• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What are the odds Cam proves worth $22 mill in 2024?

That read was hard to get thru. Actually most reads anywhere are hard to get thru reads anymore. So much bullshit is added and nonfacts......speculation is the main meat of every arricle anymore.
Most of the time they are just flat making **** up. It is annoying… Not referencing SN.

Most of the time they are just flat making **** up. It is annoying… Not referencing SN.
They put as much speculation into their articles as the next outlet. It simply is what is is anymore. You or I could easy take a snippet from another article and elaborate and speculate an entire article just like everyone else does. There simply is zero integrity in journalism anymore.

Thread title is wrong, Cam only has to prove 16 million worth of salary

Salute the nation

They put as much speculation into their articles as the next outlet. It simply is what is is anymore. You or I could easy take a snippet from another article and elaborate and speculate an entire article just like everyone else does. There simply is zero integrity in journalism anymore.
And once standing for ethics in journalism, "Sports Illustrated" in now one of the very worst in the clickbaiting efforts. They constantly throw crap at the wall, no journalism involved.

And once standing for ethics in journalism, "Sports Illustrated" in now one of the very worst in the clickbaiting efforts. They constantly throw crap at the wall, no journalism involved.
you mean like saying "im not sure, but ,,,," or "im not so sure"..... ?

Where does Cam stand in his grandstanding for more $? Haven't heard anything for a few days, on how he has so much left at 35 years-old and how powerlifters compete into their 40's etc. Last I heard, playing DT is not the same as powerlifting with the same skill sets needed, but who knows. That's what he said, so.....he's costing us $22 million on his cap hit this year, with $16 million of new $ for 2024. And, that's not enough he wants more. But "he's buddies" with Tomlin, so anything is possible! Might as well sign him to a new deal making him the highest paid DLman in the NFL, why not? Tomlin will give him a big hug when he shows up late for camp again. There are no limitations for "buddy power."

Cam,Tomlin,Najee rinse repeat

Over and over and over again.
No, add in busting the board hypocrite in there, don't forget that. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you're ripping on Tomlin!"

"But wait, so are YOU."

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, don't make mention of my complete hypocrisy! How dare you!"

No, add in busting the board hypocrite in there, don't forget that. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you're ripping on Tomlin!"

"But wait, so are YOU."

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, don't make mention of my complete hypocrisy! How dare you!"

Truth hurts huh?

Over and over and over again.

https://Invalid Link - Check SN Home Page/2024/06/cameron-heyward-accepting-reality-he-could-play-elsewhere-in-2025/

Cam tries to give oxygen to the flames that he might have to play elsewhere in 2025. This just in: Cam, no one cares. He obviously thinks that by threatening such that it will cause a fan uprising, demanding that the Steelers give him a lucrative "new deal." Ahhhh, Cam, most fans would be against the team caving into your demands of a 35-year-old, DT, coming off a major injury-filled year, to give you anything in terms of a new deal. Less than 10% of fans would support a new deal. So, just take that in and deal with it, Walter Payton award and all.

There are limits to what being a "buddy" of Tomlin will get you in these "new days" of Steeler football, and you are finding that out right now. Kahn makes decisions with his brain, not with his "buddy" meter like Tomlin. You can do all these media diarrhea events you want, it's not gonna make a difference. In the spirit of "Jerry Seinfeld," "No deal (soup) for you."

Last edited:
K cooch.

Cam is fooling himself if he thinks he is top 5. I mean how many ints did he have last year?
Every knows we judge how defensive players are measured by ints only.

Now Cam is threatening to play for the Stains. Losing respect for him the more he runs his mouth.
Imagine if Ben had said those things late in his career.

Now Cam is threatening to play for the Stains. Losing respect for him the more he runs his mouth.
His PR approach has been interesting...

I like Cam and think he's been an excellent player for the Steelers for a long time. I'd sign him to an appropriate contract given what he'll bring to the table for the next year or two, not what he's done for the previous decade. However, the Steelers used to be much better at allowing players to walk a year early rather than keep them a year too long. They've also parted ways--one way or another--with players A LOT more accomplished than Heyward. Then again, I don't know what his contract demands are, but the perception is they're a bit high and he's done nothing to change that perception.

Posturing by Cam to get one last payday and seeing if the organization flinches.
I would think a two year extension beyond 2024 at his current salary would be fair to both and that would bring him to 37 years old. If he balks at that I’m afraid you have to move on.

Posturing by Cam to get one last payday and seeing if the organization flinches.
I would think a two year extension beyond 2024 at his current salary would be fair to both and that would bring him to 37 years old. If he balks at that I’m afraid you have to move on.
Absolutely not. His current salary is way out of line for a 35-year-old DT who was hurt most of last year. You don't get paid on what "you used to do." You get paid on your current value. I am so sick of his didactic speak, as if he's so perfect and has been so underpaid. That's horse sh--; he's made over $100 million from this team. Get over it Cam, you're not 27-years-old anymore. Take your overpaid salary of $16 mill and shut the F up.

I would rather see a vastly overpaid Cam on Cleveland's sideline sucking down some oxygen after a few plays than on the Steelers side.
I don't think the Browns are that stupid these days. Yes, the Watson ordeal has been horrendous so far, but I think that was Jimmy being Jimmy.

Clowns are always stupid it is in their nature.