• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conservatives are racist, minority conservatives are multiracially white racists.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
So to explain away the growing numbers of Black, Asian and Latino conservatives after the woke leftists have already decreed that conservatives are all racist white males unwilling to give up their "privilege" a new term has been invented. Apparently if a person is from an ethnic minority and they decide they want to take responsibility for themselves, embrace personal responsibility, love the USA and its culture and institutions and identify as being American they are actually multiracially white and racist. So apparently the uber tolerant super inclusive left demand that instead of becoming one American National Identity we must remain segregated in a state of intersectional identity apartheid.

This is a breakdown of the WAPO OP/ED laying out the idea by Carl Benjamin AKA Sargon Of Akkad on his podcast. It's long but well worth the watch.

They're a bunch of ******* soy drinking ****s. Unity!

So I’m multiracially white? Did the left just denounce my skin color?
Racist ********

'Parently you're not the "right type of color" and that is solely determined based upon how you vote.

Who knew? You may see color in the mirror, but that is a mirage.

Racist ********

Yes they did. You see you left the DNC Plantation to embrace individual liberty so you are no longer oppressed.

Racist ********

BTW.... Shut your racist mouth, ....Honkey!

Can you imagine living in a mindset where you can just make crap up and thereby it's true? It's outrageous. The fact that these mentally vacant idiots have a voice is amazing. Evidence that our culture is beyond hope. A huge crash and restart would be good for us at this point, as a culture.

It's like they are all on acid and think that they can fly, then get mad when they can't, and think that the government needs to pay to fix it and change everyone else's perspective on their stupidity.

Popular liberal term given to everyone who doesn't agree with their way of thinking.

Let’s start our own terms
1) democratic supremacy
2) media supremacy

Don't forget:

First among equals
&
Dear Leader

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

8) Deplorables
9) Dog-faced pony soldiers

Now gentlemen no need to be intolerant. We don’t want the left calling for deprogramming conservatives. Oh wait they’re already doing that.

Now gentlemen no need to be intolerant. We don’t want the left calling for deprogramming conservatives. Oh wait they’re already doing that.

You just have to throw them off when you're around them. Just say you're a communist who is a gender fluid atheist that loves abortion,taxing everyone successful and a lot of regulations.

Your only objective in life is to do as you are told by your government, who knows what is best for you. Just know that liberty,freedom and individuality are lies. The collective whole for the greater good of the state is the true path to enlightenment in life. Only state approved information is correct and dissent from this information by outside sources will not be tolerated. Offenders will be sent to camp C for reconditioning. Future offenses will result in your being shipped to work camps in China and North Korea, so as you may truly learn the value of the state...

Your only objective in life is to do as you are told by your government, who knows what is best for you. Just know that liberty,freedom and individuality are lies. The collective whole for the greater good of the state is the true path to enlightenment in life. Only state approved information is correct and dissent from this information by outside sources will not be tolerated. Offenders will be sent to camp C for reconditioning. Future offenses will result in your being shipped to work camps in China and North Korea, so as you may truly learn the value of the state...

This paragraph is right out of the nazi party's playlist, circa 1934

You just have to throw them off when you're around them. Just say you're a communist who is a gender fluid atheist that loves abortion,taxing everyone successful and a lot of regulations.

Exactly
Now we just have to get media outlets to call
Democrats these name and we should win in 2024.

Liberal supremacist

This paragraph is right out of the nazi party's playlist, circa 1934

This is exactly how I view the democrat party now. Amazing how history repeats itself when it is erased and rewritten by those who mean do bad things.

Reactions: JMM
Exactly
Now we just have to get media outlets to call
Democrats these name and we should win in 2024.

Liberal supremacist

More like a hard leftist with the platform of communism. They won't ever say it by name, they'll give it cute new terms like progressive. I don't think any real classic liberals exist anymore in that party. They certainly have no voice.