• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

I've said this before, the ones willing to fight are getting to old and the ones that are young enough are not willing. The younger generation doesn't seem to have the will to fight nor the foresight to see what the hell they are going to lose if they don't stand up what little freedoms we have left.
Take their phones and blame the enemy and they will!

I look at it this way. Most of the civilized world has grown fat and lazy and as such with said folks don’t give to ***** about moving let alone fighting.

Unfortunately not all of us want to play fat lazy games so fighting ensues.

Be that as it may, there is countless folks, parents, kids, that still hold those values. Nah they don’t want to fight and die for this POS govt but if it meant this land. Yeah I think they would. Not all of them are cracked out on Supes tic tok vids

Great article with tremendous photos. Have a look

Maybe, but I'd bet uniting for better than half the country would be wearing a ribbon.
dAeKPcH.gif

Maybe, but I'd bet uniting for better than half the country would be wearing a ribbon.

right?

Like just change the flag now. Replace those red stripes with the rainbow!!

We don't need them to get the job done anyway. Just stay out of the way.

I've said this before, the ones willing to fight are getting to old and the ones that are young enough are not willing. The younger generation doesn't seem to have the will to fight nor the foresight to see what the hell they are going to lose if they don't stand up what little freedoms we have left.

I'm in...I'm getting old, but not too old to fight and well equipped. I'm just old enough to have a bad attitude. Bring it on. 🖕

What the **** where they using to nuke them. Damn they are all toast
Those Javelin's I'd figure most. Think they got around 17,000 anti tank weapons supplied to them early on with more on the way. I'm not sure exactly what they have, but they obviously know how to use them.

From what I've read, who knows how true, they've taken heavy losses in armor and aircraft.

The Russians appear to be just a shell of their former selves

It looks bad for Russia. Or is that just the picture the media has painted?

It looks like Biden will get sucked ( or suckered) into this war.

I appear to be clearly in the minority, but I think it’s shameful that we haven’t done more. We've given Vladimir a good look at our vulva, and I'm usually a fan of vulva.

From the beginning of this I was never sympathetic to Ukraine. **** Ukraine, corrupt *** child sex trafficking Clinton/Ocommie/Xiden supporting pieces of ****. Let Putin sort it out. We don’t need to **** with it.

I appear to be clearly in the minority, but I think it’s shameful that we haven’t done more. We've given Vladimir a good look at our vulva, and I'm usually a fan of vulva.
Nah, I think we could have and should have done more. The Russians aren't scary, and despite all the hysteria, they aren't launching nukes either. Look, everyone takes an *** kicking from time to time. Aside from the Gulf War and Grenada, what have we won? A whole lot of nothing, and we haven't nuked anyone. The Russians aren't going to destroy the planet over getting beat up in Ukraine. Think about it. If their conventional weaponry, soldier readiness and logistics is this ****** up, what makes anyone think that their nuclear arsenal is in any better shape? We could steamroll these cats in 3-6 months. The whining and hand wringing is embarrassing.

From the beginning of this I was never sympathetic to Ukraine. **** Ukraine, corrupt *** child sex trafficking Clinton/Ocommie/Xiden supporting pieces of ****. Let Putin sort it out. We don’t need to **** with it.
I don't have a lot of sympathy for the Ukrainian government, but it kinda gets my hackles up when a foreign nation invades, starts taking a beat down, and like cowards they start targeting civilians. The Ukrainian people are innocent. They are the ones bearing the brunt of this Russian invasion. And we are watching and allowing it to happen. To me that's bullshit. Because Putin.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for the Ukrainian government, but it kinda gets my hackles up when a foreign nation invades, starts taking a beat down, and like cowards they start targeting civilians. The Ukrainian people are innocent. They are the ones bearing the brunt of this Russian invasion. And we are watching and allowing it to happen. To me that's bullshit. Because Putin.
I can see that but fake news is global, not just here. I’ve heard that the armed Ukrainians are hiding and attacking from civilian areas. There is a shitloa d of propaganda about this “invasion.”

Well I think we are the reason, or at least a good part of Ukraine whipping ***. You can’t tell me we don’t have folks behind the lines, in the sky’s, providing targeting and logistics.

