• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

elfies whiny libtard insult the President thread

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Maher nails Trump and the Trump Chumps© on the joke that is his first week as POTUS, and his issuing of "signed tweets". Brilliant.

Bwahah haha ha ha ha hahahaha. What a clown.

muslim_social_clown_trump_getty_images_jan_diehmgu  ardian_0.jpg

yawn.......... boring

The Abuser In Chief

Who here remembers the video that claimed Michelle Obama was saying something like "all that for a flag"?

While that was grasping at straws this is far more convincing when you add to this the sexual assault allegations and the rape claim by his second wife.

You can clearly see the side of Trumps face stretched in a smile as he nods and addresses Kushner, Ivanka or whomever. The face drops to a scowl as he utters something to Melania. At the same moment(for corroboration) we see Ivanka"s face change from an opened mouth smile to a lip puckering/ rapid eye blinking look of shock. This happens at the :22 second mark, and you can barely see Ivanka's face in that shot. It seems like an " Oh ****....you did not just do that here, not now..." moment for her.

It's been obvious to me for months that this man is a psychopathic POS. Now it's here for all to see. No need to even bring up Trump leaving Melania in the car as he went up to meet the Obamas at the White House. Someone with the sickness Donald Trump has can only think of himself....always.

It's hard to tell if it's two syllables i.e. " F*** Y**" or one " B***" etc. but it's obvious it wasn't "Love You".

Last edited:
Watching comedians for news again. Got admit they are better than CNN, MNBC, and the others.

Trump - Winning !

Watching comedians for news again. Got admit they are better than CNN, MNBC, and the others.

Trump - Winning !

How do you define winning? Got any alternative facts for this below:

Your president/tyrant tried to keep the public from knowing what the government is doing....you know like a communist tyranny would. At every step of the way he was challenged AND THEY CAVED.

My..my... the Piece of **** in Chief doesn't even care about veteran's healthcare......my ..my... how great America will be.....Bwahaha ha ha ah haaah haahahah!

Losing!

Forward to the 4 minute mark if you don't want the science lesson at the beginning. It is relevant to her point though.

Im sure CNN will run with this story. Same with the NYT and Huffpo. Sounds like their kind of story.

elfiePolo, who implemented the Polomalu43 identity after being humiliated as elfie, and then repeatedly lied about his second identity, and who has a brain disorder that causes him to "have trouble picking up on subtle forms of communication like body language, humor, and sarcasm," wants to offer his ******* worthless opinion about "subtle forms of communication like body language, humor, and sarcasm," based solely on his review of a goddamn video.

Jesus-*******-Christ, I could not make this up. Keep going, elfiePoloLiar, you are doing a bang-up job at showing that you have ZERO credibility.

...this is what happens when your mother puts antifreeze in your baby bottle in small amounts over time and you don't die. You turn into an elfie

Reactions: MTC
She looks exactly what she is .... a gold digger. I don't see an abused woman, I see a woman that can't stand the man she's married to... not that I blame her. Women that look like her don't marry dried up 70 plus year old men unless they're loaded. Anyone that thinks she would've married him if he was Donald Trump high school math teacher instead of Donald Trump multimillionaire, I have some swampland in Florida you might wanna take a look at.

What I see is a woman who is very self-conscious and fearful of how idiots like Elfie and his conspiracy websites are going to interpret every move she makes. So she keeps a solemn look on her face during things like prayers and oaths of office because she is trying to look respectful. I don't think she is someone who is used to this level of public scrutiny and seems very uncomfortable with it.

Of course I'm not a "body language expert". I am a woman though, and if it was that bad I'd take whatever millions were in the prenup and my extremely generous child support payments and GTFO.

The hand twisting and head turn parts made me laugh out loud. PROOF...hahahahahahahaha

A Native American, a Jew, a black guy, a white guy, and an Asperger's patient walk into a bar ...

Bartender says, "Get the **** out, elfiePolo, we don't take your EBT card here."

Now that's some funny **** right there.

Im sure CNN will run with this story. Same with the NYT and Huffpo. Sounds like their kind of story.

I bet considering they are outside the gates. They need something to report on.

I thought this thread was about Bill Clinton shoving cigars into an intern's cooch.

I was gonna say, any Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton and Barack Obama forfeits their right to complain about alleged sexual abuse and the military record of any Republican.