• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bold Prediction

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Next year, Jeff Fisher will be head coach of USC and Todd Haley will be head coach of the Rams.

The rams were an embarrassment Monday night. Their GM has to be fired as well. First, they seem to be dead wrong about taking Goff over wentz, but they also have no weapons other than Gurley. Their OL is ****. They have no vertical threats on offense.

They gave Tavon Austin a boatload of money for no reason at all. Last year was his best year with 473 yards receiving 5 TD. He also had 52 rush attempts for 434 yards and 4 TD. Big deal. You going to give him rush attempts and take them from Gurley?

The rams scheme is awful. I have no idea if they even have one. You can't tell by watching. They were on Hard Knocks and you didn't hear much from their offensive coaches other than wetting their pants whenever Goff made a nice practice throw.

Fisher's son is on his staff and after watching Hard Knocks, i have no idea what he does. He is supposedly some sort of DB coach but they had another DB coach who was involved in coaching up players. Fisher's son just stood around with his hipster beard and said **** a lot without actually doing anything.

I'm thinking they will see Haley as a QB guru. They'll also see Tavon as an AB type WR and think Haley can work his magic to turn him into AB. That's delusional but probably what they will be thinking.

Too early on Goff. In the season for that matter. But yeah they looked like hot garbage.

Sitting here at the airport watching the highlights. The Stash is horrible. How has he kept his job this long is shocking to me.

Jeff Fisher is the most overrated coach in the NFL. He's been a head coach for years and has won nothing. He has losing season after losing season but keeps his job. Why the hell would the Trojans want him?

Too early on Goff. In the season for that matter. But yeah they looked like hot garbage.

Salt to the wound. The Titans have the Rams first round pick next year. Ouch.