• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Aggie and Slash with a side of Ark

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Good lord! I saw an article saying the Steelers should sign Kaperdork. No way in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dude is not on a team because he sucks and is a poor leader not because of the color of his skin.

Good lord! I saw an article saying the Steelers should sign Kaperdork. No way in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dude is not on a team because he sucks and is a poor leader not because of the color of his skin.

Wow, there's an impressive level of stupid in this post

First of all, he was 17th in the league in QB rating last year, coming off an injury, on a team with NO weapons. He threw 16 TDs to 4 INTs. He is not only AT LEAST backup QB quality - he is actually decent starter quality, especially when healthy and if on a team that has anyone who can make a play.

And there is literally not a single human being who thinks Kaepernick is unemployed "because of the color of his skin". If you think this is what ANYONE even REMOTELY believes, then you either 1) have a learning disability or 2) are so blindingly ignorant and stuck to your unfounded belief that you have to invent the most poorly-constructed straw man argument in the history of logical fallacies to justify why you need to believe this guy doesn't belong on a roster. To justify your belief that somehow "kneeling for the anthem" is a worse problem than "unarmed innocent people being murdered by police with no consequences". NOBODY believes Kaepernick is being blackballed "because he is black". He is being blackballed because low IQ (or moral) individuals like yourself have made it abundantly clear to the owners around the league that you will be angry and stop supporting your teams if they sign Kaepernick, so the owners are afraid. It has nothing to do with him "being black" and if you think that, you are truly, truly slow.

And back to the "on field performance" part of this. The following QB's have been signed over Kaepernick, the 17th best QB rating and 16:4 TD ratio on a TERRIBLE team QB that you say isn't worth a roster spot:
Matt Barkley
Mark Sanchez
Geno Smith
EJ Manuel
Josh Johnson
Aaron Murray
Chase Daniel
Case Keenum
TJ Yates
Blaine Gabbert
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Austin Davis
LANDRY JONES

Please - spare me with this bullshit. If you don't like him, you don't like him. If "kneeling for the anthem" is more offensive to you than unarmed, innocent black civilians being murdered by police, then just say that and reveal your strange moral priorities/compass and potential racist heart, rather than try to convince intelligent people that Kaep is unemployed because "he sucks". Jesus - get a life

Last edited:
NOBODY believes Kaepernick is being blackballed "because he is black"

This is not true. Look around for articles implying just this.

This is not true. Look around for articles implying just this.

Find me one. I have never seen anyone say this ever. And if they do, they are obviously missing the point too. And if you choose to focus on whatever 3 mouth breathers you can find in America who might try to make this argument as the one to tear down to make your point, you are not only missing the point yourself, but you are being either willfully blind or just plain dumb. Please do not insult me or anyone else reading this by trying to convince me "because he is black" is an even remotely relevant part of this discussion.

Last edited:
Wow, there's an impressive level of stupid in this post

First of all, he was 17th in the league in QB rating last year, coming off an injury, on a team with NO weapons. He threw 16 TDs to 4 INTs. He is not only AT LEAST backup QB quality - he is actually decent starter quality, especially when healthy and if on a team that has anyone who can make a play.

And there is literally not a single human being who thinks Kaepernick is unemployed "because of the color of his skin". If you think this is what ANYONE even REMOTELY believes, then you either 1) have a learning disability or 2) are so blindingly ignorant and stuck to your unfounded belief that you have to invent the most poorly-constructed straw man argument in the history of logical fallacies to justify why you need to believe this guy doesn't belong on a roster. To justify your belief that somehow "kneeling for the anthem" is a worse problem than "unarmed innocent people being murdered by police with no consequences". NOBODY believes Kaepernick is being blackballed "because he is black". He is being blackballed because low IQ (or moral) individuals like yourself have made it abundantly clear to the owners around the league that you will be angry and stop supporting your teams if they sign Kaepernick, so the owners are afraid. It has nothing to do with him "being black" and if you think that, you are truly, truly slow.

