• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Can't wait to see what kind of whacknuts will try to run for president next time

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I know all kinds of stupid libs will take false confidence from Trump's success. It will be funny.

They do appear to be doubling down on what lost it for them this time.

If Trump does even a passable job the next 4 years, the very thing that Ron just said along with the bogus media continuing to do the same routine will guarantee Trump another 4. They don't appear to have understood why they lost. Going further in that direction will only alienate more of the country and push the average American away. However Hollywood celebrities, college professors and news anchors will love it.

All things being equal and assuming Trump's first 4 years aren't a complete disaster, I'd advise the democrats to come up with another young black man because ain't nobody get excited for white grandma.

Maybe the prequel to Idiocracy was the democrats nominating President Camacho to defeat Trump?

I'm sure it will be some commie pinko transgender late term abortion doctor who was raised by hippies. It will be married to dog and will push for beastiality rights. They've got the market cornered on immortal asshats.

Last edited:
I'm sure it will be some commie pinko transgender late term abortion doctor who was raised by hippies. It will be married to dog and will push for beastiality rights. They've got the market cornered on immortal asshats.

Immortal or immoral?

I suppose lefties still think they're immortal. lol

All things being equal and assuming Trump's first 4 years aren't a complete disaster, I'd advise the democrats to come up with another young black man because ain't nobody get excited for white grandma.

Just nominating somebody that doesn't appear to have disdain and look down upon working class Americans would be a good start.

Yes another black man...preferably a 'light-skinned' African-American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.'”

Dems need to find another rare "mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that would be storybook."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/09/obama.reid/
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/16911044/...-biden-apologizes-remarks-obama/#.WELbSOTruM8

Last edited:
I predict that you'll see a few of the more self-important actors try, like Alec Baldwin and Warren Beatty.

Immortal or immoral?

I suppose lefties still think they're immortal. lol

Auto correct from my iPhone.haha Sometimes I see it and sometimes I don't. ����

Yes another black man...preferably a 'light-skinned' African-American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.'”

Dems need to find another rare "mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that would be storybook."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/09/obama.reid/
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/16911044/...-biden-apologizes-remarks-obama/#.WELbSOTruM8

Must be mentored by marxist ,communists and muslims to get the green light.

Just nominating somebody that doesn't appear to have disdain and look down upon working class Americans would be a good start.

Somehow I think Sen. Joe Manchin, D-Coal Mine, couldn't win the nomination.

Must be mentored by marxist ,communists and muslims to get the green light.

Here you go - Keith Ellison, the likely new DNC Chair.
220px-Keithellison.jpg

Here you go - Keith Ellison, the likely new DNC Chair.
220px-Keithellison.jpg

LOL...ya beat me to it Chuck. The lefty Muslim thing worked so good for Obama. The biggest problem is this guy wants a separate Country for blacks, I can't see somebody that divisive getting elected POTUS.....Oh wait....

This Ellison guh is one radical black mofo. I heard him talking on one of the sunday news shows. He is all black, all the time. Talk about a racist. If the dems put him in as thier candidate they will get all 12% of blacks in this country to vote for him, but that is all. He hates whites, asians and latinos.

Maybe the prequel to Idiocracy was the democrats nominating President Camacho to defeat Trump?

B-Rock probably ruined the chances of another black president for another 40 years or so.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be shocked if they build Michelle Obama up to be a candidate.

She has no experience. She is filled with hate and contempt for America.

check, check, now does she want open borders and love radical Islam ? Sounds like she at least has potential.

She could become a one term senator in Illinois and then run...eithe way, as crazy as it sounds it's not too far fetched.

they'll 100% put Moose up for the DNC nomination. It's likely already decided.

I'd also look for the Ds to do something equally radical and coerce Trevor Noah to leave Comedy Central and be her running mate. Young black guy. Well spoken, articulate. Loved by the Participation Trophy Generation.
yeah, he a natural born citizen, but dammit he speaks multiple languages and is funny. that is what this country needs.

Moose and Noah. 2020.