But yes I agree about civilians. I’m actually shocked you don’t see more outrage in Russia. But then again I’m not.

How long did the Russian Chechnya war last? Wasn’t it years between the two of them. I can see this being the same but with a different outcome.

Nah, I think we could have and should have done more. The Russians aren't scary, and despite all the hysteria, they aren't launching nukes either. Look, everyone takes an *** kicking from time to time. Aside from the Gulf War and Grenada, what have we won? A whole lot of nothing, and we haven't nuked anyone. The Russians aren't going to destroy the planet over getting beat up in Ukraine. Think about it. If their conventional weaponry, soldier readiness and logistics is this ****** up, what makes anyone think that their nuclear arsenal is in any better shape? We could steamroll these cats in 3-6 months. The whining and hand wringing is embarrassing.
Maybe it would have gotten everyone on the planet killed, but I think we should have made it crystal clear that we had no intention of letting Vladimir go to this party all by himself. We aren't big fans of making people dance all by themselves. Hey, we have nukes too. Whatever you do, we're gonna respond in kind. He needs to be a little more fearful of what our crazy ***** might do. We played our hand right from the get go.

Last edited:
Well I think we are the reason, or at least a good part of Ukraine whipping ***. You can’t tell me we don’t have folks behind the lines, in the sky’s, providing targeting and logistics.

But yes I agree about civilians. I’m actually shocked you don’t see more outrage in Russia. But then again I’m not.

How long did the Russian Chechnya war last? Wasn’t it years between the two of them. I can see this being the same but with a different outcome.
It's not like we haven't done anything, but I think we could have and should have done more. Regarding Russian citizen outrage, I wouldn't be shocked if the vast majority of those people have no idea what's going on. That's pretty much the goal of state controlled media. If they do know and aren't outraged, then to hell with them.

I'm in...I'm getting old, but not too old to fight and well equipped. I'm just old enough to have a bad attitude. Bring it on. 🖕
Keep your cardio up and functional strength. The trigger finger never gets too old,even if you have to open it(because of arthritis)with the other hand after each shot.

I feel the same as you, al we have shown is weakness to a bully. **** him and that ******* in china. oh ya and that ******* in the whitehouse

I feel the same as you, al we have shown is weakness to a bully. **** him and that ******* in china. oh ya and that ******* in the whitehouse
It's because of the worthless pile of imposter dogshit in the Whitehouse that we should tread lightly. I wouldn't trust that administration with a butter knife.

The Afghanistan withdrawal is a flashing sign for what a bunch of inept fuckups they are ,who will put politics above lives.

Still, it's highly probable we have special forces helping out behind the scenes.

Putin will ultimately win. Because the west is run by un-serious posers and putin knows it. He does not give a **** about mean tweets about him. He does not give a **** if they confiscate a few yachts. He does not give a **** about sanctions on paper that do little in real terms. Basically, he's The Pats cheating because they know nobody will do anything about it.

He will likely walk away with key areas of Ukraine that will build up Russia's oil production even more. Plus his enemies will spend hundreds of billions rebuilding Ukraine. Then after all the tough talk, they will keep buying Russian oil.

The world is about to experience a food shortage due in large part to loss of production in Ukraine. If there were serious people in charge, they would tell Putin that they are sending troops into Ukraine to protect the farm lands and the people working there and if russian troops go anywhere near them, they will invade and take back crimea and set it up as neutral NATO territory forever.

Biden and others just want to talk tough, do little and then when it's finally over, they will claim that it was their tough sanctions that stopped Putin. Then back to doing business with him.

My only concern is Putin is losing it mentally. If he feels his power is threatened who knows what he will do. He might just say F-it and nuke the world. Im not sure how the nuclear chain works in russia, but if Putin wants to launch nukes and other generals need to be involved going against Putin would be a death sentence. I would imagine or hope that we have good real time intel that would warn us if some sort of nuclear launch was imminent. If Russia did launch nukes I dont think we would hold back and it wouldnt go well for Russia. Question is how much damage could they do?

Putin has hypersonic weapons. The U.S. says they have them but their only test of a U.S. hypersonic weapon ended in failure. Putin and Xi have already demonstrated their hypersonic weapons work. The U.S. is at a clear disadvantage.