• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Woodson out as XFL head coach

I'd pass on Woodson. He was a good player. He acts and talks like a punk. I wouldn't want to interact with him if I was a coach or administrator.

Not all players make great coaches.

Loved him while he was here, but when he left he was no longer a player for the STEELERS.

NOT sure of his coaching prowlness as I haven’t heard of anything “stand-out” in his doings.

Salute the nation

He was no good at broadcasting. Seems the same with coaching. He was, however, one of the greatest football players to ever live.

Most times the best coaches were mediocre players. They had to learn everything so as to be able to keep up. Great players don’t necessarily “know“ how to teach someone to do it.

Hines seems to be making a little headway in his coaching endeavors. I’d take him in the WR room as a coach.

Salute the nation

To be fair, his IQ probably dropped 20 points the second he signed with Baltimore , then another 20 inking the deal with the Raiders