• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Trump will win

Meh Democrat swing voters love trump... That hasn’t changed... it’s something like 1.5% of the voters that are actually registered as democrats that basically decide most elections and the dems Really alienated them... my brother, my dad, 75% of tge mill workers and 95% of the energy workers... blue collar types that are black and white and Asian and hispanic and all unified in just being petrified by the dems message...

Honestly if trump loses it’s probably going to be due to the mail in vote system... there is a reason what we are doing this year is outlawed by virtually every civilized country in the world...

i switched over to Biden now. Looks like he is watching the ceiling?

WTF is Biden talking about, and why is he speaking to the ceiling? Are we about to witness Biden repent?

Honestly if trump loses it’s probably going to be due to the mail in vote system... there is a reason what we are doing this year is outlawed by virtually every civilized country in the world...

Yep. Follow Glenn Greenwald if you don't already, he's an independent-minded individual and he knows Brazil. Said their voting system is the least corrupt aspect of their government and that it's as straight & forward as a country can get. And they have a good chunk of the population the U.S. has.

If this election is stolen over mail-in voter fraud, I've completely lost all hope.

Meh Democrat swing voters love trump... That hasn’t changed... it’s something like 1.5% of the voters that are actually registered as democrats that basically decide most elections and the dems Really alienated them... my brother, my dad, 75% of tge mill workers and 95% of the energy workers... blue collar types that are black and white and Asian and hispanic and all unified in just being petrified by the dems message...

Trump is not winning as much of the Democratic vote as he did in 2016.

His approval among Democrats as a whole is even lower than it was when he entered office.

Pretty much all the traditionally blue districts in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin that Trump won in 2016 are going back to blue.

Watched All in the Family, Sanford and Son, and Green Acres on our retro TV channel.

Our dog hurt himself (not seriously) and we ended up at the emergency after-hours vet for the evening so I missed it. I would have just gotten pissed off anyway.

mig-trump-state.jpg

I watched both debates. What a difference. I hope Americans see the pure hate the nbc chick had for Trump. She could barely contain it

The news media in this country is disgraceful. No matter how a person feels about President Trump, the way the media presents the guy and the way he gets treated is pathetic. Sure, at times he does himself no favors, but that shouldn't matter. I don't know if the media is the enemy of the people, but they are clearly the enemy of conservatives. They are derelict in their duties as journalists and failed miserably as arbiters of truth.

I mean, people have to see what is going on, right? I know the left doesn't care, but anyone that is undecided (can't imagine there are many if any)has to see this for what it is, don't they?

Whoever said we are at war was absolutely right. That **** show on NBC last night was horseshit. Blocking and banning conservatives from social media for sharing a truthful story about Biden's family. Blocking the story itself. And the list goes on and on. **** these guys. I don't want to live in the left's America.

I was going to vote third party, but there is too much at stake. I'm on the train. Trump 2020!

I watched both debates. What a difference. I hope Americans see the pure hate the nbc chick had for Trump. She could barely contain it

I stopped watching The Today Show a long time ago specifically because of that k. uuuu nt.

The news media in this country is disgraceful. No matter how a person feels about President Trump, the way the media presents the guy and the way he gets treated is pathetic. Sure, at times he does himself no favors, but that shouldn't matter. I don't know if the media is the enemy of the people, but they are clearly the enemy of conservatives. They are derelict in their duties as journalists and failed miserably as arbiters of truth.

I mean, people have to see what is going on, right? I know the left doesn't care, but anyone that is undecided (can't imagine there are many if any)has to see this for what it is, don't they?

Whoever said we are at war was absolutely right. That **** show on NBC last night was horseshit. Blocking and banning conservatives from social media for sharing a truthful story about Biden's family. Blocking the story itself. And the list goes on and on. **** these guys. I don't want to live in the left's America.

I was going to vote third party, but there is too much at stake. I'm on the train. Trump 2020!

I only saw clips from both and the contrast was night and day. I really would like to see what President Trump could do if the arrows were not constantly shot at him by the media and Dems.

There is some media bias against Trump, as most people in the press are strong liberal types, but let's not pretend that Trump has not put a lot of this **** on himself.

There is some media bias against Trump, as most people in the press are strong liberal types, but let's not pretend that Trump has not put a lot of this **** on himself.

You may be right but, I feel journalists should try to be above the pettiness and at least pretend to be unbiased.

You may be right but, I feel journalists should try to be above the pettiness and at least pretend to be unbiased.

I have some background in print journalism, and I can tell you that all legitimate journalists try to be objective, but they are ultimately people with their own political beliefs.

Trump is like the devil to them.

Liberals and "unbiased" don't go hand in hand. How many times does he have to denounce white supremacy until they get it? Why will they not ask the hard questions to Joe? Not one directed to Hunter, which is the biggest story this week. They don't want to upset him, make him uncomfortable? It's a shitshow and they should be unbiased, but they can't hide their distaste for Trump. That is being a bad journalist when their personal beliefs dictate their job and emotions.

There was a great moment in the "town hall" when the female questioner first told Trump he has a handsome smile. Totally disarmed and humanized Trump and was a great moment for him in the face of Guthrie's angry, disgraceful display. The women in the audience also broke out into applause over the comment.

We were 15-20 minutes into the town hall before SG finally lifted her henpecking long enough to take a question from the audience.

There has been a big momentum shift since Trump emerged from the Covid-1984 pit stop and Hunter's debris showed up all over the track.

Read a comment somewhere about this being the Goodfellas script where a wildly successful criminal enterprise is brought down by the drug addict son.

No wonder the mobsters had that rule to stay away from drugs!