• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deion Sanders at it again,

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Questioning Ben's heart, saying he's not really hurt and that "he wants out, he wants out of the fire, trust me". LOL, so Deion is a tool.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Do people actually walk these talking heads? I won't give a single second of my time to these pre-game or post-game shows. Let me watch the game and that's all I need.

He may be hurt, don't think you can question that. But Ben looks less than inspired on the field, and his whole offense doesn't either. In any case you can't argue that Rudolph sparked the offense and he looked more prepared than early season Ben with his week one 26 qbr and week two 22.9 qbr.

I don't agree with Sanders most of the time but something's wrong with this team.

He may be hurt, don't think you can question that. But Ben looks less than inspired on the field, and his whole offense doesn't either. In any case you can't argue that Rudolph sparked the offense and he looked more prepared than early season Ben with his week one 26 qbr and week two 22.9 qbr.

I don't agree with Sanders most of the time but something's wrong with this team.

So the INT Rudolph threw was on Moncrief, I agree, but last week there were 8 drops by Steeler WR's in NE, two TD's in there as well, Ben's numbers look alot better if the WR's actually catch the ball. Another drop by Holton yesterday on a deep ball, Johnson dropped a 3rd down pass over the middle from Ben.

The offense looked better because the play calling dumbed down, and with new WR's it should've been like that from day one. Screens, shovel pass for a TD, play action pass with one option on the other TD. One Td set up by the D at the 1.

He's an idiot

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

A decision is expected today on whether Steelers’ QB Ben Roethlisberger will need elbow surgery, per league sources. Roethlisberger wants to avoid it all costs, but ultimately doctors will decide whether that’s possible.

Questioning Ben's heart, saying he's not really hurt and that "he wants out, he wants out of the fire, trust me". LOL, so Deion is a tool.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Tool is one thing that comes to mind. Racist idiot is another.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

I hear yaz both but also know either statement is nothing new. Sanders has been both for a long time now, even during his playing days.

Salute the nation

Why do some of you listen to this mental midget. He can't articulate himself in a professional manner and states off the wall opinions backed up with zero prior knowledge. He doesn't know anything about this team, its players, or what goes on here. He's all about throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks just to keep his name relevant. Don't waste your time with this guy.

Deon Sanders has past his time, he scrambles for words and it is all about selling his image .

He's hurt Deon. You dumb ******** ************* window licker.

I don't watch that ********, they were talking about it on local sports here.
Hmmmmm so he was totally wrong, shocking, i'm sure there will be nothing out of him.

I don't think Deion tackles this issue with any integrity, kinda like his career when he never tackled anyone.

So, I wonder if Deion will now issue Ben a public apology. I doubt it.

Who listens to Deion? Maybe he’s got good advice if you want to be a pimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I don't watch that ********, they were talking about it on local sports here.
Hmmmmm so he was totally wrong, shocking, i'm sure there will be nothing out of him.

Calling a guy out for making up injuries for not wanting to play football anymore????

'Turf toe' Sanders would know exactly what that is all about...

Sanders should STFU. That's why I don't watch these stupid sports shows with ignorant ex-players who think they know everything.

Deon is talking out of school. Its his job as a color commentator.

Sanders should STFU. That's why I don't watch these stupid sports shows with ignorant ex-players who think they know everything.
Yeah not sure why some of these football players get hired as commentators. Some are so dumb it is painful to listen to.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Anyone have a link to a video of him saying this?

In terms of NFL toughness, the go-to source is Deion Sanders. Running backs feared running to his side, knowing a massive collision would soon follow.

Way too many of these guys on TV now and they're all trying to draw attention to themselves. It's basically the reason why I don't watch ESPN or NFL Network--zero analysis and all hot takes. It's too bad since there are a lot of talented NFL writers and TV personalities that get zero airtime because of these clowns.

But Deion is just mad that he was wrong about Brown and needs to find a new way to bash Ben.