• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Week 1 other games

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Clowns and Watson look cooked.

Bengals look mid.

Rats might have something. Took the champs to 1 inch.

Titans might be turning to Rudolph if Levis can’t pull his head out of his 🍑.

Seattle might be going to Howell sooner than later.

Steelers just might be alone in first place in the NORTH!!!!! SB BOUND!!!!!

Watson looks like garbage. Very well could be rust but their offense looks worse than ours. Micah Parsons is the only guy in the league who is as valuable on defense as TJ.

Watson has looked terrible his whole time in Cleve. I thought the Browns D would be better. Browns kicking themselves for ditching mayfield. Pats beating Bengals was a surprise, but Bengals started slow last year.

Tom Brady very vanilla so far, not irritating but just spouting the obvious.

27-3 and Watson QB rating of 20. That's 12.5 million guaranteed for each rating point

Bungles gonna bungle but didn't watch so can't mock them appropriately

Ravens look like monsters ...on paper. Yes they played the champs and Mahomes is auditioning for GOAT every week but I'm not sold. Jackson is amazing but flawed when the game is on the line. He played better than in the afccg

Titans and Indy loss should be good for us. Bears are heroes.

Phins are loser franchise. Glad they beat Jags who could make noise in December January.

Like to go 3-1 for 4-1 the next 4 weeks. We have girls and chargers at home. Donkeys and colts road

If you were an inactive receiver on the sidelines in Cleveland and caught a couple of Watson's overthrown balls, you probably can chalk up 150 yards receiving for the inactive fantasy league.

Levis and looked very pedestrian. He didn’t look very confident. I’m curious to watch how things unfold for them in Tennessee. Rudy could be starting by week 6

Always pulling for the team opposing someone in our division, but I hate the cowboys and you know the talking heads will be hyping them already after one stinking game.
the cowgirls have peaked a bit early over these past 30 or so years.....

Levis and looked very pedestrian. He didn’t look very confident. I’m curious to watch how things unfold for them in Tennessee. Rudy could be starting by week 6
pedestrian? He made Pickett look like a hall of famer. 19/32 for 127 yrds, 2 picks, and an TD. One of the picks was horrendous and one was a pick 6 I believe. He just flipped the ball up as he was going down. Levis started his career off looking pretty good, but it didnt last long and he has looked terrible since.

Always pulling for the team opposing someone in our division, but I hate the cowboys and you know the talking heads will be hyping them already after one stinking game.
That’s ok. Let them read their own press. Let’s hope we can bring them back down to earth.