• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Well, this is a surprise.

This stupid ******* "bullet train" is the biggest boondoggle, waste of money, taxpayer-ripoff in the history of politics.

What stupid ************ is going to pay MORE for a ******* train ticket than an airplane trip that takes LESS goddamn time?? Answer: None. Nobody. ******* bullet train.

You know why Japan needs a goddamn, ******* bullet train? Because it is a ******* island with a dense goddamn population and does not have the ******* land for freeways.

California has so much ******* land at such reasonable prices that the state introduced the concept of free automobile travel - "freeways" were invented here. Only a stupid blithering moron believes that a $100 billion dollar train is a greater public good than another lane on the 5 freeway, at 1/10th the price.

Rick Scotts best decjsion ever was to nit take the fed money to start on a similar boondoggle here..

Rick Scotts best decjsion ever was to nit take the fed money to start on a similar boondoggle here..

Amen to that brother

Remember the old days when liberal's knew so much more than anyone else

la-ol-rall-california-bullet-train-high-speed-rail-20150108

That is , until they didn't

lisa_benson_current_cartoon_2015-10-29_5_.jpg

I say extend it down to Tijuana and put chairs on top as part of the eliminate ICE pilot program.

another choo choo to nowhere

we aren't china or japan

Yinz miss the point. The train doesn't have to go anywhere or be used by anyone. What matters is that it is built by union labor over a long period of time and costs a lot of money, thereby recycling taxpayer dollars into union campaign contributions to Democrats. The train itself is only incidental and a means to an end.

My apologies for injecting this off topic meme here but there is no forum for it's message and it hit my funny bone .

Sgt Friday to the rescue.

BPuqPkp.png