And back to the "on field performance" part of this. The following QB's have been signed over Kaepernick, the 17th best QB rating and 16:4 TD ratio on a TERRIBLE team QB that you say isn't worth a roster spot:
Matt Barkley
Mark Sanchez
Geno Smith
EJ Manuel
Josh Johnson
Aaron Murray
Chase Daniel
Case Keenum
TJ Yates
Blaine Gabbert
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Austin Davis
LANDRY JONES

Please - spare me with this bullshit. If you don't like him, you don't like him. If "kneeling for the anthem" is more offensive to you than unarmed, innocent black civilians being murdered by police, then just say that and reveal your strange moral priorities/compass and potential racist heart, rather than try to convince intelligent people that Kaep is unemployed because "he sucks". Jesus - get a life

I am sick of this conversation, the media blowing it up and the poor Kap this and that ****.

Most fans simply don't want politics presenting within the sport we love to watch.

This whole cop scenario is killing this and that color thing is ridiculous too. They are killing criminals. And like every profession there will be a few bad apples.

So lets go kill innocent cops with families as a protest!

I am a ex soldier. I stand for the flag. Whoever wants to use that as a stepping stone for bullshit do it on your time.

Because like it or not, the league exists thru fans supporting it. And the fans want to see football, that is it.

Not this political agenda and that political agenda.

Everyone is ******* equal now. No inequality exists.

Education is free if you look for it. Libraries are free to study.

Benefits are there for those who fall on hard times.

I am so sick of color color color propaganda.

Go to school study hard, or join the service, but enough with the poor me bullshit.

Funny when I was a kid and ran the streets I was in trouble. A white kid.

When I stopped I wasn't.

I put myself in a position for trouble and it came my way.

Nobody is holding one race back.

**** I hate this ****.

Leave this **** off of Steelernation

Last edited:
I've had enough. Steelers start kneeling,, I'm done. Sign Kapernick,, done.. Swear to god.

Cap is not only wrong to protest the way he does, he's a moron on the issues.

If he plays, someone should remind him the USA flag is on his helmet. Maybe he can play without it, this way someone can knock some sense into him.

Cap is not only wrong to protest the way he does, he's a moron on the issues.

If he plays, someone should remind him the USA flag is on his helmet. Maybe he can play without it, this way someone can knock some sense into him.

yeah he is wrong , fans don't want to see that not kneeling for the flag ****. Find another way more effective to show support away from football. Do it on his dime. Not mine.

I am sick of this conversation, the media blowing it up and the poor Kap this and that ****.

Most fans simply don't want politics presenting within the sport we love to watch.

This whole cop scenario is killing this and that color thing is ridiculous too. They are killing criminals. And like every profession there will be a few bad apples.

So lets go kill innocent cops with families as a protest!

I am a ex soldier. I stand for the flag. Whoever wants to use that as a stepping stone for bullshit do it on your time.

Because like it or not, the league exists thru fans supporting it. And the fans want to see football, that is it.

Not this political agenda and that political agenda.

Everyone is ******* equal now. No inequality exists.

Education is free if you look for it. Libraries are free to study.

Benefits are there for those who fall on hard times.

I am so sick of color color color propaganda.

Go to school study hard, or join the service, but enough with the poor me bullshit.

Funny when I was a kid and ran the streets I was in trouble. A white kid.

When I stopped I wasn't.

I put myself in a position for trouble and it came my way.

Nobody is holding one race back.

**** I hate this ****.

Leave this **** off of Steelernation

Saying things with confidence and gusto don't make them true. Many of these statements are just flat out wrong and being a vet yourself doesn't make them less wrong, as much as I respect your service. And unfortunately, people in this country can't just take off their blackness when the game comes on. I can't just take off my Jewishness and forget that I saw people marching with swastikas just because the game is on. This isn't about "mixing politics and sports" - it's about calling out bullshit behavior and attitudes when they happen, regardless of arena. Sports might be an escape from YOUR harsh reality, but others' harsh reality spilling into their escape makes it less of an escape even for them. Sorry to break it to you, but this is a problem for all of us, regardless of whether it inconveniently clashes with your desire to talk sports.

