• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chinese racism against blacks?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...t_the_nba_doesnt_want_its_players_to_see.html

March 14, 2021

The Chinese TV commercial that the NBA doesn’t want its players to see​

By Thomas Lifson

The National Basketball Association has climbed into bed with the Chinese Communist Party because the nation it rules is a huge market that seems to be in love with basketball. So eager to please the ruling communists is the NBA that fans with protest signs supporting Hong Kong democracy protestors were kicked out of games.
The NBA does, however, love protests against the United States, especially Black Lives Matter protests, even though those have led to death and destruction in this country. The vast majority (almost 3/4) of NBA players are Black, even though such a widely disproportionate racial makeup of any other highly paid workforce outside of athletics would be deemed strong evidence of racial discrimination.
I would wager that the NBA’s management does not want its players to see the following Chinese television commercial in which a Chinese woman shoves a Black man into a washing machine after feeding him a laundry detergent tablet, where the advertised product magically (and violently) washes the blackness out of the man – to the delight of the woman. He comes out Chinese (not White), of course.

Read More
I am not sure how “White Supremacy” can be blamed for this, but I bet somebody tries.

This video was posted online by The Nation, a major newspaper in Kenya.
Graphic credit: YouTube screengrab
If you would like to comment on this or any other American Thinker article or post, we invite you to visit the American Thinker Forum at MeWe. There, you can converse with other American Thinker readers and comment freely (subject to MeWe's terms of use). The Forum will be fully populated and ready for comments by midday (Eastern time) each day.

You'll have to click the link to see the video.

They won't call that racism. Too much money and exposure to be had to say anything. Plus, Chinese people aren't white and everyone knows that only white people can be racist. And even if they did call it racism, China would simply stop the cash cow, and the NBA won't allow that because Lebron James might get upset.

First its not racist. It is clearly a joke and totally absurd on it's face. It is only RRRRRAYSISST because leftists see racism in every direction they look. Asians and particularly the Chinese do not self flagellate over stuff their ancestors did. The Chinese even have a term for western leftists who are destroying their own culture in the name of "Diversity" Biazuo.

the only people on the planet who should be hated are muzzies, ogres and actuaries.

and Browns fans.

San Francisco School Official Makes Predictable Excuse Amid Calls To Resign Over Anti-Asian Racist Tweets​

By Jeff Charles | Mar 22, 2021 4:30 PM ET
Share Tweet
32644140-e01f-41a3-ab5c-918f2ac662dd-730x487.jpg
(AP Photo/Eric Risberg, File)

San Francisco school board member Alison Collins is facing calls for her resignation after five-year-old racist tweets surfaced. In response, she seems to be using a strategy that many on the left have adopted since 2016: Just blame Trump.

Collins’ tweets, which surfaced last week, referred to Asians as “house n*****s” and claimed that they used “white supremacist thinking” to achieve success. In a post on Medium, she issued an apology in the face of widespread criticism.

“A number of tweets and social media posts I made in 2016 have recently been highlighted,” she wrote. She continued, using former President Donald Trump to distract from her comments:

They have been taken out of context, both of that specific moment and the nuance of the conversation that took place. President Donald Trump had just won an election fueled by division, racism and an anti-immigration agenda. Meanwhile one of my daughters had recently experienced an incident in her school in which her Asian American peers were taunting her Latinx classmate about ‘sending kids back to Mexico’ and the KKK. It was a time of processing, of fear among many communities with the unknown of how the next four years would unfold.
Collins added: “And here we are today. Anti-Asian racism is not new, but the recent uptick in violence and bigotry against Asian-Americans is clearly connected to Trump and his racist tropes.”

She concluded by asserting that “Words have meaning and impact. Trump showed us that clearly with his sowing of hate and pitting communities of color against one another for political gain,” and acknowledging that “in this moment my words taken out of context can be causing more pain for those who are already suffering. For the pain my words may have caused I am sorry, and I apologize unreservedly.”

Each of the district’s top 19 administrators criticized Collins’ tweets in a letter published on Sunday.

“Although we believe it would be inappropriate for us to call for the resignation of an elected official who is part of the governing body of our district, our silence should not be interpreted as complicity or approval. We condemn Vice President Collins’ statements in the strongest possible terms,” they wrote.

Jenny Lam, a fellow school board member slammed Collins, calling her post a “non-apology” and pointed out that she did not take responsibility for her words.

Believe it or not, there are some defending Collins. Fox News reports that some of these individuals “signed on to a Medium statement denouncing the ‘opportunistic targeting of Commissioner Collins [that] distracts from the national conversation around addressing Anti-AP [Asian and Pacific Islander] and Anti-Black hate.”

In essence, these people are arguing that by calling out Collins’ racism, detractors are distracting from racism. This is how these people think, folks.

Collins’ defenders added: “Furthermore, we want to highlight and remember how API and Black communities have historically and are currently working together in solidarity with each other against white racism.”

In a previous piece, I noted how the left seems to be going after their own more often than usual. The Cancel Culture Clowns are intensifying their efforts to punish people for old remarks. As can be expected, using Trump as an excuse is not likely to be an effective defense against the woke Sanhedrin which seeks to devour all those who have transgressed against the precepts of progressive theology.

But, as I also pointed out, the societal cancer that is cancel culture cannot last forever. It is unsustainable over the long term as evidenced by the fact that overzealous cancel culture clowns are now targeting the left more aggressively. While progressives lauded those who use old comments to ruin people’s careers they failed to realize an important truth: You live by the cancel culture, you die by the cancel culture.

Now, they are realizing that this cynical political tactic can be used on them just as easily as it can be used on conservatives. As much as they would like to believe that those in their ranks are not guilty of holding bigoted views or making bigoted comments, the reality suggests something far different. At some point, something will have to give, and sensible folks on both sides aren’t going to put up with this insufferable madness forever.

in other news...

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...Y6Q51NqKoyiNKzvFM3RGyNrcHdyip0DLoIl-y-Zv-xtw8

Police have arrested a man they say is responsible for committing a brutal attack against an Asian woman on Monday that left the victim hospitalized with “serious” injuries.

The NYPD confirmed early Wednesday morning that they had arrested a suspect and charged him with felony assault as a hate crime. The department identified the suspect as Brandon Elliot, 38, to NBC News, the Associated Press and the New York Post.

Elliot was reportedly on lifetime parole after being released from prison in 2019. He was serving time after he was convicted of fatally stabbing his mother in 2002.

"Fatally stabbing his mother" Why was this guy on the street? He had no buisness being in public ever again.
i'll defer, but i believe this is a racist comment. judges?