• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bill Maher: GOP Happy to Give Gov’t Handouts — to ‘F*ckface’ Rich Kids

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Got this link e-mailed to me this morning and I thought the CONservative defenders of the 1% would enjoy this.

Five minutes of Maher brilliance.

How dare they want to keep their money, and not give it to the government. ******* dirt bags.

The government not confiscating your money is not the same as giving you money confiscated from someone else. I remember when Jackie O died and the left-wingers at CNN thought it was so terrible that JFK Jr and Caroline Kennedy had to auction off her personal effects to pay the estate taxes. I was struck by how they couldn't grasp that this was the same thing us common folk went through when trying to deal with issues like passing along family farms, businesses and heirlooms.

Hey, Look...a Squirrel!

LOL, yeah, letting people keep their own money that they've already been taxed on in multiple ways is a "handout".

Bill Maher is a ******* moron just like you. A big giant ****. The weak link in the ******* chain.

Got this link e-mailed to me this morning and I thought the CONservative defenders of the 1% would enjoy this.

Five minutes of Maher brilliance.

This guy is a fool. People pay taxes when the live. Why can't they pass along what their estates to their family without a tax? This is a double taxation!

Hollywood Dem's kills me! They say they are for equal rights on the record. Yet the male directors out number the females 15 to 1, blacks can't get many roles, and Asians are relegated to martial arts or nerd roles.

Perfect illustration of liberal thought patterns. Conflating food stamps with absence of tax.

Pretty sleazy thinkin' I say. Confiscate the money people earned and already paid taxes on when they die so the career welfare brood can continue to wallow in their free ****. Leave their money alone and get a job.

auX2zS4.png

Perfect illustration of liberal thought patterns. Conflating food stamps with absence of tax.

The statist thinks that everything you do and are is because of the largess of the state. So it stands to reason that in their twisted brains they believe that you not being taxed of everything but a pittance is a gift that you are not entitled to. For example, remember B-Rocks "You didn't build that" speech?

See now, wouldn't the elimination of an inheritance tax be applicable to EVERY US citizen that has a savings and investments to pass down to their heirs? Maher links it to serving the rich only, to support his joke and his way of thinking.

If he had kids, I'm sure that Maher wouldn't be the least bit interested in having the kids taxed on what he leaves behind. Same goes for all those liberal actors in Hollywood.

It has been a while since I've been in an Estate Planning class. It used to be that the estate had to be worth a set amount before it became taxable. The amount was indexed with inflation. Years ago, I think, it was something just shy of $1m. Intended, clearly, to fleece the evil rich.

What happened was lots of farms had appreciated beyond that level. A few years ago, I think the level was increased to above $2m, maybe more.

So. Most people would never reach that.

To me, this is irrelevant as you shouldn't be taxing people because they made enough money for their kids to have good lives.

This guy is a fool. People pay taxes when the live. Why can't they pass along what their estates to their family without a tax? This is a double taxation!

Hollywood Dem's kills me! They say they are for equal rights on the record. Yet the male directors out number the females 15 to 1, blacks can't get many roles, and Asians are relegated to martial arts or nerd roles.

Most people who accumulate those levels of wealth avoided their fair share of taxes all their lives through the loop holes and breaks created just for them. There is also the argument that much of that wealth is created from the resources which really belong to the people and are unfairly"liberated" by these people.

Then there is the idea that you don't want an oligarchy class to develop and wrap its tentacles around every aspect of our government and other institutions.

It's not as simple as; "They earned it they should keep it".

Oh and yes it's the Jews behind it all in Hollywood, is that what you're implying?

Lol...I should have known better than to unhide an elfie post. "Avoided their fair share"'

"Unfairly liberated from the people"

What a ******* joke of a philosophy.

Most people who accumulate those levels of wealth avoided their fair share of taxes all their lives through the loop holes and breaks created just for them. There is also the argument that much of that wealth is created from the resources which really belong to the people and are unfairly"liberated" by these people.

Then there is the idea that you don't want an oligarchy class to develop and wrap its tentacles around every aspect of our government and other institutions.

It's not as simple as; "They earned it they should keep it".

Oh and yes it's the Jews behind it all in Hollywood, is that what you're implying?

Leon Trotsky? Is that you??

Gotta make sure the proletariat is well-taken care of, eh comrade Elf?

Last edited:
This:

The government not confiscating your money is not the same as giving you money confiscated from someone else. I remember when Jackie O died and the left-wingers at CNN thought it was so terrible that JFK Jr and Caroline Kennedy had to auction off her personal effects to pay the estate taxes. I was struck by how they couldn't grasp that this was the same thing us common folk went through when trying to deal with issues like passing along family farms, businesses and heirlooms.

I don't see where the govt is giving rich kids money...unless you believe that all money belongs to the govt and they're just letting you keep some of it for a while.

I will say that before the government gives back 35% on anything over $5 million in inheritance, don't the middle class deserve a tax break first?

Doesn't this reveal the GOPs priorities?

I will say that before the government gives back 35% on anything over $5 million in inheritance, don't the middle class deserve a tax break first?

Doesn't this reveal the GOPs priorities?

This reveals the liberal thought process. The government isn't "giving" anything back. They are just not stealing it. BTW many farmers own over $5 million in land. Should their children be forced to sell it to pay uncle Sam when the parents die?

This reveals the liberal thought process. The government isn't "giving" anything back. They are just not stealing it. BTW many farmers own over $5 million in land. Should their children be forced to sell it to pay uncle Sam when the parents die?

Karl Marx would say yes.

The GOP priorities should be to educate the populace about what smaller government means and why it is good. Then start enacting that philosophy. Too bad that ain't their goals.

Everyone botched about how people with money an lobbyists influence govt. "Get the money out of government!". You accomplish that goal, and more, by taking away the amount of money that govt can spend. When they can't buy votes by spending money they have to borrow or give "loan guarantees", there is less need for lobbyists and the corruption they bring.