And I need to just call out one statement in particular "they are killing criminals"- first of all, this isn't true. Do some have records? Sure - but they are currently on the outside living life, so clearly society has deemed them safe enough to be walking around. And we are talking about unarmed people posing no threat to police. Protests aren't for people who are legitimately trying to kill a policeman then get shot -- that is on them and rational people would not think otherwise. The protests are for people murdered for posing NO threat, which happens often, regardless of criminal record, and especially to black people. And anyone who advocates killing innocent cops in response is JUST AS extreme as anyone else and their viewpoints should be condemned. They are not the predominant voice here, however -- rational people are simply calling for their friends and family and people who look like them to NOT BE MURDERED. Why is this such a difficult concept to empathize with?

The death penalty only exists for people tried and convicted of capital crimes, not ordinary people walking the street with petty crimes on their records. "But did they deserve to DIE?" is a question you should be asking yourself, and the fact that you have just thrown a blanket over all them all with the answer "yes" tells me that what is in your heart is truly disgusting to me. I don't care if you've served. If your response to unwarranted police brutality is just automatically "whatever, he was a criminal, it must have been his own fault, he should make better choices in life" then I have no respect for your lack of empathy or, frankly, morals. It is sad to me that you have surely served alongside non-white people with this kind of attitude. And if you don't like this **** on Steeler Nation, don't say disgusting ****

Last edited:
I mean I dont want Kap only cause I don't want the headache of one million yinzers whining about it ala micheal Vick... im too old for that ****...

I mean I dont want Kap only cause I don't want the headache of one million yinzers whining about it ala micheal Vick... im too old for that ****...

Yep it's truly nauseating. Somehow "protesting state-sanctioned murders of innocent lives" has somehow been made worse than domestic violence, killing dogs, sexual assault, etc. Welcome to AmeriKKKa

And this is plenty about sports because I truly believe Colin Kaepernick would make an outstanding backup to Ben or for any other team, and even a solid starter for some teams. And y'all can't get over the fact that he is tired of seeing innocent people murdered. Unbelievable

you don't have google where you live?

https://www.bigplay.com/michael-bennett-racist-nfl-usa-reason-kaepernick-unsigned/

the elephant in the room and most people know why

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/34150/

why would they think he could sue for race discrimination?

https://thinkprogress.org/kaepernick-ratings-survey-54ae1bccabba/

bigotry.

First article: "Kaepernick’s just not good enough for a team to want to deal with the baggage he brings along."

Second article: "Indeed, as civil rights lawyer Victor M. Glasberg notes, being that the NFL is almost 70% African-American it’s tough “to be painted as [an organization] that’s not hiring somebody because of their race.”

Third article: "Kaepernick’s unemployment has nothing to do with his arm strength, diet, or passion for the game. He is not disrupting locker room chemistry, nor is he causing flocks of NFL fans to turn their backs to the game forever. He is a black man who peacefully protested racial oppression and police brutality and challenged millions to think critically about the system that is responsible for both. He is a black man who inspired other black men to stand up for their rights and speak out for their beliefs, and there are many in the league who clearly don’t want to encourage such behavior."

EVERY SINGLE ONE of these articles points out the nuance you have clearly missed -- it is NOT about him "being black". It is about HIS PROTESTS being problematic for people like you, which includes many owners or coaches or GMs. EVERY ONE of them caught this nuance, yet you did not, because you don't want to. You want to dumb it down as much as you can to make it a "black vs white" thing. The closest is the "discrimination" suit article - but even then they pointed out that it would be difficult to make the case, and the lawyer who suggested it only made the point that his resume points to him belonging and he's facing "some kind of discrimination". This was the closest you got and even that person wasn't making the point you thought he was making. You see what you want to see because your heart hates what this man did so much, you have to make anyone who stands up for him seem as stupid as possible, but nothing could compare to the shadow of stupid his detractors like yourself are casting. Try again man.

