• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone keeping track of the SCOTUS hearings

I have it on but not really watching. But I have noticed something though. Now I don't know what his point is but this one Senator has all these graphs and charts about something. I thought this was all about her nomination but it seems like it's more of a political ad for the democrats. WTF

Heard on the news yesterday that a prevailing line of questioning is dealing with whether or not Barret wants to overturn Brown vs Board of Education. Since when was that case something justices want to overturn?

Heard on the news yesterday that a prevailing line of questioning is dealing with whether or not Barret wants to overturn Brown vs Board of Education. Since when was that case something justices want to overturn?

The main thing I've read is Roe v Wade. I think the Brown v Board thing is a media created boogey man. Nobody wants to see that overturned.

The main thing I've read is Roe v Wade. I think the Brown v Board thing is a media created boogey man. Nobody wants to see that overturned.

Yeah I’ve only seen Roe v. Wade. I’m guessing the Brown Vs. Board is a trigger thing for the left and their projections of racism onto Conservatives

The one senator asked her to show the others her note book. The point was it was blank and he wanted others to see how sharp she is.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">i mean, she has seven kids. she’s used to answering stupid questions literally all day long. <a href="https://t.co/4qgEaiS3FR">https://t.co/4qgEaiS3FR</a></p>— tsar becket adams (@BecketAdams) <a href="https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/1316012268547526661?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 13, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Barrett is destroying the imbeciles on the left. I presume that tomorrow, Sheldon Outhouse will bring in a coloring book to prove that Barrett is on double-secret probation for being a Nazi sympathizer.

Leftists love mentally deficient woman. Kamala Harris, Stacey Abrahms, Pelosi, Warren, Hirono.....the list goes on.

She’s eating their lunch. This will be over quick

Reactions: JMM
The one senator asked her to show the others her note book. The point was it was blank and he wanted others to see how sharp she is.

EkOoVTwXcAEXFXh

Wtf!?! The dims. Man those dims.

Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, asked a question pertaining to an issue that came up quite a bit during Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing but had yet to come up during Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s hearing: whether the Supreme Court nominee had ever sexually assaulted someone.

Citing a statement from Chief Justice John Roberts in 2017 in which he acknowledged that the judiciary “is not immune” from the problem of sexual misconduct, Hirono said it is her duty “to ensure the fitness of nominees” for positions that have lifetime appointments.

Wtf!?! The dims. Man those dims.

Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, asked a question pertaining to an issue that came up quite a bit during Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing but had yet to come up during Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s hearing: whether the Supreme Court nominee had ever sexually assaulted someone.

Citing a statement from Chief Justice John Roberts in 2017 in which he acknowledged that the judiciary “is not immune” from the problem of sexual misconduct, Hirono said it is her duty “to ensure the fitness of nominees” for positions that have lifetime appointments.

ACB could sexually assault me anytime. I wouldn't complain. She looks a lot like the doctor I dated when I was single.

Kamala has to be the most plastic person to come across the political landscape in a long time, or at least since The Kenyan. Had to turn off tonight when it was taking her 5 minutes to ask a question.

Kamala has to be the most plastic person to come across the political landscape in a long time, or at least since The Kenyan. Had to turn off tonight when it was taking her 5 minutes to ask a question.

She didnt even really ask questions. She was basically telling everyone how ACB thought. It was more like a campaign plug than a hearing. It was pretty pitiful.

She owned Klobuchar. Like Ingraham said, "that's what happens when someone else writes the questions for you."

The clip of her explaining how she felt about the George Foreman murder was awesome. Not the subject itself, but her answer. I guess the Dems forgot that ACB has 2 adopted black children from Haiti before they asked that question.

I’m impressed by her. She wasn’t rattled at all and she does NOT have a squeaky annoying voice. I know that last part is petty, but it’s a THING.

The clip of her explaining how she felt about the George Foreman murder was awesome. Not the subject itself, but her answer. I guess the Dems forgot that ACB has 2 adopted black children from Haiti before they asked that question.

I’m impressed by her. She wasn’t rattled at all and she does NOT have a squeaky annoying voice. I know that last part is petty, but it’s a THING.

I always liked George Foreman. His win over Micheal Moorer was epic. He was good in that show with Bradshaw, Fonzie and Captain Kirk too. I didn't even know he was sick.

I always liked George Foreman. His win over Micheal Moorer was epic. He was good in that show with Bradshaw, Fonzie and Captain Kirk too. I didn't even know he was sick.

His grill is great, too.