• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who is the Establishment in US?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Is it the politicians or the wealthy who fund their campaigns to get reelected?
I believe the politicians are merely the middlemen and the 1% are the people
pulling the strings in this country.

Trump was called an anti-establishment candidate, but really his election appears
to have really been about cutting out the middlemen and putting one of the 1%
( real establishment) in charge.

Holy Mother of Pearl, your book is going to be PROFOUND!

DEEP STATE = Establishment!

Judge Napolitano Says Trump Is First President To Confront “Deep State” Head On

Interesting video and he's probably right on. That would explain why government just keeps growing and growing. Might also explain what really happened to JFK and all those other assassinations back in the 60s (MLK, Bobby Kennedy). They actually represented some very conservative ideas:

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." JFK

“If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. Be careful, 'brethren!' Be careful, teachers!” --MLK

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."--MLK

I had a co-worker back in the 90s who I thought was sort of a conspiracy theory guy and he would always claim that there were factions behind the scenes running the government that control basically everything. He said that when folks bring it up they are immediately shot down as whackos but you can't argue with what's happened over the past 50+ years as the Federal Government has just ballooned power wise.

I will never understand how the hippies turned into proponents of big government. So much so that they passed their beliefs to their kids... They used to fight to get government out of their lives and now if they are not actually part of the system they are 100% behind big govt politicians. Their thinking was turned 180 degrees around. Maybe the Deep State somehow pulled that off as well through the entertainment industry. Some real Twilight Zone ****.

Last edited:
I'd say the Establishment is anyone who has been in the government or inside the Beltway for 10 years or longer.

Interesting video and he's probably right on. That would explain why government just keeps growing and growing. Might also explain what really happened to JFK

quote-i-will-splinter-the-cia-into-a-thousand-pieces-and-scatter-it-into-the-winds-john-f-kennedy-85-2-0249.jpg

Interesting video and he's probably right on. That would explain why government just keeps growing and growing. Might also explain what really happened to JFK and all those other assassinations back in the 60s (MLK, Bobby Kennedy). They actually represented some very conservative ideas:

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." JFK

“If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. Be careful, 'brethren!' Be careful, teachers!” --MLK

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."--MLK

I had a co-worker back in the 90s who I thought was sort of a conspiracy theory guy and he would always claim that there were factions behind the scenes running the government that control basically everything. He said that when folks bring it up they are immediately shot down as whackos but you can't argue with what's happened over the past 50+ years as the Federal Government has just ballooned power wise.

I will never understand how the hippies turned into proponents of big government. So much so that they passed their beliefs to their kids... They used to fight to get government out of their lives and now if they are not actually part of the system they are 100% behind big govt politicians. Their thinking was turned 180 degrees around. Maybe the Deep State somehow pulled that off as well through the entertainment industry. Some real Twilight Zone ****.

did your friend have a bunch of copies of Catcher in the rye?

Trump was called an anti-establishment candidate, but really his election appears

As evidenced by the fact that the CIA, FBI, etc. are so protective of Trump, and would never leak classified information from electronic surveillance that could harm him or his staff.

Wait ...

21, you have to see that a large portion of the Federal government is targeting Trump specifically because he is not a bought-and-paid-for politician, and is instead a wildcard. Seriously, the number of leaked, classified information about him is unparalleled.

Dude, since the election, all of your posts impress me as sour grapes whining, with no other value.

Establishment is those in power in both of the parties and the tons and tons of unelected beauracrats that create laws without going through Congress.

The trouble is the " establishment " doesn't; matter when voting, and too much money is foreign based to buy out USA politicians.