• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chicago's Finest Angels and their Treatment of a Mentally Challenged White Man

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Bammy's own, Bammy-town!

This is how you be great! When you lose, you go find yourself a mentally incapacitated white man and torture him on Facebook LIVE. Hope and Change!

RAW VIDEO: TEENS KIDNAP AND TORTURE TRUMP SUPPORTER IN CHICAGO (GRAPHIC)
https://www.conservativeoutfitters....nd-torture-trump-supporter-in-chicago-graphic

ILLINOIS - Chicago police have arrested four individuals involved with the kidnapping and torture of a man on Facebook LIVE. Police were able to make arrests after video the suspects streamed online went viral.

The mentally challenged man was forced to say 'F**k Donald Trump and 'F**K white people'. Police have not determined if the suspects will be charged with a hate crime.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rfzvrCwjfLE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE

Well isn't that funny. YouTube has decided to remove the video..."This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on spam, deceptive practices, and scams."

Because it doesn't fit the narrative?

Smh. Damn kids. Well, they did post the attack on fakebook. Hope they got justice handed to them

not sure if it is a hate crime...........

not sure if it is a hate crime...........

That's weird. White on black crime is typically filed as a hate crime - since 2008. Remember the Knock Out game? Thousands of victims, primarily African Americans assaulting innocent bystanders that were white. Once, a white guy decided to join the fray and hit a black man. The Feds jumped in and filed hate crime charges.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...th-knockout-game-hate-crime.-Racial-hypocrisy

The US Department of Justice on Thursday stepped into the cultural fray about the so-called “knockout game” when it brought federal hate crime charges against a white Texas man for assaulting an unsuspecting black man.

The majority of the reported incidents, however, have involved black men targeting white victims – and none triggered federal involvement. The fact that the Justice Department has elected to step in now, when a black man was the victim, has led to criticism among conservative pundits that the Obama administration is applying the hate-crime statute unevenly.

Part of the Obama hope&change initiative . His legacy at work. I saw this was in Chicago. Such a wonderful city across the board. A buffet of hate&killing. I wonder if they can top the 2016 murder rate?

The video is up on TMZ.

Lock them up till there old and gray. Not in the nice soft jail, that pound ya in da *** kinda place. POS deserve it. Remove the trash from this country.

Here is the AP report. It sounds like you all are making too much of it.

CHICAGO — Chicago police said Wednesday that they're investigating a video circulating on social media that shows several people beating a man at a residence.

One Chicago police commander's reaction -
Police Cmdr. Kevin Duffin said the suspects made "stupid decisions."

Investigators will "determine whether or not this is sincere or just stupid ranting and raving," Duffin said when asked about the language used in the recording.

http://www.startribune.com/chicago-police-investigate-video-beating/409719285/

The suspects obviously just made some stupid decisions, and did some stupid ranting and raving. Move along.

Here is the AP report. It sounds like you all are making too much of it.

One Chicago police commander's reaction -

http://www.startribune.com/chicago-police-investigate-video-beating/409719285/

The suspects obviously just made some stupid decisions, and did some stupid ranting and raving. Move along.

What??

The video shows someone cutting into his scalp with a knife leaving a visibly bald patch.

if true that cop needs fired. But then again its Chicago and kidnaping, hate crime, and assaults and no big deal there.

Just saw the Today Show intro. Last headline mentioned, while they did show pictures of the perps, no mention of race and then the predictable "why some are calling for a hate crime".

I'm against the idea of hate crimes legislation, but if this isn't a hate crime, what is?

Just saw the Today Show intro. Last headline mentioned, while they did show pictures of the perps, no mention of race and then the predictable "why some are calling for a hate crime".

I'm against the idea of hate crimes legislation, but if this isn't a hate crime, what is?

White on black crime, straight on gay crime. That's it. It doesn't apply to everyone, just special interests. This video has my blood boiling as Special Needs people are my heart....my career...my passion. He couldn't even fight back and those fucksticks KNEW it. If anything, shouldn't it be a hate crime because the victim has Special Needs???

