• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ATTENTION, MSM! Anthony Fauxci's emails are within this thread!

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I do not expect our board liberals and lefties to acknowledge anything stated on any page, if this goes beyond one comment

Decaf, Flog, IQ21:

schultz.gif

oe=60E09796[/URL]
189066689_10226248494259484_7544079157588967260_n.jpg

I can't even begin to express the amount of rage we should all feel with the revelations that have come out this week from his emails, and now this. He lied to Congress. Flat out, downright lied that he and his agency didn't fund the Wuhan lab. His boss now admits it.

With what is in those emails, what he ignored, the admissions of what he knew at the time and didn't let on to, with his direct involvement in the funding of this gain of function research, I can think of no other reason the man shouldn't stand trial and find himself in prison.

Compare what happened to General Flynn for lying to the FBI....to Fauci's lies and what they have caused all of humanity.

The man is vermin.

Three words:

"Get a rope"

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a true patriot and great American hero. those of us who can not think for ourselves thank & salute you! :usa2:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a true patriot and great American hero. We here at SN thank & salute you! :usa2:

You might be able to make a day of it, Decaf, if Fauxci is put in a cell next to your other "great patriots" and heroes, Avenatti and Antifa.

Jesus, public figures should start paying you NOT to label them as your heroes.

You might be able to make a day of it

I understand you're jealous of Fauci & Biden for steering the country out of the Covid mess your lord and saviour former guy left the country in.

Sour grapes on full display. Just tip your cap to the current admin and move on.

I said early on. He either lied about the truth for which he should be in jail, or was incompetent for which he should be fired. I think the latter is the case based on all this info

When I first stated as a professional, my boss said “know what you know, and don’t pretend to know the things you don’t”. I’ve carried this with me, when I’m asked questions from my sites that I do not know “I don’t know that, let me get back to you”.

I would have preferred. “Look we don’t have the answers, this is new”.....but when we find things we will get that to you. I think that goes a long way.

Reactions: MTC
I understand you're jealous of Fauci & Biden for steering the country out of the Covid mess your lord and saviour former guy left the country in.

Sour grapes on full display. Just tip your cap to the current admin and move on.

Two lifelong government hacks who have never done a goddamn productive thing to help this nation and instead got rich sucking off the public tit.

Biden: Plagiarizing dementia-ridden moron cheater imbecile professional politician, liar and thief.
Fauxci: Killed thousands with idiotic refusal to recognize an early and effective treatment for AIDS, intent instead on developing a vaccine that still is non-existent. One of your honored sources, HuffPo, had the following to say about Dr. Tony in 2017:

Whether Fauci personally had this authority or not isn’t the point. His excuse would be laughable if it wasn’t so tragic; he was constantly traveling and speaking to the media and opining about everything related to AIDS research and treatment. In Arthur Kahn’s book, Winter Wars, Larry Kramer pointed out that to get an appointment with Fauci, one didn’t call his secretary but his press officers, “who book [his] talks and interviews... like movie stars.” He could easily have advocated awareness of the preventive treatment, as the de facto federal AIDS Czar, his influence was and is enormous.

Had Fauci listened to people with AIDS and the clinicians treating them, and responded accordingly, he would have saved thousands of lives. In the two years between 1987, when Callen met with Fauci and 1989, when the guidelines were ultimately issued, nearly 17,000 people with AIDS suffocated from PCP. Most of these people might have lived had Fauci responded appropriately.

And Fauci & Covid? Jesus Christ, you blithering imbecile:

Fauci ‘Has Been Wrong About Everything’​

The risk we take when listening to Fauci is that, so far, he’s been wrong about most things. In a July 14, 2020, “Opposing View” editorial in USA Today, White House adviser Peter Navarro, director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, stated that Fauci “has been wrong about everything that I have interacted with him on.”2 According to Navarro, Fauci’s errors in judgment include:3

