• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Actual comments by actual teachers in our public schools

The left is so morally bankrupt in the world, I don't see redemption.
The one option is unthinkable. But it has to be put on the table.
The fact that I am even bringing this up is mind boggling.

The left is so morally bankrupt in the world, I don't see redemption.
The one option is unthinkable. But it has to be put on the table.
The fact that I am even bringing this up is mind boggling.
I struggle with such thoughts, myself.

But these kids can't do long division, name the three parts of government, or love their country. This is a planned assault on our kids.

It makes me mad.

I don't get what type of society they're trying to create here. The communists don't even do this to their children.

I don't get what type of society they're trying to create here. The communists don't even do this to their children.
A destroyed one. To many, a shattered USA is better than the one we have now. The rest of the details don't matter much.

Almost all of the biases in education are toxic. This is why I left, and encourage parents to get their kids out of public schools.
This is who is teaching our kids. This person has an agenda, and it isn"t doesn't include the 3 r's.

This is who is teaching our kids. This person has an agenda, and it isn"t doesn't include the 3 r's.

This crap survives because the environment of the schools. It would die quickly if we shut that nonsense down.

You don't have any buisness doing that **** in the classroom. None. Nobody gives a **** how gay you are. Keep your lifestyle choices at home. The gayest classroom ever. I bet she wouldn't like it if a Christian child came in and called her lifestyle a sin and a abomination to God.

That she's celebrating being a sodomite.That her whole non binary thing is ridiculous and she should seek counseling. You have boys and you have girls.

See how that works?

From a teacher's group on facebook -

Please tell me why the student who stole my phone, took my sim card out and replaced with his own, continued to be able to use my apps and send 122 dollars to his friends with my cash app only gets suspended 5 days and not taken out of my class?!?
I’m livid. I got my phone back, but not my money and charges are being pressed. I also had to get a new SIM card and phone case, and he cracked my iPhone in 2 places after ditching the phone case when he stole it.

Discussion slide from a teacher's training at a school in Brooklyn, NY

woke teacher training pic.jpg

This is in a Facebook teachers group just now.

GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOLS NOW!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-084303_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211120-084303_Facebook.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 14
Teachers should be neutral arbiters of information. They should never use their position to spout their beliefs. In my classroom we talk about many different subjects but I would never push my beliefs on them. Any teach caught doing that should be fired ASAP.
Unions don’t allow that… I remember a case of a kindergarten teacher around boston iirc that wrapped her kids in blankets and dict tape to teach them what is was like to be in a cocoon then left them like that for half tge day while she did other things and the union protected her job… they certainly aren’t firing any trachers for their beliefs unless they are unvaxed

Unions don’t allow that… I remember a case of a kindergarten teacher around boston iirc that wrapped her kids in blankets and dict tape to teach them what is was like to be in a cocoon then left them like that for half tge day while she did other things and the union protected her job… they certainly aren’t firing any trachers for their beliefs unless they are unvaxed
Again, it depends on where you are. Try that here and you'll be fired and probably prosecuted. The unions here are weak. They'll help you get a lawyer. But other than that you are on your own. Most teachers here aren't even in the union.

OK so the biggest thing I got out of all of this is that I f I still had school age kids I would be in ******* jail right now. no if ands or buts about it I would be in ******* jail.

what the **** has happened to the country I love. this **** is so far out of control it makes me happy that I am on the downhill side of life. I am so grateful that my kids are in the position to send my grand kids to a private christian school. I am also blessed that my kids don't buy into that liberal bullshit that is being shoved down the younger generations throat.