• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Early Clinton strategy, and it may be working.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
It appears to me the Democrats have wisely decided that Hillary won't be able to handle Trump in a debate or respond to his attacks, so the media is doing it for her.

Trump and the Republicans need to do the same, otherwise, it will be a one vs many types of battle.

It appears to me the Democrats have wisely decided that Hillary won't be able to handle Trump in a debate or respond to his attacks, so the media is doing it for her.

Trump and the Republicans need to do the same, otherwise, it will be a one vs many types of battle.

They're going to debate each other, assuming she doesn't get indicted.

BAM!

I demand entertainment!

hahahahahaha

WE have yet begun to fight!

LYIN' BILL AND HILLARY - have no idea what's about to hit them....this is just the preliminary sparring

Last edited:
They're going to debate each other, assuming she doesn't get indicted.

1BPOcWk.jpg

ouQU6Ti.jpg

The real avalanche of attacks on Trump will not start until after the republican convention.

The one thing Democrats are most sure of is that Hillary will cream Trump in debates.
He knows next to nothing about anything with the exception of the luxury real estate market.

The real avalanche of attacks on Trump will not start until after the republican convention.

The one thing Democrats are most sure of is that Hillary will cream Trump in debates.
He knows next to nothing about anything with the exception of the luxury real estate market.

It's started now. Mainstream news is supposed to report the news. They are after Trump.

Hillary is average at best in a debate, and like the other 16 republicans who in some cases were even smarter than Hillary on the issues ( Cruz ) she won't be able to stand.

It's a field day for Trump, and he has many areas to attack.

Studies have shown, body language and voice tone represent something like 80% of communication. Trump is very good here.

Hillary will not, and does not, cream for any man.

...like the other 16 republicans who in some cases were even smarter than Hillary on the issues ( Cruz ) she won't be able to stand.

It's a field day for Trump, and he has many areas to attack.

I don't know about that. Say what you want about the Clinton's, they are both really smart.

One on one debates are a lot different than one on 9 debates. You have to answer a lot more questions and you
have to be more specific. Trump will embarrass himself and the GOP. There will be lasting consequences
for decades to come.

I'll be waiting with baited breath on that one. “If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Hillary Clinton.” The Clinton campaign hasn’t solved the problem of finding a way to communicate just what it is that Clinton has accomplished—particularly during her most recent role as secretary of state, but also in the earlier stages of her career..

Clinton herself has struggled with the question. Last year, when asked what her proudest accomplishment as secretary was, she came up tongue-tied: “I really see my role as secretary, and, in fact, leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. I mean, you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton.”

Bwahahahaha...........yeh she'll cream him alright

I don't know about that. Say what you want about the Clinton's, they are both really smart.

I don't think Hillary has near the smarts as Billy boy. I mean overall intellect, not just smart about one or two subjects.

I don't think Hillary has near the smarts as Billy boy. I mean overall intellect, not just smart about one or two subjects.

Plus you know that there will be a team effort to bring him up date on the talking points. Hell..if an immigrant social worker from Kenya can bluff hisself thru it, Trump should do jus fine.

Last edited:
Hillary doesn't have to be good in the debates, the questions are going to be what trips Trump up.

The epic horror of what we've come down to.

Trump vs Hillary. It's truly a macabre Sophie's choice. "Who do you suppose will destroy the country less?" And honestly, one has to factor in - do you WANT the country destroyed such that Americans finally decide to take the electoral process seriously. Because honestly - look at the clown **** we're staring at right now.

This is truthfully a "No Win" for America. The next 4 years will be an epic failure regardless in terms of Presidential leadership. To say it's a clown **** is putting a positive spin on it.

The epic horror of what we've come down to.

Trump vs Hillary. It's truly a macabre Sophie's choice. "Who do you suppose will destroy the country less?" And honestly, one has to factor in - do you WANT the country destroyed such that Americans finally decide to take the electoral process seriously. Because honestly - look at the clown **** we're staring at right now.

This is truthfully a "No Win" for America. The next 4 years will be an epic failure regardless in terms of Presidential leadership. To say it's a clown **** is putting a positive spin on it.

You used the word clown twice. You must be Elfie's brother.

Reactions: wig
You used the word clown twice. You must be Elfie's brother.
In fairness, I used "clown ****" That's an entirely different phrasing and, I believe signifies culture and graceful aplomb.