• Opposing the ban on incoming flights from China in late January 2020.
• Telling the American people the novel virus outbreak was nothing to worry about well into February.
• Flip-flopping on the use of masks — first mocking people for wearing them, and then insisting they should. In fact, mid-July, he suddenly urged governments to “be as forceful as possible” on mask rules.4
• Claiming there was only anecdotal evidence supporting the use of hydroxychloroquine, when the scientific grounds for it go as far back as 2005, when the study,5 “Chloroquine Is a Potent Inhibitor of SARS Coronavirus Infection and Spread,” was published in the Virology Journal.
Fauci should have been well aware of this publication. According to that study,6 “Chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage,” the study authors said. In other words, the drug worked both for prevention and treatment.
As noted by Navarro, more recent research found hydroxychloroquine reduced the mortality rate among COVID-19 patients by 50% when used early.
Interestingly, in a March 24, 2020, interview7 with Chris Stigall, Fauci did say that — were he to speak strictly as a doctor treating patients — he would certainly prescribe chloroquine to COVID-19 patients, particularly if there were no other options.
Then, in August, he flipped back to insisting hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work,8 even though by that time, there were several studies demonstrating its effectiveness against COVID-19 specifically.
So, it appears Fauci has had a hard time making up his mind on this issue as well, on the one hand dismissing the drug as either untested or ineffective against COVID-19, and on the other admitting it would be wise to use, seeing how the options are so limited.

Navarro continues:9

“Now Fauci says a falling mortality rate doesn’t matter when it is the single most important statistic to help guide the pace of our economic reopening. The lower the mortality rate, the faster and more we can open. So when you ask me whether I listen to Dr. Fauci’s advice, my answer is: only with skepticism and caution.”

Another few bullet points for Fauci and Covid:
  • Told by two different credible sources as of March 11, 2020 that the virus may well be man-made, had properties that were NOT evolutionary.
  • Goes on television on May 4, 2020 and lies, claiming no evidence virus was man-made.
  • Oversaw NIH, which invested money with EcoHealth Alliance, run by Peter Daszek, and which invested in gain-of-function research in Wuhan.
  • Lied about such investments.
  • Now admits "does not know how the money was spent" after caught in lie.
  • Relied on grotesquely flawed, almost comical whitewash of the Wuhan Institute of Virology that had one American on the panel ... Peter Daszek.
  • Worked to suppress information about the virus being man-made, released from lab.
  • Lied about that.
So go ahead and provide actual data points in reply.

Or just continue to be a trolling ***** and post a stupid meme as you deep-throat two corrupt, lying, lifelong bureaucrats.

I said early on. He either lied about the truth for which he should be in jail, or was incompetent for which he should be fired.

I'd say with all the evidence coming to light, Fraudci lied. And he's not incompetent IMO (graduated first in his class at Cornell for his M.D.), he's just a swamp rat who's been drenched in politics for over 50 years. He's a weasel of the highest order (or the lowest pond scum). He actually wrote a book and was doing photo-ops for magazines while a pandemic was ravaging the world.

He's a disgusting excuse of a human being, but hey, JMO.

Yeah, you guys are right. Fauci's a clown, hasn't accomplished much in life, a real loser. :jagoff:

1622764405015.png

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. NIAID Director

Dr. Fauci was appointed director of NIAID in 1984. He oversees an extensive portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika. NIAID also supports research on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma and allergies. The NIAID budget for fiscal year 2021 is an estimated $6.1 billion.

Dr. Fauci has advised seven presidents on HIV/AIDS and many other domestic and global health issues. He was one of the principal architects of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), a program that has saved millions of lives throughout the developing world.

Dr. Fauci also is the longtime chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation. He has made many contributions to basic and clinical research on the pathogenesis and treatment of immune-mediated and infectious diseases. He helped pioneer the field of human immunoregulation by making important basic scientific observations that underpin the current understanding of the regulation of the human immune response. In addition, Dr. Fauci is widely recognized for delineating the precise ways that immunosuppressive agents modulate the human immune response. He developed effective therapies for formerly fatal inflammatory and immune-mediated diseases such as polyarteritis nodosa, granulomatosis with polyangiitis (formerly Wegener's granulomatosis), and lymphomatoid granulomatosis. A 1985 Stanford University Arthritis Center Survey of the American Rheumatism Association membership ranked Dr. Fauci’s work on the treatment of polyarteritis nodosa and granulomatosis with polyangiitis among the most important advances in patient management in rheumatology over the previous 20 years.