It is obviously a hate crime. Obvious to anyone who saw the video. This **** is stupid.

It's impossible for the member of an oppressed class to commit a hate crime either against a member of the white majority or the member of another oppressed class.
For example, if blacks beat up a Hispanic guy, if a group of Hispanics beat up a gay guy because he's gay, if a Muslim kills people because they're Christians or Jews, then it's not a hate crime.
Got it?

Coulter article on hate crimes - http://www.anncoulter.com

Has there been one (1) documented hate crime committed by white people against any hue in the Rainbow Coalition since Nov. 8? That's out of the 9,456,723 hate crimes alleged by America's leading hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

The SPLC is to "hate" what Rolling Stone is to rape. It is the biggest peddler of fantasies since Walt Disney.

I've read through dozens of SPLC "hate crimes" and they are all lies. The Muslim girls in particular seem to be very spirited liars.

The only incidents of actual "hate" since the election have been entirely in one direction: against (mostly white) Trump supporters. This isn't surprising given the climate of hate being spread by the media.

As usual, funny and spot on.

It's impossible for the member of an oppressed class to commit a hate crime either against a member of the white majority or the member of another oppressed class.
For example, if blacks beat up a Hispanic guy, if a group of Hispanics beat up a gay guy because he's gay, if a Muslim kills people because they're Christians or Jews, then it's not a hate crime.
Got it?

Got it...jus like the soldier in Philly, beat by "Group of 10-15 guys" for wearing his army jacket. I read at least 5 different articles and not one of them identified the attackers. This guy was on his way back to base after holiday leave and ends up like this.

1483454991960.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/03/soldier-attacked-after-philadelphia-parade-family-says.html

Now if this was a black soldier, I believe the story line would have been different. There is no such thing as a hate crime if the crime is committed by blacks....at least not yet anyway.

Last edited:

While driving to work this morning the local radio guy talked about this story and referred to them as a group of black punks, and I quote: "And I say black because no one else will." And he was right.

When I was at IUP in the late 80s early 90s, the way you knew that a crime reported in the school paper was committed by a black person was whether or not it identified their race.

He should have recognized his white privilege.

BLOAT

Only in Obama's twisted version of America is this not a hate crime.

"His attackers laugh and shout "f*ck Donald Trump" and "f*ck white people" as they kick and punch him. The video shows someone cutting into his scalp with a knife, leaving a visibly bald patch." -- http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

Even the Clinton News Network is reporting at least the basic facts.

As we all know, if 4 white teens had ever taken a black, mentally challenged teen and tortured him and shouted "f*ck Barack Obama and f*ck black people" while kicking and punching him, there'd have been hate crimes filed and endless wall to wall coverage of the event.

In Bammy's America? This is just noise.

Only in Obama's twisted version of America is this not a hate crime.

"His attackers laugh and shout "f*ck Donald Trump" and "f*ck white people" as they kick and punch him. The video shows someone cutting into his scalp with a knife, leaving a visibly bald patch." -- http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

Even the Clinton News Network is reporting at least the basic facts.

As we all know, if 4 white teens had ever taken a black, mentally challenged teen and tortured him and shouted "f*ck Barack Obama and f*ck black people" while kicking and punching him, there'd have been hate crimes filed and endless wall to wall coverage of the event.

In Bammy's America? This is just noise.

There would also be riots across the country.

I want to make sure I understand the rules correctly.
Let's even take color or skin out of this equation......

So if I call my brother a retard, and not referring to him as mentally challenged person but as an utter moron who made a poor decision/comment, than I am the scum of the universe and I would be socially castrated. If I did it so that the media could get hold of it, I would be publicly shamed and it would be talked about by everyone everywhere on all sides of the political spectrum and I would be painted as a societal cancer.
But if I kidnap, duct tape, cut, beat, and verbally abuse an actual mentally challenged person for 1 - 2 days, this is up for debate as to if my intentions are just to be thought of as general mischief or truly criminal?

Congratulations, life. You win,