• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another school shooting. 8 dead.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Near Houston, Texas. ****. This stuff has to stop. Kid used a shotgun and a pistol. Planted explosives throughout the school. None went off fortunately. All over the news.

ban video games

Why is he still taking up space and using good oxygen? Kid should not still be alive. Shoot first, ask questions later. If knowing they are gonna get shot on sight, maybe it'll stop one of these shooters from going thorough with what they have planned.

32844720_2111622039055700_3114174954040459264_n.jpg

dimitrios-pagourtzis-2-20035188.jpeg

Oh he used a shotgun and a handgun that he took from his father. "Assault weapons" bans and age limits to purchase would not have prevented this.

yeah, he had had Antifa **** on him, another delusional leftist

He had a sawed off shotgun and a .38, plus, possibly, pipe bombs.

more proof, Gun free zones are death traps

If a person is determined to murder people and doesn’t care if they are caught, there is nothing anyone can do about it but shoot first

Guess David Hogg will be blaming the NRA for the pipe bombs too.

Pro tip for parents...if your kid starts wearing a trenchcoat to school even though it's 90 degrees out, might be time to lock up your guns.

The only solution to this in my eyes are federal funding for schools to have MANDATORY armed security officers and metal detectors.....in every school. No exceptions. This is getting ridiculous.

Make no mistake, there are 2 or 3 kids in every single school in American right now that are capable of this. And the teachers almost always know who they are. But nothing can be done because they haven't done anything wrong and a mental health evaluation would keep them out of school for 3 days.

Last edited:
Some nut job murders kids so you think it appropriate to break out your never-ending finger-wagging and lecturing?

Disgusting. What a vile, contemptible, miserable, wretched, pathetic excuse for a human being you are. Don't blame the Asperger's - just admit you are a ******* lying *******.

Right! It’s only funny when a Muslim nut job is the murderer. Then it’s wait for it...TOLERATED!

The only solution to this in my eyes are federal funding for schools to have MANDATORY armed security officers and metal detectors.....in every school. No exceptions. This is getting ridiculous.

Make no mistake, there are 2 or 3 kids in every single school in American right now that are capable of this. And the teachers almost always know who they are. But nothing can be done because they haven't done anything wrong and a mental health evaluation would keep them out of school for 3 days.

You’re right. The only way to prevent this is to basically turn schools into prisons.

Right! It’s only funny when a Muslim nut job is the murderer. Then it’s wait for it...TOLERATED!

When the **** have I indicated I find Muslim mass murderers funny? The fact that Muslims engage in mass murder more than any other group on earth is an unfortunate fact, but it sure as hell is not funny.

And if you doubt the homicidal tendencies of a significant minority of the Muslim faith, open your eyes as to what is going on in Afghanistan and Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and Iraq and Syria and on and on. The murder of 8 innocent students would not make page 1 of newspapers in those countries.

You’re right. The only way to prevent this is to basically turn schools into prisons.

Can prisoners simply walk out of prisons? Can students simply walk out of schools?

Asking for a friend.

Oh he used a shotgun and a handgun that he took from his father. "Assault weapons" bans and age limits to purchase would not have prevented this.

Seeing that the largest mass shooting on a school campus in history was Va. Tech where he used pistols, agreed. Think I agree w/ Supersteeler at this point though, mandatory armed security officers and metal detectors at every school. What other realistic options are there since background checks, the FBI & other intelligence agencies & unaccountable parents just aren't helping this growing and very sad trend?

Or airports? Or courthouses? I think the prison angle is a little over-the-top. And what other realistic solutions are there to this growing problem?