Dr. Fauci has made seminal contributions to the understanding of how HIV destroys the body's defenses leading to its susceptibility to deadly infections. Further, he has been instrumental in developing treatments that enable people with HIV to live long and active lives. He continues to devote much of his research to the immunopathogenic mechanisms of HIV infection and the scope of the body's immune responses to HIV.

In a 2020 analysis of Google Scholar citations, Dr. Fauci ranked as the 32nd most-cited living researcher. According to the Web of Science, Dr. Fauci ranked 9th out of 2.5 million authors in the field of immunology by total citation count between 1980 and January 2021. During the same period, he ranked 20th out of 2.4 million authors in the field of research & experimental medicine, and 132nd out of 992,000 authors in the field of general & internal medicine.

Dr. Fauci has delivered major lectures all over the world and is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom (the highest honor given to a civilian by the President of the United States), the National Medal of Science, the George M. Kober Medal of the Association of American Physicians, the Mary Woodard Lasker Award for Public Service, the Albany Medical Center Prize in Medicine and Biomedical Research, the Robert Koch Gold Medal, the Prince Mahidol Award, and the Canada Gairdner Global Health Award. He also has received 50 honorary doctoral degrees from universities in the United States and abroad.

Dr. Fauci is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Medicine, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and the American Philosophical Society, as well as other professional societies including the American College of Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation, the Association of American Physicians, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, the American Association of Immunologists, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. He serves on the editorial boards of many scientific journals and as an author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,300 scientific publications, including several textbooks.

Dr. Anthony Fauci's Profiles, Awards, and Honors​

February 15, 2021​

Dr. Fauci awarded the Dan David Prize for Public Health

February 13, 2021​

STEMPod Leaders–Early Life to Present Day–Dr. Anthony Fauci

February 12, 2021​

American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Awards Dr. Anthony Fauci with 2021 Public Service Award

February 10, 2021​

Dr. Fauci Honored with the AAAS Philip Hauge Abelson Prize

January 25, 2021​

Dr. Fauci to Receive Public Welfare Medal—Most Prestigious Award of the National Academy of Sciences

January 14, 2021​

Dr. Fauci to Receive the National Humanism in Medicine Medal of the Arnold P. Gold Foundation

January 14, 2021​

AIDSMAP -- Anthony Fauci—“I don’t do this because I’m a hero. I do it because it’s necessary.”

December 24, 2020​

Wall Street Journal—Through AIDS, Ebola and Covid, Dr. Fauci Is Still Treating Patients

December 23, 2020​

Washington Post—Fauci’s Christmas Eve—Turning 80 and fighting the pandemic

December 23, 2020​

Washington, D.C. Mayor Bowser Proclaims December 24, 2020 "Dr. Anthony S. Fauci Day"

December 17, 2020​

The Conversation—10 reasons why Anthony Fauci was ready to be the face of the US pandemic response

December 14, 2020​

Dr. Fauci awarded the 2020 John Maddox Prize for standing up for science during the coronavirus pandemic

December 14, 2020​

Nature—Dr. Fauci named to list of ten people who helped shape science in 2020 – “Anthony Fauci—Science’s defender”

December 10, 2020​

Dr. Fauci and frontline health workers named "Guardians of the Year" by Time magazine

December 7, 2020​

NPR— 'Fauci Effect' Drives Record Number of Medical School Applications

December 4, 2020​

Huffington Post—A Day In The Life Of Dr. Anthony Fauci

December 2, 2020​

Dr. Fauci named one of People magazine's "People of the Year" for 2020

December 1, 2020​

CNN—Elton John honors Anthony Fauci on World AIDS Day

November 20, 2020​

StoryCorps—In Running, Work and Parenting, Fauci Paces Himself for the 'Marathon'

November 19, 2020​

Dr. Fauci Receives the 2020 FBI Agents Association Distinguished Service Award

November 17, 2020​

Dr. Fauci Receives the 2020 William Randolph Hearst Award for Excellence in Professional Journalism from the San Jose State University School of Journalism

