• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Woodley says the Raiders are a playoff team

I guess if we go to one team divisions it is possible.

Cleveland lobbies for that, unknowing that they'd still be a bottom-dwelling basement team.

Lamar Woodley is fat! Besides, I thought Lamar played for the Raiders last season in light of how he let Pryor run right around his fat *** for 90 yards.

Give the guy a break. It's been so long since he's been on a playoff winning team he forgets what they look like... *ducks*

Maybe that's why he wasn't successful in the Burgh. He doesn't know a playoff team when he sees it.

Seriously, at this time in the season, ALL teams, are play off bound!!!!! Let Lamarr have faith in his team, what else would you have him say? We are the Oakland raiders and we suck? Well Not defending him, but, if our guys came in and said contrary, I'd be pissed.

Salute the nation

What is he supposed to say. A bolder prediction would be, "I will play sixteen games this year". I loved Woodley's game when he was healthy. It was a no brainer to dump him though.

What is he supposed to say. A bolder prediction would be, "I will play sixteen games this year". I loved Woodley's game when he was healthy. It was a no brainer to dump him though.

still makes me sad tho

I don't see it.

They've improved by acquiring a bunch of washed up talent but they're not winning the division.

I'd say a wild card is a long shot.

7-9 is the best, they will get , a bunch of washed players will get them no where

They would be if they played us more often.

I didn't read the responses first - but, Woodley also said, "the Ravens will never win a SB under his watch"...

So much for his word...

So what team in that division will they beat out? Even IF they finish 3rd, that's no guarantee they'll make it in. 7-9 would be a decent season.

I didn't read the responses first - but, Woodley also said, "the Ravens will never win a SB under his watch"...

So much for his word...

To be fair, what he said was that they wouldn't win because they had to go through the Steelers in the AFC Championship. Steelers didn't even make the playoffs when the Rats won, so technically he was right.

To be fair, what he said was that they wouldn't win because they had to go through the Steelers in the AFC Championship. Steelers didn't even make the playoffs when the Rats won, so technically he was right.

So, technically, Lamar is a genius!!!!

Salute the nation

What's the over/under on how many games Lamarr plays in this year? If it's 8 or more I'll take the under.

Jim's the ONLY two time winning SB QB, thats NOT in the HOF

Salute the nation