• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who Steelers Fans Should Be Watching in the National Championship Game

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
By:*Parker Abate, @parkerabate SteelerNation.com   The Pittsburgh Steelers loss to the Cleveland Browns on Sunday night left Steelers and NFL fans stunned everywhere. The Steelers now head into an off-season where there will be many more questions rather than answers. No, the Steelers will not be going after Houston Texans quarterback, Deshaun Watson or any […]

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Sermon doesn't have a large resume to review but he has looked good in big games this year. If he shines again in the championship and runs well, he will jump way up on draft boards.

I have no horse in the fight. I do want to see Sermon again and just see a good game. After last night, I want to see a well-played game.

This is a good list. Dickerson isn't playing due to a knee injury, but maybe he falls a bit later in the draft. I certainly would not mind him, Leatherwood, or Myers. I like Harris a lot, this team just needs more than a running back in the first round.

Sermon doesn't have a large resume to review but he has looked good in big games this year. If he shines again in the championship and runs well, he will jump way up on draft boards.
Welp, one play and done like us. He'll fit in perfectly!!!

Just joshing, Tom

Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Do not go near Sermon. He’s made of glass, his college career consisted of nothing but injuries.

I will take Harris though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a man crush on Ruckert, our new Heath with more speed.