• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elliott said we jacked around in practice all week

Dang dude. Is your reading comprehension that bad???? Of course the FO tries to win, but the fans or at least those that can see KNOW we aren't going anywhere EVER again with Tomlick, so FAN expectations aren't there. If you go into any year with Tomlick with expecations of making a deep playoff run, I have to laugh at you. Get real.

Oh, my reading comprehension is excellent, thank you. However, it appears emotive context primarily drives yours. It’s amusing how you insinuate fans with your viewpoint are so much more clever than everyone else who doesn’t. There were fans acting just like you years before Cowher won a Championship, and a year AFTER that championship. As there were those crying fake Championship from Tomlin the year after he became HC, and again before making it to a second SB as it continues today. It doesn’t matter who the HC is, there will be narrative naysayers regardless. You will be long gone on this board and replaced by another fan with the same narrative that you have. There will just be a different coach to gripe about.

Maybe try relaxing a bit and eating some fruit. Otherwise you might blow an O ring.

It isn't. It's so early. Teams change and improve. Or get worse. If the Steelers improve offensively and begin to score 30+ points a game consistently, will it be an embarrassment to the teams they play because the Steelers looked rough early?
13 carries for 18 yards is an embarrassment when Mixon and Jacobs lit them up on the ground for 150+

Bigben..
Our guy is not those guys.
Full stop.
Well, it’s not November/December cold football yet. That’s when Najee plays his best, and hard running style causes LBs and DBs to get tired of being pummeled when tackling.

Fields could likely rush for more yards than Harris this season. He has nearly the same amount of career 100 yd games and he's a QB with a whole seasons less starts
I liked your comment but...

Opponents are not stacking the box to stop Justin. They are, however, doing that for Najee...

Now back to my gummy high🥳🤪🔥

Oh, my reading comprehension is excellent, thank you. However, it appears emotive context primarily drives yours. It’s amusing how you insinuate fans with your viewpoint are so much more clever than everyone else who doesn’t. There were fans acting just like you years before Cowher won a Championship, and a year AFTER that championship. As there were those crying fake Championship from Tomlin the year after he became HC, and again before making it to a second SB as it continues today. It doesn’t matter who the HC is, there will be narrative naysayers regardless. You will be long gone on this board and replaced by another fan with the same narrative that you have. There will just be a different coach to gripe about.

Maybe try relaxing a bit and eating some fruit. Otherwise you might blow an O ring.
Keep telling yourself that just because someone sees the obvious (Tomlin is a clown) that they are uptight.

I called him a clown and still shot a 77 today (18 holes) from the next to back tees and then took the dogs swimming. How silly some are to think anyone is stressing about Tomlin. Nobody's stressed anymore since he's numbed us to the pain. Some of our putrid fans are cool with NEVER being the the conversation. Sad sacks. Probably underachieve at everything they do, lol. But boy they sure are uptight when someone calls a spade a spade, a clown a clown.

13 carries for 18 yards is an embarrassment when Mixon and Jacobs lit them up on the ground for 150+
Idk. Are you embarrassed?

I'm 57 and got my first pair of crocs ever. I'm still figuring out how to walk right in the damn things. The other day I was at the store with a few things in my hands and tripped up a little while wearing them. Stuff went flying. That's embarrassing. Najee's production? Not so much.

I'm 57 and got my first pair of crocs ever. I'm still figuring out how to walk right in the damn things. The other day I was at the store with a few things in my hands and tripped up a little while wearing them. Stuff went flying. That's embarrassing. Najee's production? Not so much.
Did you get orange ones like in the movie?

Keep telling yourself that just because someone sees the obvious (Tomlin is a clown) that they are uptight.

I called him a clown and still shot a 77 today (18 holes) from the next to back tees and then took the dogs swimming. How silly some are to think anyone is stressing about Tomlin. Nobody's stressed anymore since he's numbed us to the pain. Some of our putrid fans are cool with NEVER being the the conversation. Sad sacks. Probably underachieve at everything they do, lol. But boy they sure are uptight when someone calls a spade a spade, a clown a clown.

Sure, sure, you are right…..I keep telling myself I obviously see you as a clown. A naysaying one at that. But hey! I still shot a 68 from the tips at Robert Trent Jones’ Oxmoor Valley course in Birmingham.