October 24, 2020​

Dr. Fauci Receives the 2020 Res Publica Award from the Republic of Italy

October 19, 2020​

Dr. Fauci Awarded National Academy of Medicine Presidential Citation for Exemplary Leadership

October 14, 2020​

Dr. Fauci Receives the 2020 Citizen of the Year Award of the Boy Scouts of America National Capital Area Council

October 14, 2020​

Dr. Fauci Honored with the 2020 Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health Award

October 5, 2020​

Dr. Fauci Awarded the Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medal (“Sammie Award”) as the 2020 Federal Employee of the Year

October 5, 2020​

Dr. Fauci and Dr. Christine Grady Receive the 2020 Distinguished Child Advocate Award from the Children’s Law Center

September 18, 2020​

Foundation for the NIH Honors Dr. Fauci with the 5th Charles A. Sanders, M.D., Partnership Award

September 15, 2020​

Dr. Fauci ranked as the 32nd most-cited living researcher in analysis of Google Scholar citations

September 15, 2020​

Dr. Fauci to Receive the Esperanza (HOPE) Award of the Latino Commission on AIDS

September 15, 2020​

Dr. Fauci to Receive the 2020 Gustav O. Lienhard Award for Advancement of Health Care

August 18, 2020​

Dr. Fauci Receives 2020 Champion of Science Award from the Alliance for Aging Research

August 16, 2020​

Joan Baez—Dear Dr. Fauci, I’ve painted your portrait to honor you and all you are doing for us and for the world.

August 11, 2020​

Dr. Fauci receives the Aspen Institute’s Citizen Leadership Award

July 27, 2020​

Dr. Fauci named as a 2020 Ripple of Hope Award laureate by Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights

May 11, 2020​

Association of Independent Research Institutes (AIRI) presents Dr. Fauci with 2020 Public Service Award

March 8, 2020​

New York Times—Not His First Epidemic—Dr. Anthony Fauci Sticks to the Facts

November 8, 2019​

Video—Photographer Howard Schatz interviews Dr. Fauci about his career in science and medicine

October 2, 2019​

Dr. Fauci Honored for 35 Years of Leadership in HIV Policy and Research by AIDS United’s Public Policy Council (PPC)

September 23, 2019​

NIH Director's blog—Presenting a Government Hall of Famer

August 22, 2019​

Dr. Fauci selected as an inaugural inductee in Government Executive's Government Hall of Fame

May 9, 2019​

Dr. Fauci Discusses his career during a visit to his high school alma mater, Regis High School

March 23, 2019​

Lancet profile—Anthony Fauci—fighting HIV/AIDS from the beginning

March 22, 2019​

Dr. Fauci named a 2019 Distinguished Fellow of the American Association of Immunologists

You might be able to make a day of it, Decaf, if Fauxci is put in a cell next to your other "great patriots" and heroes, Avenatti and Antifa.

Jesus, public figures should start paying you NOT to label them as your heroes.

I repeat, the money invested here provides better entertainment than Netflix, Hulu, and Playboy combined.

1622764416312.png

1622764480737.png

1622764524732.png

1622764559346.png

1622764643240.png

1622764912293.png

1622764974922.png

Tibs, you can post all of the Fauci awards you want to. It's irrelevant. If, what is being purported is true - and his emails and his bosses and his testimony and the evidence is beginning to prove it is - he will go down in infamy and should be in prison.

Another Tibs-annointed American Patriot.

God it's just stunning to watch.

It's to the point that whatever the troll's stance is on a subject, just take the opposite stance and you're guaranteed to be on the right side of history.

Fauci's a clown, hasn't accomplished much in life, a real loser. :jagoff:

Speaking of losers, up at 2:00am on a Thursday night trolling a place that you freeload from.

Oompa, loompa, loompa dee-do,
Tibs has another riddle for you.
Oompa, loompa, loompa dee-dock,
Who loves sucking Avenatti's crusty old ****?
Oompa, loompa, loompa dee-dibs,
Why of course blithering idiot Tibs
Oompa, loompa, loompa dee-dod,
Who's a phony, lying fraud?
Oompa, loompa, loompa dee-dony,
None other than phony hero Tony