Saying things with confidence and gusto don't make them true. Many of these statements are just flat out wrong and being a vet yourself doesn't make them less wrong, as much as I respect your service. And unfortunately, people in this country can't just take off their blackness when the game comes on. I can't just take off my Jewishness and forget that I saw people marching with swastikas just because the game is on. This isn't about "mixing politics and sports" - it's about calling out bullshit behavior and attitudes when they happen, regardless of arena. Sports might be an escape from YOUR harsh reality, but others' harsh reality spilling into their escape makes it less of an escape even for them. Sorry to break it to you, but this is a problem for all of us, regardless of whether it inconveniently clashes with your desire to talk sports.

And I need to just call out one statement in particular "they are killing criminals"- first of all, this isn't true. Do some have records? Sure - but they are currently on the outside living life, so clearly society has deemed them safe enough to be walking around. And we are talking about unarmed people posing no threat to police. Protests aren't for people who are legitimately trying to kill a policeman then get shot -- that is on them and rational people would not think otherwise. The protests are for people murdered for posing NO threat, which happens often, regardless of criminal record, and especially to black people. And anyone who advocates killing innocent cops in response is JUST AS extreme as anyone else and their viewpoints should be condemned. They are not the predominant voice here, however -- rational people are simply calling for their friends and family and people who look like them to NOT BE MURDERED. Why is this such a difficult concept to empathize with?

The death penalty only exists for people tried and convicted of capital crimes, not ordinary people walking the street with petty crimes on their records. "But did they deserve to DIE?" is a question you should be asking yourself, and the fact that you have just thrown a blanket over all them all with the answer "yes" tells me that what is in your heart is truly disgusting to me. I don't care if you've served. If your response to unwarranted police brutality is just automatically "whatever, he was a criminal, it must have been his own fault, he should make better choices in life" then I have no respect for your lack of empathy or, frankly, morals. It is sad to me that you have surely served alongside non-white people with this kind of attitude. And if you don't like this **** on Steeler Nation, don't say disgusting ****

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/...w-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler#exit-modal

more whites are killed per police

it's about calling out bullshit behavior and attitudes when they happen, regardless of arena

no there is political arena's that are more suited, invading sports has done nothing but irritate fans

my black drill Sgt thinks this **** is bullshit, my black brother thinks this is bullshit

you know that the deaths by cops is way down on the deaths per year people encounter

you know a way more black on black murder exists, why isn't that a focus?

why isn't these protesters trying to police up gangs?

doesn't fit the political agenda does it?

easy to point fingers and give bullshit assumptions, like what you are throwing my direction

you don't know what I have empathy for so never ******* tell me or try to go the moral road with me

twist and turn and when people don't accept the bullshit throw racism and moral ethics in their face

******* laughable

every saved a life? I have
ever stuck up someone in a fight you see being victimized? I have
ever served with black white etc, and hung out without color even being mentioned? I have
ever date the opposite race? I have
ever been stabbed in a street environment? I have
ever have a cop target you for being on the street or how you look? I have
ever been shot at? I have

would I jump a fight if someone of any color was victimized? yes and I damn sure know many of these protesters wouldn't do ****.

now again this is a political media hyped bullshit that is really small scale in the grand scheme of things

**** go fight the war on drugs that is killing ten times more people of every color

no this **** doesn't need to be anywhere near sports, because of the pecking order of importance, because entertainment we should be able to choose what we want to see.We pay for it.

And there is a lot of great causes floating in the wind for a crime that effects a very small scale of people within the US.

I have seen the figures and read about it.

