• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cat fight! Mich. Dem Meeting Breaks Into Violence as Clinton Fans Fight Sanders fans

Spike

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh the WINNING, I can't stop laughing

Senior Michigan Democratic Party official Mike Stone cited for assault and battery after melee at state party meeting

During their meeting, Sam Pernick, president of the Young Democrats of Michigan, and other Sanders supporters—who nearly outnumbered the rest of the attendees at the meeting—protested the lack of transparency and openness exercised by the Michigan Democratic Party, which rigged the DNC delegate nomination process behind closed doors.

Michigan Democratic Party officials responded with force. Pernick and several others were nearly dragged out of the meeting. Pernick is pursuing charges, and the Westland Police Department recently issued Mike Stone, a senior Michigan Democratic Party official, a ticket for assault and battery.

“We need to make it clear that violence, assault and battery have no place in our party,” Pernick said in a press release. “We came there to protest a lack of transparency and support Keith Ellison for DNC Chair—the reaction from leaders within the party was to violently throw us out of the room.”

gettyimages-583552620.jpg

http://observer.com/2016/12/mike-st...ty-assault-battery-against-sanders-supporter/

-----------------------------------------

LOLOLOLOL!

Get in there Tibs- smack those Bernie-or-busters in the mouth! They were dissing your new ***** Hillary!

That'll sure aid in the party rebuilding. Totalitarian practices are great for unity. Idiots.

I'd pay to watch that. Wait. Let me get some popcorn first.