• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP debate

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
this just in... I like pence

Not a Pence fan but better than the libtard

Liberals think its safe to bring Syrians in on a case by case basis. Hah. That's hilarious.

Pence is eating his lunch. Kaine sounds like a dumb ****.

And the moderator is an ******* once again.

I thought the moderator is doing a much better job...If Trump was 1/10th as prepared as Pence the election would be over

Pence is eating his lunch. Kaine sounds like a dumb ****.

And the moderator is an ******* once again.

Idk, the moderator is definitely better than Lester was. She's stopping BOTH candidates when they interrupt, unlike Lester.

Idk, the moderator is definitely better than Lester was. She's stopping BOTH candidates when they interrupt, unlike Lester.
Yah but I haven't seen her redirect and question Kaine once.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

I don't get the taxes argument. Did Trump break any laws? Would you pay taxes if you could get around it? **** no.

Kaine sounds like a complete moron. It's Dick Cheney/John Edwards all over again.

Let them take the Trump statements one at a time like Pence said. I would like to hear that.

I may have to retract my statement about not liking Pence. The man came ******* prepared, that's for sure.

Hillary is prepared and has done it. Yeah, she's done a great ******* job.

I only watched a little bit. From what i saw, Kaine's strategy is just to interrupt constantly and try to get in talking points. Apparently Hillary killed OBL and Iran has no nukes.

Pence made Kaine look like Vince the Sham Wow guy

I thought the moderator is doing a much better job...If Trump was 1/10th as prepared as Pence the election would be over

the election is over but the main stream media is too stupid to know it.

the election is over but the main stream media is too stupid to know it.

I'm hoping for alot of closet Trump supporters. I think that may be the case.

I may have to retract my statement about not liking Pence. The man came ******* prepared, that's for sure.

I didn't see the debate. I took customers out to dinner and just got home. Here's the thing about this election: the liberal PC elitist career politicians are toast. They're done. It's over. Trump could show up for Sunday's debate, take a dump on the stage and walk away. He'll still win. It's a revolution!

Look I actually like both of them in certain political areas... Either would be better over the fucktards running fir the big seat

was a younger kaine in galaxy quest? great movie but far away from politics...

This is an exercise in how media can massage a debate.

This is an exercise in how media can massage a debate.

You noticed that too? Take a look at the transcript of the questions and you can see the bias... I wish all the networks and cnn had just endorsed Hillary from the get go rather than act like they are somehow fairly treading a line here

Good God, Kain's hideous wife is wearing an outfit from the Hildabeast collection.

I don't get the Rosie O Donnell thing. Calling her a slob doesn't make it a slam against women. Its a slam against O Donnell.