• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What was that weird play

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
okay a few times I saw them drop back to pass, but a few of the OL ran out wide and a RB settled in behind them and was thrown the ball. I may have seen this years ago by the Steelers offense

the plays were not executed very well overall but I could see how in the right situation this type of play could lead to a big gain

okay a few times I saw them drop back to pass, but a few of the OL ran out wide and a RB settled in behind them and was thrown the ball. I may have seen this years ago by the Steelers offense

the plays were not executed very well overall but I could see how in the right situation this type of play could lead to a big gain

Odd, i thought Screens were banned a decade or two ago... seems like it at least

I was waiting on a flag.

I kinda like they plays when they acted like the Running back was taking the ball from the QB, but then the Qb didnt really give it to the RB , but instead passed it.
It was like a play, but then action.

Yeah was glad to see that. What did everyone think of the 7 or 8 boot throws. That one is feast famine. If end doesn't fall for the fake you have a lot of trouble.

I kinda like they plays when they acted like the Running back was taking the ball from the QB, but then the Qb didnt really give it to the RB , but instead passed it.
It was like a play, but then action.
If you want to go nuts, look up our splits with play action the past three to five years then look how rarely we ran it and you wonder if our staff even looks at stat breakdowns🤦🏻‍♂️

It will never replace the old "three runs up the middle, then punt" offense we are so proud of here.
Don't worry: They still have Run it up the middle three times from the five, get it to the two, then throw it incomplete on fourth-and-goal in the arsenal.

Don't worry: They still have Run it up the middle three times from the five, get it to the two, then throw it incomplete on fourth-and-goal in the arsenal.
that was just Allen being himself....saw that several times at UH

he did play well overall though

I expect vanilla in the preseason. I'd want/hope they put as little as possible on film before the games count.

I guess we will find out in a few weeks.

I like Canadian vanilla and Brazilian chocolate………………… combined.!!!

Salute the nation