And still this subject is like I said, political bullshit..

never question my values-morals again

Last edited:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/...w-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler#exit-modal

more whites are killed per police

no there is political arena's that are more suited, invading sports has done nothing but irritate fans

my black drill Sgt thinks this **** is bullshit, my black brother thinks this is bullshit

you know that the deaths by cops is way down on the deaths per year people encounter

you know a way more black on black murder exists, why isn't that a focus?

why isn't these protesters trying to police up gangs?

doesn't fit the political agenda does it?

easy to point fingers and give bullshit assumptions, like what you are throwing my direction

you don't know what I have empathy for so never ******* tell me or try to go the moral road with me

twist and turn and when people don't accept the bullshit throw racism and moral ethics in their face

******* laughable

every saved a life? I have
ever stuck up someone in a fight you see being victimized? I have
ever served with black white etc, and hung out without color even being mentioned? I hve
ever date the opposite race? I have
ever been stabbed in a street environment? I have
ever have a cop target you for being on the street or how you look? I have
ever been shot at? I have

would I jump a fight if someone of any color was victimized? yes and I damn sure know many of these protesters wouldn't do ****.

now again this is a political media hyped bullshit that is really small scale in the grand scheme of things

**** go fight the war on drugs that is killing ten times more people of every color

no this **** doesn't need to be anywhere near sports, because of the pecking order of importance, because entertainment we should be able to choose hat we want to see.We pay for it.

And there is a lot of great causes floating in the wind for a crime that effects a very small scale of people within the US.

I have seen the figures and read about it.

And still this subject is like I said, political bullshit..

never question my values-morals again

You talk and talk and talk, yet immediately if an unarmed person is murdered by police it's "he was a criminal" I'll question whatever I want about that statement because it is disgusting, and it points to a disgusting side of you, regardless of what else you have done in your life.

And you can point to other societal problems all you want, we should address them all. Doesn't mean we should ignore police brutality because other bad things happen too. That's also a pathetic stance. Point to raw numbers of white people killed by cops - does that make the situation any better? I don't want ANYONE to be killed by police. But since you want to make it white vs. black, I'm talking about unarmed, unjustified shootings only, and look at the proportion vs. the number in the population. You can put your head in the sand all you want about this, but the history of our country bears it out, you can find cops on forces all over the country who spew racist **** in private on the regular, and the impulse to falsely fear for their lives and start firing has shown over and over again to be acted upon much more hastily when dark skin is on the other end. But either way - yes society has lots of problems such as black on black crime, cops killing white people too, sure. Doesn't mean we should just dismiss the ones that matter to people because you care more about other problems. And yes, please point to your "black friends" and "black girlfriends" in your life. I've had those too, and they would unequivocally call the **** you've spewed in this thread racist as ****. So you can point to your anecdotal ****, I can point to mine, you can point to things you've done in your life, I can point to mine -- who the **** cares about all the dick-sizing? The point is you are saying ignorant ****, and I don't appreciate it. Sorry if I'm spoiling your Steelers talk in the middle of August before the season to point out something more important to me than any football ****

Last edited:
You talk and talk and talk, yet immediately if an unarmed person is murdered by police it's "he was a criminal" I'll question whatever I want about that statement because it is disgusting, and it points to a disgusting side of you, regardless of what else you have done in your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

i never assume anyone is guilty, you are putting words in my mouth

twisting and turning trying to make your bullshit just

the majority of cops are out there protecting and serving

the majority of gangs are out there shooting and killing

facts

you don't even have to tell me what you have done in your life

i'd imagine it starts and ends with you pointing fingers

and running with your tail between your legs with the first hint of danger

what it isnt ok to assume?

you do

i never assume anyone is guilty, you are putting words in my mouth

twisting and turning trying to make your bullshit just

Yet, you said this..
This whole cop scenario is killing this and that color thing is ridiculous too. They are killing criminals.

Tell me again how I'M the one twisting and turning anything.

First article: "Kaepernick’s just not good enough for a team to want to deal with the baggage he brings along."

