• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elliott said we jacked around in practice all week

Fields said if we call a run, it has to be a run.

Tomlick is micro-managing Smith who then has to mico-manage Fields.

Make this clownshow end.

Love that!
Buddy has cabin in tionesta..
Still own the record for largest Rainbow reeled in up there amongst my friends..
Caught in steam that runs alongside 6 heading towards Sheffield..just past the intersection of 6 and 666..
Minister Creek? I'm staying out at Cook next May for a weekend and am looking at streams to fish.

For a guy who talks all tough on here you are kinda sensitive.
And I probably hate NE more than anyone on here, but for people to suggest Tomlin is even in the same stratosphere as Bellichick is insane.

And I probably hate NE more than anyone on here, but for people to suggest Tomlin is even in the same stratosphere as Bellichick is insane.
He has a * next to any win. Tomlin does not

You are not an obtuse person. I know this.

Since you need an example---let's use this:

If the play breaks down or coverage busts - Justin can take off and use his legs. When there are 7 defenders in the box and both the A and B gaps are overloaded - where is the RB supposed to go??? Plays like that result in no gains, losses and, ask Mendy, fumbles.

Let's be 100% absolute crystal clear...

Najee IS NOT Barry Sanders or even Jalen Warren when it comes to burst and elusiveness. Heck, Patterson is more elusive than Najee. But...

When it gets cold and the field is in bad condition - I bet you'll look for your mudder over that elusive back.

If we somehow can keep both Najee and Jalen - we have a good problem to have...
I agree with 90% of what you said but if the guys are in the box they are in the box. If they aren't they aren't. It doesn't change whether justin keeps it or hands it to Najee.

In something that has nothing to do with anything, I'm down in Ocean City, MD. We came down with my daughter and her boyfriend to the Country Calling Festival.

I've seen more tiits that aren't my wife's than I ever did 35-40 years ago.