• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Virginia's Dem Governor racist yearbook photo

Now we have a racist sweater.

dyvgf5gv4aabody.jpg

And who made it?

blazing-saddles-480.jpg

Gucci, lmao.

Saw this on the "news" last night. Are they only made in one color combination?

. Wake me up when there are mass demonstrations by the out of control left like during the Kavanaugh hearings.

You are in for a mighty long nap my friend.

PSTVZx8.png

You are in for a mighty long nap my friend.

PSTVZx8.png

Be careful Chip. I made that Ted Danson black face my avatar for awhile to "protest" and show how hypocritical the left was being. Apparently my avatar offended some members here and without being asked my avatar was removed.

Pretty sure all of the other black faces posted here are fine as there is "context" around the posting of such offensive photographs.

By the way, anyone know when Ted Danson served jail time for his wearing of black face? It is particularly disturbing to me to see how distraught Whoopi is at this overtly racist attack.

Racist or not, that may be the ugliest and dumbest sweater idea created by human hands. WTF?

My thoughts exactly. And it's Gucci. Probably costs like $10,000.

If you've ever seen a runway show you know that fashion designers are all involved in a secret conspiracy to make people spend a lot of money looking like idiots.

In college I went to a Halloween party and there were a couple guys dressed up like Flavor Flave, I think? Rappers are not my area of expertise. Anyway they were in full blackface and had giant clock necklaces. They won best costume. There were black people there who were not offended. This was around 1990.

I dressed as Micheal Jackson for a Halloween party once. I did not wear blackface because, you know.

My husband dressed as a doctor and carried a big fake syringe of "Propofol" around (shots of tequila),

Offensive? This is me not giving a ****. I have zero respect for that sexual predator.

Q: What's the difference between Micheal Jackson and a shopping bag?
A: Nothing, they're both white and made of plastic.

Q: When is bedtime at Neverland?
A: When the big hand touches the little hand.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds?
A: Because there are twenty of them.

2nd accuser comes forward.

yep, it's a predicament, Fairfax still denies everything

Northam won't be eager to appoint a replacement either, he's in da **** too, lol

ha ha

The white guy can stay but the black guy has to go!

Gov. Northam Tells Staff He's Staying

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam told top staff Friday that he is not going to resign over a racist photo as another sexual assault accusation was leveled at his lieutenant governor, who would succeed him if he stepped down.

Northam called an afternoon Cabinet meeting to announce his intention to stay, a senior official said. The official was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...staff-hes-staying/ar-BBTlSEp?ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

---------------------------

Virginia Delegate says he will introduce articles of impeachment against Lt. Gov. Fairfax

RICHMOND, Va. — A Virginia delegate says that he will introduce articles of impeachment for Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax id he does not resign by Monday.

Del. Patrick Hope (D – Arlington) tweeted his plans to introduce articles of impeachment Friday hours after a second woman came forward accusing the Lt. Gov of sexual assault.

Fairfax denies the claim made by a college classmate who says she was raped by Fairfax in a “premeditated and aggressive attack” while they were undergraduates at Duke University in 2000.

https://wtvr.com/2019/02/08/delegat...ticles-of-impeachment-against-lt-gov-fairfax/

Last edited:
At the risk of being a complete pig - it seems like there are options if a man shoves your head to his dick against your will, and most of them are really bad for the man. Regarding the lady who was raped - she told friends and put it on FB but did not tell the police? WTF?

Due process applies to both Republicans and Democrats.... the idiot trying to impeach him with no trial should himself be impeached for failing to understand basic American principles and abusing his power for political gain...

At the risk of being a complete pig - it seems like there are options if a man shoves your head to his dick against your will, and most of them are really bad for the man. Regarding the lady who was raped - she told friends and put it on FB but did not tell the police? WTF?

That's why I said elsewhere on FB (Supe gave me a Like) that I don't care what party you belong to, women should file charges when they are sexually assaulted and not wait to see if the alleged perpetrator gets elected or appointed to higher office. Three years max or it didn't happen.

