• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Game Day

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Clemson gets a second chance after a last second missed field goal by NC State and wins in OT

Wisconsin has a 3 point lead going into the 4th quarter over Ohio St....but they are driving

Tennessee finally fails to make a comeback....or keep the game interesting

and in the most important game...Houston makes a tackle at the goal line as time expires to seal a 38-31 win over Tulsa....

and in the most important game...Houston makes a tackle at the goal line as time expires to seal a 38-31 win over Tulsa....

The defensive touchdown and goal-stand was as good as it gets for a team. Very exciting finish!

And they young Buckeyes go on the road to one of the hardest places to win a game in the B1G and pull out a hard fought win ... Growing pains. Still worried about JT Barrett and why it is that he can't seem to throw the damn ball with any efficiency lately.

UGA bye week

So screw y'all. Lol. I kid

A few blowout scores. Didn't watch much football today

Great win, Buckeyes!!

Big win for the Buckeyes but Alabama was dominant again and will stay at No. 1. Would love to see those 2 play for the Championship.

It's too bad Wisconsin couldn't hold on, but you gotta give OSU credit. That was a great game to watch.

Tennessee got effed in the b. The stat line for that game reads like a sexual assault. Alabama grabbed 'em by the *****.

Alabama is a powerhouse. Saban molds his talent into a system better than anyone. This team looks unbeatable this season.

I saw some of the OSU game. Wisconsin has a good back. Joey Bosa's freshman brother looks even quicker than he is.

What are your thoughts on TJ Watt from Wisconsin? He looked pretty damn good coming off the edge.

Tennessee fell farther than I thought they would...down to #18...thought clemson might slip a little further after that extremely near miss yesterday....

I expect you all to be fans of Memphis next Saturday and USF the week after that....

Tennessee fell farther than I thought they would...down to #18...thought clemson might slip a little further after that extremely near miss yesterday....

I expect you all to be fans of Memphis next Saturday and USF the week after that....

UGA all day wanker ;)

DHB end around is all I remember too. Pretty buzzed. Concentrating just to keep up with y'all