Second article: "Indeed, as civil rights lawyer Victor M. Glasberg notes, being that the NFL is almost 70% African-American it’s tough “to be painted as [an organization] that’s not hiring somebody because of their race.”

Third article: "Kaepernick’s unemployment has nothing to do with his arm strength, diet, or passion for the game. He is not disrupting locker room chemistry, nor is he causing flocks of NFL fans to turn their backs to the game forever. He is a black man who peacefully protested racial oppression and police brutality and challenged millions to think critically about the system that is responsible for both. He is a black man who inspired other black men to stand up for their rights and speak out for their beliefs, and there are many in the league who clearly don’t want to encourage such behavior."

EVERY SINGLE ONE of these articles points out the nuance you have clearly missed -- it is NOT about him "being black". It is about HIS PROTESTS being problematic for people like you, which includes many owners or coaches or GMs. EVERY ONE of them caught this nuance, yet you did not, because you don't want to. You want to dumb it down as much as you can to make it a "black vs white" thing. The closest is the "discrimination" suit article - but even then they pointed out that it would be difficult to make the case, and the lawyer who suggested it only made the point that his resume points to him belonging and he's facing "some kind of discrimination". This was the closest you got and even that person wasn't making the point you thought he was making. You see what you want to see because your heart hates what this man did so much, you have to make anyone who stands up for him seem as stupid as possible, but nothing could compare to the shadow of stupid his detractors like yourself are casting. Try again man.

Well, I showed you **** you can't find on your own. Everyone, but you, apparently, knows what those say. If you can't understand that "people like me" don't give a **** about his color or his social positions but those I linked are people who think it is the izsue. You have to do some mentAL gymnastics not to realize that someone stating there might be a racial discrimination law suit means they believe it is an issue. Good luck to you.

You can lead a horse to water.

Yet, you said this..

Tell me again how I'M the one twisting and turning anything.
because the majority of cop killings come from them killing criminals of both colors

and n the grand scheme very few come from the bad ones killing innocents

was my point regardless if worded poorly

now mr protestor

what the **** have you ever done in your life to make a difference besides being sheep to the media?

because you do that well

Well, I showed you **** you can't find on your own. Everyone, but you, apparently, knows what those say. If you can't understand that "people like me" don't give a **** about his color or his social positions but those I linked are people who think it is the izsue. You have to do some mentAL gymnastics not to realize that someone stating there might be a racial discrimination law suit means they believe it is an issue. Good luck to you.

You can lead a horse to water.

If you can read those articles, and the quotes I gave you directly from them, and think anyone (besides maybe the one lawyer suggesting the lawsuit - which is a stretch) thinks "because he is black" is the reason, then I got nothing left for you. You clearly see what you want to see, not what is actually there.

And I never said you give a **** about "his color". Again you simplify and dumb down to the lowest common denominator of "his race" to simplify your straw man argument. "People like you" care about what he did - protesting during the national anthem - because you see it as an affront to the flag and the country and the military and the troops etc. despite the fact that he unequivocally, clearly stated that it WAS NOT. But again, you see what you wanted to see there too. And somehow this act of taking a knee is more egregious to you than domestic violence, sexual assault, killing dogs, etc. that players all over the league have been accused and convicted of without this level of uproar.

funny thing is that is the only thing these lazy protesters will ever do

they won't push for police education
they won't push to clean up high crime areas
they won't push to get these drugs off the street

they're the ones who don't vote, hell I bet many of them don't work

they'll be the ones waiting to point a finger at the next media hyped poor me event that surfaces

funny is we live in a country that anyone can achieve anything of any color

and yet there is nothing to fix anything going on

just a bunch of chickenheads flailing around acting like sheep in twatwaffle clothing

pathetic

Last edited:
because the majority of cop killings come from them killing criminals of both colors

and n the grand scheme very few come from the bad ones killing innocents

was my point regardless if worded poorly

now mr protestor

what the **** have you ever done in your life to make a difference besides being sheep to the media?

because you do that well

I'm glad the "majority" of these situations are good cops doing the right thing. That's good. But the problem isn't with the majority of good cops doing the right thing. The problem is that there are too many bad cops doing the wrong things that we can't just ignore it. I'm not anti-cop. I'm anti-BAD cop doing BAD things, which everybody should be, which I do not understand why we can't unite around this issue.

