• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For the CONservative hater who wished me dead while I was gone:

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Let me say that in my absence (courtesy of the fascist mods as usual) I browsed some of the threads and stumbled on the guy's post wishing me dead. Don't remember the screen name, but I really feel for you friend in that being a member of the Reich Wing has made you lose your humanity to the point of wishing death upon someone who disagrees with your scared, twisted, worldview.

I had time while banned to contemplate how much I care about humanity(yes even CONservatives) and I thought since music is conceded by most people to be the universal language, I would start by reaching out with a song.

A song that features through it's music and vocal inflection the compassion and pure humanity of liberalism, combined with the conspiracy rantings of a man who mirrors the "thought process" of most of the Alt Right that inhabit this forum.

We can come together even with the most divisive, racist, idiot on the planet occupying the white house. I have faith in you guys.

This song has everything you guys enjoy to delude yourselves with: Hillary/Obama whataboutism, immigrants as evil people, green skinned reptillians, Illuminati, selling baby parts and baby eating.

Watch out for the vampire potbellied goblins(or as they're known in Pennsylvania;Mexicans)....enjoy and have a nice day.

Also to the guy who wants me dead and Superman who banned me: don't throw my body in the wishing well whatever you do.......

This is for Supe who I have a feeling is a fan of crappy 80's music....enjoy.

Aaannnndddddd.....Insanity has returned.

1135340.jpg

Aaannnndddddd.....Insanity has returned.

1135340.jpg

Well at least you recognize your problem...good for you champ...good for you. Now if you can just quit obsessing over Tibs there may be hope for "regulating" your condition.

I'm just here to keep you lying LIEberals in check Elftard. It's a damned near full time job.

elfie, you can view who banned you. it wasn't me. i was on my way to drop the ban hammer, but it was already done.
nevermind that you were given public warning to tone down your racist rhetoric, or that you were told to tone it down via PM. just heavy-handed mods, right?

whatever.

you know the line. cross it again and you'll be gone. for a lot longer.

elfie, you can view who banned you. it wasn't me. i was on my way to drop the ban hammer, but it was already done.
nevermind that you were given public warning to tone down your racist rhetoric, or that you were told to tone it down via PM. just heavy-handed mods, right?

whatever.

you know the line. cross it again and you'll be gone. for a lot longer.

"Racist rhetoric"...you are quite the quick study of the Fake News course taught at....let me guess: Trump University?

But more importantly; why is there a picture of Family Guys Glenn Quagmire where your tacky "wrestler dressed like an 80's gay prostitute" should be?

"Racist rhetoric"...you are quite the quick study of the Fake News course taught at....let me guess: Trump University?

But more importantly; why is there a picture of Family Guys Glenn Quagmire where your tacky "wrestler dressed like an 80's gay prostitute" should be?

Right on elfie! Don't take any **** from these mods. Freely speak your mind. Show these mods they're not the boss of you. Go nuts!

I agree that the guy in my avatar does closely resemble Qaugmire, but with a twist. The guy in my avatar likes taking the bone. Seems you'd embrace that person's sexual identity.

anyway, toe the line if you want to. step over it and you're gone again.

that can't be too difficult to understand.

At what point does a ban become permanent? To put it another way, at what point to we officially flush the turd?

At what point does a ban become permanent? To put it another way, at what point to we officially flush the turd?

soon. elfie will fly too close to the flame very ******* soon. it's what ze does.

Don't eat lead paint chips folks.

Right on elfie! Don't take any **** from these mods. Freely speak your mind. Show these mods they're not the boss of you. Go nuts!

Actually Booted I made a promise to myself because of your complaint that I was turning this place into a left wing shithole,( or whatever you called it) to not post a whole bunch of threads or incessently mock your sides inability to grasp logic and the truth.

So, I will start a thread when it's something worth talking/debating and I'll comment here and there in other posters threads, but for the most part I'm just waiting on the shitstorm when Trump is removed from power that this place is going to expell.

THAT WILL BE PRICELESS.

Actually Booted I made a promise to myself because of your complaint that I was turning this place into a left wing shithole,( or whatever you called it) to not post a whole bunch of threads or incessently mock your sides inability to grasp logic and the truth.

So, I will start a thread when it's something worth talking/debating and I'll comment here and there in other posters threads, but for the most part I'm just waiting on the shitstorm when Trump is removed from power that this place is going to expell.

THAT WILL BE PRICELESS.

And what makes you think there is any chance of that happening aside from him losing in 2020? Seriously what are you seeing that no one else with a brain is seeing? He is further from danger now than he was when you were booted.

you know I had a good plan today. iwas finally going to read this book about procrastination but I opened this thread. oh well maybe tomorrow

Elfie back with a bang! Very entertaining on both sides guys. Keep up the good work!

JFC, who left the door unlocked?

I have a snake that lives under my porch. I see it once in awhile. I let it be and it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't say we are buds and I don't bother it, as it keeps to itself, but I hate snakes. We are cool though. I couldn't kill it.

Awwweee...the snowflake found her way back to her safe space.