What is obvious, as in calling a spade a spade, or in your case a clown a clown, you appear to be a very unhappy and negative fellow and projects their own personal underachievements and/or dissatisfactions by lashing out and belittling anyone who disagrees with you. As I stated earlier, you aren’t the first and definitely won’t be the last, but are just one of a cast of thousands who passionately love to hate on the team for whatever reason (in this case Tomlin). But, hey congrats on the +5 on the 18 holes! Keep it up!

I kayak fish in crocs, best water shoe ever. Fun fact, they float on top of the water when you flip the kayak. Also fun fact, fishing rods don't float.

golf is for dorks
Well, I'm terrible at golf but can catch a fish so I tell myself that.

I few years ago though a bunch of us got together for a round of golf. All these guys golf except me. So it's my turn to tee off on the first hole, they are all standing around waiting to make an asss out of me, which ain't that hard. I hit a shot straight down the fairway, long, best golf shot of my lifetime for sure. I looked at them and said "And to think, you guys do this all the time!"

The rest of the round quickly went to shiit. But I had that moment.

I kayak fish in crocs, best water shoe ever. Fun fact, they float on top of the water when you flip the kayak. Also fun fact, fishing rods don't float.
Yeah, they don't. I've found a number of rods walking the river smallmouth fishing. I laugh thinking about some guy, he's all happy, new rod, gonna float the river, catch fish. And then disaster strikes.

Yeah, they don't. I've found a number of rods walking the river smallmouth fishing. I laugh thinking about some guy, he's all happy, new rod, gonna float the river, catch fish. And then disaster strikes.
Right? I get comments from bank fisherman all the time "Got enough rods?" If you kayak fish at all you know the answer is "no"

How about the croc wearer………..???

Salute the nation

Right? I get comments from bank fisherman all the time "Got enough rods?" If you kayak fish at all you know the answer is "no"

I’ve clicked a float to some and it works. It doesn’t take much (give it a test), I’ve gotten those small box looking waterproof containers and have just clicked the reel bast and either have it close to put a 5 ft leader on it and have float sitting in kayak.

Yes it has gotten in the way a time or two, but also has save $$$$ in Rod & reel cost. Works real good on the ones you aren’t using.

I don’t fish near as much from my kayak anymore, but I have about 2 3/8 mile of clean / cold / fast water(3-7mph) / river that is my east boarder. I fish rainbow and brown trout (catch and release but if hooked bad, I keep-N-eat).

My place I named Meandering Dream for a reason.

Salute the nation

I’ve clicked a float to some and it works. It doesn’t take much (give it a test), I’ve gotten those small box looking waterproof containers and have just clicked the reel bast and either have it close to put a 5 ft leader on it and have float sitting in kayak.

Yes it has gotten in the way a time or two, but also has save $$$$ in Rod & reel cost. Works real good on the ones you aren’t using.

I don’t fish near as much from my kayak anymore, but I have about 2 3/8 mile of clean / cold / fast water(3-7mph) / river that is my east boarder. I fish rainbow and brown trout (catch and release but if hooked bad, I keep-N-eat).

My place I named Meandering Dream for a reason.

Salute the nation
Sounds wonderful.

I have fished some from a kayak, but I just enjoy walking the rivers, creeks and mountain streams, so that's the way I fish pretty much.

I was fishing Penns Creek back in May though, and those big rocks and current. Getting a little harder as I get older. I slip and stumble around and think to myself, "I used to be an athlete."

Last edited:
I liked your comment but...

Opponents are not stacking the box to stop Justin. They are, however, doing that for Najee...

Now back to my gummy high🥳🤪🔥
If Najee is always seeing stacked boxes and he's on the field with Justin explain how the box is not stacked for Justin? Are they not on the same field at the same time? Justin got all his rushing yards with Harris on the Field.

golf is for dorks
You couldn't walk the 20 miles a week I do on hilly terrain. You'd cry and give up. Also, I'm sorry you can't afford it and arent any good at it.

Best of luck with the Bingo game this weekend. You get no more of my time.

You couldn't walk the 20 miles a week I do on hilly terrain. You'd cry and give up. Also, I'm sorry you can't afford it and arent any good at it.

Best of luck with the Bingo game this weekend. You get no more of my time.
Is bingo bad I was thinking of trying it? 😀