And you can demonize "the media" all you want -- but we all get information from somewhere. You get information from wherever you get it from, you are not an omnipotent being seeing all things and existing in all places to have first-hand accounts of all events. Your viewpoint is shaped by your environment, your experiences, the information YOU CHOOSE to consume. Just as mine is. We just see the world differently, but if I am a sheep to something, you're also a sheep to a different cut of the same cloth. And I'm not interested in dick-sizing over the good deeds we've done, or the diversity of our friend groups or dating pools, because it's not relevant. I respect your service to the country and the things you've done in service of us. I can't live up to that because I didn't serve. But that doesn't mean I have to accept every statement you make, or not feel passionately against the viewpoints you espouse. Your "poorly worded statement" about the criminality of police shooting victims was my main beef with you, so I am also willing to accept that if you can walk that back, I can walk back my statements about your character. I still maintain that I disagree with how quick you are to defer to other societal problems as if we should just ignore this one, but apologies for coming at your neck like that if the words you chose were not the best to reflect the actual thought you were making.

funny thing is that is the only thing these lazy protesters will ever do

they won't push for police education
they won't push to clean up high crime areas
they won't push to get these drugs off the street

they're the ones who don't vote, hell I bet many of them don't work

they'll be the ones waiting to point a finger at the next media hyped poor me event that surfaces

funny is we live in a country that anyone can achieve anything of any color

and yet there is nothing to fix anything going on

just a bunch of chickenheads flailing around acting like sheep in twatwaffle clothing

pathetic

Every assumption you just made about me, and everyone else I know who cares about this ****, is flat wrong.

I'm glad the "majority" of these situations are good cops doing the right thing. That's good. But the problem isn't with the majority of good cops doing the right thing. The problem is that there are too many bad cops doing the wrong things that we can't just ignore it. I'm not anti-cop. I'm anti-BAD cop doing BAD things, which everybody should be, which I do not understand why we can't unite around this issue.

And you can demonize "the media" all you want -- but we all get information from somewhere. You get information from wherever you get it from, you are not an omnipotent being seeing all things and existing in all places to have first-hand accounts of all events. Your viewpoint is shaped by your environment, your experiences, the information YOU CHOOSE to consume. Just as mine is. We just see the world differently, but if I am a sheep to something, you're also a sheep to a different cut of the same cloth. And I'm not interested in dick-sizing over the good deeds we've done, or the diversity of our friend groups or dating pools, because it's not relevant. I respect your service to the country and the things you've done in service of us. I can't live up to that because I didn't serve. But that doesn't mean I have to accept every statement you make, or not feel passionately against the viewpoints you espouse. Your "poorly worded statement" about the criminality of police shooting victims was my main beef with you, so I am also willing to accept that if you can walk that back, I can walk back my statements about your character. I still maintain that I disagree with how quick you are to defer to other societal problems as if we should just ignore this one, but apologies for coming at your neck like that if the words you chose were not the best to reflect the actual thought you were making.
If most are doing the right thing how mathematically can too many be doing the wrong thing?

that is mathematically impossible

And somehow this act of taking a knee is more egregious to you than domestic violence, sexual assault, killing dogs, etc. that players all over the league have been accused and convicted of without this level of uproar.

You ever read my posts? I cancelled Sunday Ticket and skipped a season when they signed Vick.
Besides those other items are, literally, things done on the player's own time. The only time I defend any of these as hats is when there is no conviction or even charges filed. Especially If there is no real evidence other than he said-she said.

I don't get to have political or social statements at work. If I'm on the clock, I do what my boss says or i find other employment

So "people like me" care about other things, too.