• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Actual comments by actual teachers in our public schools

Again, it depends on where you are. Try that here and you'll be fired and probably prosecuted. The unions here are weak. They'll help you get a lawyer. But other than that you are on your own. Most teachers here aren't even in the union.
Around here everyone is in the union, but the union doesn't protect teachers for maltreatment of kids or **** ups. If you screw up royally or do something that would put them in a bad light in front of the administration, you are on your own and you will be told as much by the union reps. The union works closely with the Principals and Superintendent and they discuss any particular situation as it arises and figure out how best to proceed. If the teacher clearly is in the wrong, the union steps aside and lets the administrators dole out the punishment they see fit. They don't protect ****** teachers and ****** people. This set up makes teachers accountable for every one of their actions, so they tread very carefully in the classroom.

From a teachers group on Facebook

View attachment 7050

You're not a Professor you ignorant ****, because Professors specialize in a specific academic subject in higher-level education. You "teach" first graders not to pick their nose and eat it along with their ABCs and LGBTQs.

My daughter's libtard snowflake Psychology teacher (11th grade) spent the first 20 minutes of class yesterday bitching about #FJB / Let's Go Brandon. My tax dollars pay for that ****. Psycho fucknut.

So yeah. Teachers in Fairfax County, VA want to go back to remote learning because COVID, so when they were told no they threw various tantrums, like this one where a teacher took her kids outside in 24 degree weather and made them sit in the snow for "story time." Teacher should be fired.

I'm in a few teacher's groups on fb. You wouldn't believe the covid/mask/vax hysteria that they hold to. They are completely brainwashed.

They are already talking about it in one group. These nuts went on to talk about similar offenses in Florida, and how they have to vote the nutty governor there out of office.

Screenshot_20220112-055356_Facebook.jpg

They are already talking about it in one group. These nuts went on to talk about similar offenses in Florida, and how they have to vote the nutty governor there out of office.
5nxjfj.jpg

q40sbr2.gif

5q5g91.jpg

I wonder why they don’t want us to know?

“The bill would require teachers to upload learning materials used in class, so that parents could review what kids are learning. It would also give parents the ability to opt their kids out of learning certain topics.”

I wonder why they don’t want us to know?
This is the one point I can't get any of them to address. They just act indignant. The fact is, and I have pointed this out to them, the public is largely not happy, and there are trust issues. This needs to be addressed somehow.

This is the one point I can't get any of them to address. They just act indignant. The fact is, and I have pointed this out to them, the public is largely not happy, and there are trust issues. This needs to be addressed somehow.
Fire those that won't/can't produce all materials for parents to approve.

I'm real tired of hearing these teachers and their f'n whiny bitching. They were put in front of the line for dollars, shots and accommodations and still complain. Pull a Ronnie Reagan and start firing their ***** if they don't come to work and teach the kids in their classrooms. Not only fire them but pull their teaching licenses/accreditations for life.

I get that there should be serious concern from the parental side on what is being taught in terms of politically biased curriculum, and that is making some teachers uncomfortable. However, I also think that there is a portion of the teacher population that are fearful of being exposed for what they are not doing... effectively teaching and developing mastery of the fundamentals - reading, writing, comprehension, mathematics, principles of science, etc.

I get that there should be serious concern from the parental side on what is being taught in terms of politically biased curriculum, and that is making some teachers uncomfortable. However, I also think that there is a portion of the teacher population that are fearful of being exposed for what they are not doing... effectively teaching and developing mastery of the fundamentals - reading, writing, comprehension, mathematics, principles of science, etc.
you mean they are afraid of accountability for their inability to educate; this is precisely why all parents should be responsible for the education of their children.
At no point can a parent be reasonably certain that the "school" is really teaching anything that any one child is actually learning.
The accountability needs to be the responsibility of the parent.....who then needs a lever to hold the school accountable for positive results.

you mean they are afraid of accountability for their inability to educate; this is precisely why all parents should be responsible for the education of their children.
At no point can a parent be reasonably certain that the "school" is really teaching anything that any one child is actually learning.
The accountability needs to be the responsibility of the parent.....who then needs a lever to hold the school accountable for positive results.
Yes, that is what I meant. Thanks for taking it a step further...

This was a comment or two by a couple of teachers talking about the bill in Indiana I posted above.

teacher hate for whites.PNG

This was a comment or two by a couple of teachers talking about the bill in Indiana I posted above.

View attachment 7987
Public schools are drama. Gossip left/right.
Teachers banging other teachers. Teachers banging students. Hot damn, am I ever glad I survived those two years.

My high school gf was a cute little mexican gal too. Not the one I’m married too now.

And I also had a high school teacher. Boobs man. Face to match. Blondie.

Charter schools are drama too though. I attended charter my freshman and sophmore year and the liberalism and gossip was worse than public schooling.

This was 2003/2004