• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

Ukraine shows how effective 2nd amendment is. Wasn't it a few months ago when Biden scoffed at people standing up to an opposing force because they don't have any tanks or jets. Ukraine says Hi

Ukraine does have tanks and some Jets, plus they are being supplied with advanced weapons. Not to mention the ukraine army is fighting as well not just citizens.

Does anyone else find it just a little bit weird that the Ukraine has not done a single covert attack on Russian soil? Not even a suitcase bomb or similar in Moscow to scare their population? I just find it difficult to understand why no counter attacks.

Ukraine does have tanks and some Jets, plus they are being supplied with advanced weapons. Not to mention the ukraine army is fighting as well not just citizens.

Ukraine is surprisingly high on the global fire power rankings when it comes to land power I was reading. Especially armored vehicles and self-propelled artillery. Tanks also up there.

Does anyone else find it just a little bit weird that the Ukraine has not done a single covert attack on Russian soil? Not even a suitcase bomb or similar in Moscow to scare their population? I just find it difficult to understand why no counter attacks.

Not sure how effective a suitcase bomb would be at doing anything really, but anything that might hurt Russia's military bases/operations would have to be done through the air, and Ukraine doesn't have that kind of air power & Russian air defense would likely incinerate them before they actually got to anywhere of consequence. Just one jabroni's 2 cents.

Sarge or Ogre would have the better answer.

Not sure how effective a suitcase bomb would be at doing anything really, but anything that might hurt Russia's military bases/operations would have to be done through the air, and Ukraine doesn't have that kind of air power & Russian air defense would likely incinerate them before they actually got to anywhere of consequence. Just one jabroni's 2 cents.

Sarge or Ogre would have the better answer.
Doesn't have to a suitcase...we've heard before that the Ukraine has indigenous missiles that can reach 1,000km.

I have wondered. It really perplexed the Nazis when Poland did this in WWII. Until that rotten USSR stunt in the east.

Ukraine is surprisingly high on the global fire power rankings when it comes to land power I was reading. Especially armored vehicles and self-propelled artillery. Tanks also up there.
And we’re supplying them why?

Is every guy in New York a soy boy?
Doubt it. That video picked a bunch of college kids to interview.

Go to the working class areas without any video editing and I’m sure there will be different responses.

The benefits of being rich and living in nice areas are the police respond in minutes. Of course a pampered richie will say disarm the police. Ole’ Mr. Jones in suburbia is only a threat in terms of spousal cheating and cocaine use.

A lot of us folk who lived in the ghetto basically had to police ourselves. We call the cops and wait times are hours. Then people wonder why gangs and violence exist. We love our guns said reasons

And we’re supplying them why?

Do you know how many countries we supply with weapons? Ukraine is actually way down on the list of countries of how much we supply them with military arms.

Do you know how many countries we supply with weapons? Ukraine is actually way down on the list of countries of how much we supply them with military arms.
We are the war lords of the world. Sometimes (most) it can bite us in the ***, other times (not likely) it works for us.

Either way,….remember in iron man 1 when tony was shot down by his own weapons. Yeah. That’s us.

True or not they are looking for any reason to go to war.

Yeah we supply a lot. But in this particular case, this is a country capable of defending themselves. Ukraine doesn’t sit right with me as they “plead” for more

None of this **** would have happened under Trump.

Pelosi shows up in a war zone wearing a bright blue suit and heels. ******* dumbshit.