That's why I said elsewhere on FB (Supe gave me a Like) that I don't care what party you belong to, women should file charges when they are sexually assaulted and not wait to see if the alleged perpetrator gets elected or appointed to higher office. Three years max or it didn't happen.
Agree.

Has anyone ever noticed their lefty facebook friends, which I have a few of, will talk about Republican me too, or racists, often which they have no proof of, but NEVER post the same when the Democrats have known racist or met too people? Actually, the Democrats have more me too people and known racists in Politics.

I really try to separate politics from religion, but being a Democrat is a like being an abusive clergy person. You can get away with doing bad things easier.

Virginia Delegate says he will introduce articles of impeachment against Lt. Gov. Fairfax

RICHMOND, Va. — A Virginia delegate says that he will introduce articles of impeachment for Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax id he does not resign by Monday.

Del. Patrick Hope (D – Arlington) tweeted his plans to introduce articles of impeachment Friday hours after a second woman came forward accusing the Lt. Gov of sexual assault.

Fairfax denies the claim made by a college classmate who says she was raped by Fairfax in a “premeditated and aggressive attack” while they were undergraduates at Duke University in 2000.

https://wtvr.com/2019/02/08/delegate...t-gov-fairfax/

The reps should take no part in this impeachment, it's a trap game for them set up by the dems. Be all for due process yeah but the slimy dems will turn an impeachment into see, the mean republicans just lynched another black man and left the two whites alone.

Nope, the game is already won here, let it play out hands off.

Has anyone ever noticed their lefty facebook friends, which I have a few of, will talk about Republican me too, or racists, often which they have no proof of, but NEVER post the same when the Democrats have known racist or met too people? Actually, the Democrats have more me too people and known racists in Politics.

Lady friend of mine from college, Democrat, not socially Liberal but her and her husband are career government employees living in VA, is apoplectic about it. Saying "We've got to find better or the Republicans will win." At least she's being honest.

I have hidden most of my lefty FB friends who comment on politics, so I don’t know. Just couldn’t take the idiocy without responding anymore. Don’t want to discuss politics publicly because Mr. OFTB works with government officials on both sides of the aisle all the time.

I have hidden most of my lefty FB friends who comment on politics, so I don’t know. Just couldn’t take the idiocy without responding anymore. Don’t want to discuss politics publicly because Mr. OFTB works with government officials on both sides of the aisle all the time.

LOL, I do the same thing, other than their politics, I actually like these people, When they start spewing off the wall sound bites and memes, I bite my tongue and put them on leave for 30 days.

I usually don’t engage in political talk of any kind on FB. No point in it. It’s fun if the conversation can be rational, but that rarely ever happens anymore, so I just avoid it.

Look at this pea brain. He says Trumps bigotry helped cause Northam's blackface scandal.
Trump is so powerful that he can time travel back to when Northam was in med school!!!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-blackface-scandal-symptom-of-trumps-bigotry/

Rep. Al Green (D-TX) said on Thursday that Virginia Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam’s blackface scandal is a symptom of President Donald J. Trump’s “bigotry” and promised to keep pushing impeachment.

Green promised to press forward with the impeachment of President Trump, contending that Gov. Northam’s refusal to resign amidst his blackface scandal is a symptom of Trump’s alleged racist views.

“When we allow bigotry to infect the body politic with impunity at the highest level, other levels will expect impunity for their bigotry,” Green tweeted on Thursday. “Gov. Northam’s refusal to resign for his bigotry is a symptom. Failure to act on Pres. Trump’s bigotry is the problem. #ImpeachmentIsNotDead.”

I really try to separate politics from religion, but being a Democrat is a like being an abusive clergy person. You can get away with doing bad things easier.

And do not forget, Leftism and Progressivism are religions. Not like a religion. It IS a religion. A cult. This is one of the reasons it's so dangerous.