• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

My only concern is Putin is losing it mentally. If he feels his power is threatened who knows what he will do. He might just say F-it and nuke the world.
This is the **** I'm talking about. Where do you get this stuff? Has he stated he will nuke the world? the only people I've heard that **** from is the retards in our media that see a Putin boogeyman behind every damn inanimate object on planet earth. And, who says he is losing his hold on power? Turn off the TV dude.

Putin has hypersonic weapons. The U.S. says they have them but their only test of a U.S. hypersonic weapon ended in failure. Putin and Xi have already demonstrated their hypersonic weapons work. The U.S. is at a clear disadvantage.
And how is that working out for them? They have these awesome hypersonic weapons, they are getting spanked in Ukraine with US and British weapons, yet somehow we're at a clear disadvantage?

Putin has hypersonic weapons. The U.S. says they have them but their only test of a U.S. hypersonic weapon ended in failure. Putin and Xi have already demonstrated their hypersonic weapons work. The U.S. is at a clear disadvantage.
Huh?

Russia is losing to the ukraine right now. How is the US at a disadvantage?

Putin will ultimately win. Because the west is run by un-serious posers and putin knows it. He does not give a **** about mean tweets about him. He does not give a **** if they confiscate a few yachts. He does not give a **** about sanctions on paper that do little in real terms. Basically, he's The Pats cheating because they know nobody will do anything about it.

He will likely walk away with key areas of Ukraine that will build up Russia's oil production even more. Plus his enemies will spend hundreds of billions rebuilding Ukraine. Then after all the tough talk, they will keep buying Russian oil.

The world is about to experience a food shortage due in large part to loss of production in Ukraine. If there were serious people in charge, they would tell Putin that they are sending troops into Ukraine to protect the farm lands and the people working there and if russian troops go anywhere near them, they will invade and take back crimea and set it up as neutral NATO territory forever.

Biden and others just want to talk tough, do little and then when it's finally over, they will claim that it was their tough sanctions that stopped Putin. Then back to doing business with him.
I would generally agree. But it does look like Putin is getting less than hoped for, with no "bag of loot" to replenish the coffers. As this moves towards a more contained ending than "all of Ukraine", it seems likely that Russia is poorer and less well armed than a few months ago.

If the West had a functioning leader, it would do everything possible to drop oil prices quickly, to further deepen Russia's hole. Since that is not happening, this has much more the feel of WWE narrative around local skirmishes that have been happening in Ukraine for the past 20 years.....

I don't care if I take heat or this seem heartless. This is not an issue that needs the US to provide our Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors, Marines or Guardians. Offer up all the ammo and equipment they want but no boots on the ground. I see the Ukrainian President doing whatever he can to pull us into the fight and I think the Biden's are neck-deep involved. This whole thing smells.

Last edited:
This is the **** I'm talking about. Where do you get this stuff? Has he stated he will nuke the world? the only people I've heard that **** from is the retards in our media that see a Putin boogeyman behind every damn inanimate object on planet earth. And, who says he is losing his hold on power? Turn off the TV dude.
I'm not saying he will or think he will, but he is a ruthless egomaniac. My point was its like some people who are suicidal. Instead of just taking yourself out they go shoot up innocent people then kill themselves. If he starts losing his grip on his power what will he do? I think there is a slim chance he will try to punish people for getting him out or trying to get him out

Let's not forget that the majority of the battle is conducted in cyber, and on this front Russia and China are at the top of the game along with the US and Israel. The level of propaganda I'm seeing is unprecedented from what very little I see on TV when my wife is watching and what I've been seeing on social media. Even some of what you guys are posting is manipulated or old footage of events.

well, since we've kicked Boris out of the Human Rights Council, they don't have any reason to not do whatever the **** they want to do.

well, since we've kicked Boris out of the Human Rights Council, they don't have any reason to not do whatever the **** they want to do.

When they remove the oppressive Arab states, I'll listen. Maybe

And how is that working out for them? They have these awesome hypersonic weapons, they are getting spanked in Ukraine with US and British weapons, yet somehow we're at a clear disadvantage?
Have the Russians been pushed back across the border? No? Then they haven't been spanked. They are bogged down but eventually Ivan will get his logistics worked out and break the stalemate. As far as the hypersonic weapons go at this point they aren't an issue, but should we get involved they will make it nearly impossible for us to project power via our navy. They figured out a way to stalemate our carrier battle groups.

Have the Russians been pushed back across the border? No? Then they haven't been spanked. They are bogged down but eventually Ivan will get his logistics worked out and break the stalemate. As far as the hypersonic weapons go at this point they aren't an issue, but should we get involved they will make it nearly impossible for us to project power via our navy. They figured out a way to stalemate our carrier battle groups.
I'm not up to speed with the new generation missiles. How fast are they travelling? How fast does a standard missile fly? Are the Gatling gun type close in defenses no match for the new generation missiles?

What about laser defenses? Are they still a pipe dream or possible at this point?

I'm not up to speed with the new generation missiles. How fast are they travelling? How fast does a standard missile fly? Are the Gatling gun type close in defenses no match for the new generation missiles?

What about laser defenses? Are they still a pipe dream or possible at this point?
Speed is a non factor when their are two wolfs parked outside your boarders fully loaded with enough death to end it.

Mexico and Canada? Thank God...Put us out of our misery...
It would be logistically hard to invade. Hypersonic missles or not, I think our navy and air force would control and do some serious damage

I hope so. I really like Labatts with my enchiladas.
And say even if they would get past the navy and air force. They’ll have to get past the army and marines on our land.

No country will successfully invade the US via conventional military

Ukraine shows how effective 2nd amendment is. Wasn't it a few months ago when Biden scoffed at people standing up to an opposing force because they don't have any tanks or jets. Ukraine says Hi

Ukraine shows how effective 2nd amendment is. Wasn't it a few months ago when Biden scoffed at people standing up to an opposing force because they don't have any tanks or jets. Ukraine says Hi

We’re creating a ukrainian version of isis.

Once all this russian hoopla is done. Ukraine is going to come out of this radicalized and a first world terrorist group

They are fast enough that they create a ball of white hot plasma around the missile as they fly towards the target. What I have read is the estimates are six times the speed of sound. Our air defense weapons radars have difficulty tracking them and our AAMs aren't fast enough to catch them.

Reactions: JMM

Is every guy in New York a soy boy?

I feel like that video was significant.