• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Is Racial Justice?

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I realize this might not be the best forum to ask this, and I'm not trying to be a smart *** about this, because I really don't get it.

Racial justice is the new catch phrase that every one is upset about, and apparently gaining momentum, so what does that mean, what's the end game?

All of this started with George Floyd dying in police custody, I get that. However he had a lethal dose of fentanyl in him and may have died that day even if he wasn't arrested.

But he was arrested, the cop over reacted, Floyd died and the cop was charged. Isn't the cop being charged with murder justice?

And is it just racial justice for Blacks? What about Hispanics and Asians? Are Caucasians a race? Don't laws apply to all of us?

Really trying to gain perspective on this and hoping those leaning left on this site can provide answers to someone who is obviously not woke.

Being White I can't rationalize any of this, educate me, or at least provide a perspective that makes any sense at all.

Last edited:
Racial justice is the new catch phrase that every one is upset about, and apparently gaining momentum, so what does that mean, what's the end game?
Raising taxes on Whitey and giving the money to blacks to make up for 300 years of oppression.

And is it just racial justice for Blacks? What about Hispanics and Asians?
Not really, they're kinda sorta white.

Are Caucasians a race? Don't laws apply to all of us?
No. Racial justice means different laws and law enforcement for different people depending on their skin color.

Really trying to gain perspective on this and hoping those leaning left on this site can provide answers to someone who is obviously not woke.
Basically it is racist to hold blacks to white standards of behavior. Committing crimes is part of their culture so the only answer to a disproportionate number of blacks breaking the law and going to jail is to have less laws and less law enforcement, but only for them. Laws are racist.

Being White I can't rationalize any of this, educate me, or at least provide a perspective that makes any sense at all.
Happy to help. :beers:

Displacing the scales of justice with the scales of melanin.

You have lots of melanin ... you win. You don't have the mel ... you pay the winners.

I realize this might not be the best forum to ask this, and I'm not trying to be a smart *** about this, because I really don't get it.

All of this started with George Floyd dying in police custody, I get that. However he had a lethal dose of fentanyl in him and may have died that day even if he wasn't arrested.

But he was arrested, the cop over reacted, Floyd died and the cop was charged. Isn't the cop being charged with murder justice?

And is it just racial justice for Blacks? What about Hispanics and Asians? Are Caucasians a race? Don't laws apply to all of us?

I’ve been saying the same thing. I don’t think they even know what they want. If they got what they want, what would they do with their spare time?

A bunch of people screaming that someone needs to do something. Then, be someone and quit waiting for someone else to figure it out.

But more people every day seem to be buying in on this.

Do they really believe this, what ever this is, or is it fear of being shamed for not falling in line?

I respect everyone's right to an opinion, but they're not doing a very good job of specifically pointing out the reason for their angst, or solutions to the perceived problem.

Eliminating police departments and abolishing laws will only result in anarchy, yet those pushing this, the media, pro sports, Hollywood, seem on board with an issue they can't or won't explain.

If this is nothing but a political scam, how did the instigators find so many lemmings in the movement?

I’ve been saying the same thing. I don’t think they even know what they want. If they got what they want, what would they do with their spare time?

A bunch of people screaming that someone needs to do something. Then, be someone and quit waiting for someone else to figure it out.

101975994_10217143770411933_542229278838751232_n.jpg

If this is nothing but a political scam, how did the instigators find so many lemmings in the movement?

By making the national narrative that you're a racist if you don't.

But more people every day seem to be buying in on this.

Do they really believe this, what ever this is, or is it fear of being shamed for not falling in line?

I respect everyone's right to an opinion, but they're not doing a very good job of specifically pointing out the reason for their angst, or solutions to the perceived problem.

Eliminating police departments and abolishing laws will only result in anarchy, yet those pushing this, the media, pro sports, Hollywood, seem on board with an issue they can't or won't explain.

By making the national narrative that you're a racist if you don't.

Sorry but I must digress............

https://steelernationforums.com/sho...al-the-NFL-did&p=742944&viewfull=1#post742944

KENOSHA, WI—The aftermath of the riots are grim: dozens of fires were started, hundreds of buildings were burned down, and thousands of Trump voters were created over the past several days alone.

What should it be, or what are they looking for it to be?

Very different.

BTW, if you are looking to the rioters for answers, you first need to understand the idea Lenin put forth about "useful idiots", then you'll understand the lack of a cogent answer.