• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Month Will it be Clear Trump was a Big Mistake?

So far, I'm more optimistic about the direction our country is headed than I have been since maybe the end of 2000 when Bush was elected and the budget was balanced (well, somewhat balanced).

You keep living in your alt-left news world that people aren't happy with Trump.

By June 2017 his approval rating will be higher than Obama.

Around January 2025 when he's not President any more.

The headline should read, "How many months will it take for Trump to clear up Bammy's egregious mistakes??"

I say ... five. By June, 2017, Bammy's asinine executive orders will be gone and Trump's agenda enacted.

Oh what a wonderful, 8 years

PRESIDENT TRUMP says

Cz1QMZqVIAAE64_.jpg

15390913_764490473701177_4405037442122339254_n.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

The headline should read, "How many months will it take for Trump to clear up Bammy's egregious mistakes??"

I say ... five. By June, 2017, Bammy's asinine executive orders will be gone and Trump's agenda enacted.

Don't hold your breath, Gingrich is now saying Trump disclaims his "Drain the swamp" pledge.

He might be a whole lot more like Bammy than you guys ever dreamed.

Trump will be a non-factor really. It's what is the Republican Congress going to do or not do that really matters. Already hearing rumblings that Obamacare may be years away from being repealed...sigh...once they hook people onto the entitlement wagon they are too afraid to cut them off.

What Month Will it be Clear Trump was a Big Mistake?

Trump will be deemed a mistake the moment he takes office. It's already a matter of fact, and it's only December.

This will escalate - gradually - with each and every passing week into his presidency.

There are no words to describe the level of burn and regret his supporters will be dealing with each passing week and month.

This board will be painful - and troubling - to follow these next few weeks and months. The full-on Trump morons like Spike, Indy, Tim, deljzc, Coolieman (****, it's basically the whole ******* board) are shameless posers. You'll be neck deep in the manure you've piled up on the board over the past few months. There are actually too many names to list. This whole ******* board is a big stinking pile of alt right horseshit. To see you all choking and gasping for air as Trump bankrupts the country, it won't be a pleasant sight. We are all, afterall, Steelers fans. So to witness the type of self-immolation that we'll see these next few months won't feel good for anybody involved.

And again, it's not gonna make me feel any better that I called this months ago. The destruction of the Republic as we know it. Trump will break it down piece by piece and laugh in your faces doing so.

So be on notice, Spike and everyone else. All your gloating is on record. You are standing and clapping in public, as the country as we know it is being broken down and dismantled. Nothing in recent history is on par with the Putin-loving alt-right that got Trump elected. So gloat and laugh and ridicule. It's all you know. America will survive this onslaught, and the far right fringes will succumb, slowly but surely. I have no doubt in that.

Last edited:
Isn't a pity, isn't a shame.

You know this is the nice thing about posting here on Steeler Nation. You can post something and if you offend someone, well suck it up Nancy. I was reminded today that when I post something on Facebook other people actually see it. Duh.

Trump will be deemed a mistake the moment he takes office. It's already a matter of fact, and it's only December.

This will escalate - gradually - with each and every passing week into his presidency.

There are no words to describe the level of burn and regret his supporters will be dealing with each passing week and month.

This board will be painful - and troubling - to follow these next few weeks and months. The full-on Trump morons like Spike, Indy, Tim, deljzc, Coolieman (****, it's basically the whole ******* board) are shameless posers. You'll be neck deep in the manure you've piled up on the board over the past few months. There are actually too many names to list. This whole ******* board is a big stinking pile of alt right horseshit. To see you all choking and gasping for air as Trump bankrupts the country, it won't be a pleasant sight. We are all, afterall, Steelers fans. So to witness the type of self-immolation that we'll see these next few months won't feel good for anybody involved.

And again, it's not gonna make me feel any better that I called this months ago. The destruction of the Republic as we know it. Trump will break it down piece by piece and laugh in your faces doing so.

So be on notice, Spike and everyone else. All your gloating is on record. You are standing and clapping in public, as the country as we know it is being broken down and dismantled. Nothing in recent history is on par with the Putin-loving alt-right that got Trump elected. So gloat and laugh and ridicule. It's all you know. America will survive this onslaught, and the far right fringes will succumb, slowly but surely. I have no doubt in that.

Oh stop with your blathering. You called nothing. You whined. The Republic was well on its way to being destroyed, and that is why Trump was elected.

Damn right we're gonna gloat, laugh, and ridicule. Best thing for you to do is hide in your safe space you Hungarian snowflake.

Trump will be a non-factor really. It's what is the Republican Congress going to do or not do that really matters. Already hearing rumblings that Obamacare may be years away from being repealed...sigh...once they hook people onto the entitlement wagon they are too afraid to cut them off.

Uhh... yes.

Trump has already backed off and suggested provisions for pre-existing conditions and coverage of adult children. Gee Donald, that's a pretty big chunk.

Time to sober up, Trumpers.

the only ones thinking that "fact" are the whiny ******* who put President Obama in office twice and the idiot talking heads who have yet to figure out that they have no ******* clue what the honest working people in this country (of all races) think and feel.....

the alt-right did not get President Trump elected. Common everyday people sick of the political correct liberal bullshit got him elected. Just stay there safe in whatever country you are hiding out in, behind your wall blocking those poor islamic refugees from reaching you and let this country take care of itself.

Uhh... yes.

Trump has already backed off and suggested provisions for pre-existing conditions and coverage of adult children. Gee Donald, that's a pretty big chunk.

that part is nothing....he said during the debates that those were important things to keep, so he has not backed off anything. Open up the healthcare marketplace and let companies have easier access to markets and the prices will go down.

Uhh... yes.

When the **** are you people going to get this? For the umpteenth time, Trump during his campaign said he would abolish Obamacare but keep provisions for pre-existing conditions.
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/270066-trump-clarifies-that-he-would-repeal-obamacare-mandate

All the alt-right snowflake bammy haters (bammy? that cracks me up) will never admit something is wrong...that's the only problem with this thread.

A complete revolution happened. A total rejection of the political status quo......and nobody on the left knows why or can even admit why it happened without throwing 20 different "'isms" around to try and denigrate the majority of the country who voted for it. Your problems are much, much deeper than that. It's time to take a good hard look at yourselves.

sorry the snowflakes are all on the left side of the aisle.....those are the ones who continually need protection from mean words like Trump...or delayed exams since the little ******* can not handle their worthless candidate losing....

Trump will be a non-factor really. .

TRUMP and his team of badasses that he's putting together beg to differ. If congress doesn't toe the line he'll go Executive Order. You are about to see the most effective President in action in our lifetime, maybe in history.

the majority of the country who voted for it.

A lot of things happened in November. What didn't happen was the majority voting for Trump and his ****** up ideas. He came in 3M votes behind Clinton, I assume you know that. But for some reason you still wrote a blatant lie. I'm sure you have your reasons.