• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bye Week Games Thread

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Ravens vs Titans from London. I always forget about these 9:30 AM games

Here's an analysis of Jackson's game vs Steelers. Shows just how lucky the steelers got with so many drops and mistakes

Meh I think the Rats have this now. That personal foul gifted them that TD but the **** offense is just bad.

Henry is going to be in Baltimore or Cleveland in a week and a half…

Tanehill might be in New York

I’m guessing Vrabel will be coaching New England next season…

Meh I think the Rats have this now. That personal foul gifted them that TD but the **** offense is just bad.

Henry is going to be in Baltimore or Cleveland in a week and a half…

Tanehill might be in New York

I’m guessing Vrabel will be coaching New England next season…
Vrabel is a good coach but he maxed out in Tennessee. A change of scenery would help.

Vrabel is a good coach but he maxed out in Tennessee. A change of scenery would help.

Currently, I don’t want him here in PITTSBURGH, due to wanting a young offensive minded coach who can game plan and be dynamic on offense. The NFL has way pasted the cloud of dust low scoring games.

If the STEELERES get the opportunity to change coaches, I want a new dynamic brought in and not a used up dust breathing older coach.

That battle cry of “Defense wins championships” is but a whisper due to the louder pronunciation of the word “OFFENSE”.

Salute the nation

Titans have earned these struggles. They spent way too much on a 2 down RB, let the OL fall off and at QB they think Malik Willis and WIll Levis could be QB of the future.

Titans have earned these struggles. They spent way too much on a 2 down RB, let the OL fall off and at QB they think Malik Willis and WIll Levis could be QB of the future.

Sounds near familiar—————- !!!!

Salute the nation

So earlier in the previous drive, i really disagree with the roughing the passer call the Ravens got… and Im not sure I agree with throwing out Hamilton… he definitely deserved a penalty though

Im just not afraid of the Ravens cause I really don’t think they have any depth in a ton of areas… I think they will fade badly down the stretch…

Lamar is a terrible passer in reality, but he has the best play action movement Ive ever seen and that really does make a ton of his passes super easy…

Lamar is a terrible passer in reality, but he has the best play action movement I've ever seen and that really does make a ton of his passes super easy…
When those wheels come off it will be his beginning of the end. He has held up pretty good overall surprisingly.

Titans not looking good. Need Seahawks to show up vs. BUNGLES. 49ers should knock dicks off Stains.

Titans not looking good. Need Seahawks to show up vs. BUNGLES. 49ers should knock dicks off Stains.
Especially with a backup QB having to face off.

If the Browns can go on a three week losing stretch and the bengals lose their next two… I will really feel good about our division chances with a win in LA, even with our massive flaws

If the Browns can go on a three week losing stretch and the bengals lose their next two… I will really feel good about our division chances with a win in LA, even with our massive flaws
You almost had me at hello.😁

Willis is taking a loss every single play. Not sure why he didn't run out of bounds to stop the clock on the last play as well.

Willis is taking a loss every single play. Not sure why he didn't run out of bounds to stop the clock on the last play as well.
Some people were pimping to us in the draft. Imagine him on the Steelers ? He would make Pickett look like Dan Marino.

Van is looking good, one kid I liked in the draft.