• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Trump will win

What does "basically" married mean? Just giving you some ****!

That’s just what he says when trying to pick a chick up at the bar who calls him out for his ring. “Look I’m just basically married, it’s all good”

One of Trump's biggest problems is people don't hate Biden like they do Hillary. A good bit of Trump's vote in 2016 was not for him, but against her.

One of Trump's biggest problems is people don't hate Biden like they do Hillary. A good bit of Trump's vote in 2016 was not for him, but against her.

the flip side of that is that nobody loves Biden either. Trump won with legitimate enthusiasm. He won by getting Dems to vote for him. The Biden camp operates under the assumption that the MSNBC viewer reflects like 80% of the country's views.

fdd7d8e7067046963f84577d1d1d2ec8a7ae7d2c8ef7faa9062d555a9cf456c8_1.jpg

Just been together like 10 years with a 9yr old, but never got married yet which she is not very happy about

You need to fix that then. Being married isn't so bad, I've done it twice.

What does "basically" married mean? Just giving you some ****!

And jitter takes things so literally. I understand having a family would make a scenario I put forth off limits (thought that was just assumed). Things like that are Fantasyland (how many of us board Yachts with supermodels?), just trying to get a read on the guy.

And one of Trump's greatest strengths now is that he has 4 years of production on his resume. See that poll where 56% of Americans feel they are better off now (after a pandemic and country-wide lockdown) than they were 4 years ago?

And one of Trump's greatest strengths now is that he has 4 years of production on his resume. See that poll where 56% of Americans feel they are better off now (after a pandemic and country-wide lockdown) than they were 4 years ago?

Yeah, and Biden said that they should not vote for him.

I'm not sure that translates to votes though. Remember, there is a former President and a large swath of his minions that actually believe that the economy is a result of Obama's policies, and they just took time to come to fruition. We all know that is not true, but some believe that.

Yeah, and Biden said that they should not vote for him.

Campaign release:

Joe doesn't understand percentage. Joe is just like you and me. Joe puts his Depends on one leg at a time and Joe is going to fight for the little man. Joe is a man of the people and loves everyone.
Also, Joe wandered away sometime in the middle of the night. If you see him, please call the number that pinned on the back of his PJs.

Campaign release:

Joe doesn't understand percentage. Joe is just like you and me. Joe puts his Depends on one leg at a time and Joe is going to fight for the little man. Joe is a man of the people and loves everyone.
Also, Joe wandered away sometime in the middle of the night. If you see him, please call the number that pinned on the back of his PJs.

And he can be coaxed into your car with a pudding cup.

watching a bit of the supposed town hall. What a set up. Spent the first 15 minutes berating him on covid and demanding his test results. Then some supposed undecided voters asking questions to back up the opening attack by the moderator. Typical.