• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

I’m guessing the scripted plays take us right down the field to a score.

Last week, taking the ball first payed dividends in 6 + 1.

Salute the nation

Didn’t see one started so Let’s have at it.

Salute the nation
Slash slept in, I guess

More than likely tired from his exploits outside of the board.

I did some statistical research on Slash yesterday and have come to the conclusion we should be referring to him as Deshaun Watson going forward......

Why you say ...... well

He is a huge MEMBER with 34781 total MASSAGES to his credit according to SN ............... with another DIC running a close second

whoops .... MeSSAGES ........... never mind

Last edited:
In the Dayton area it's Bengals - Texans; anyone know a good streaming service showing GB - Pitt?

@Lunar, if you go to the Kwik-E-Mart, can you get me a couple bottles of Country Club Malt Liquor, some Andy Capp Hot Fries, and a pickled egg. Thanks man.. I'll pay you Tuesday after mah check comes in.
Sure, but I might eat the hot fries on the way over. I'll use the LS10 that way I won't worry about crumbs on the seat.

This is the game that launches Canada into the highest tier of Offensive Coordinating.
Gone will be the naysayers, the whiners, the unbelievers, the nattering nabobs of negativity...this is the day Canadian glory rises from the turf and rings throughout Western PA!

Or, same old pedestrian crap and we grind out a W despite the 6 play game plan.

Making Beer cheese and a cheese heavy Charcuterie board (charcooterie for most) I feel good about this game. which is scary
@Lunar can you also get some of that charcooterie I've heard so much about. Probably best to go up to at least 10th street for good charcooterie.

Slash slept in, I guess

More than likely tired from his exploits outside of the board.

I did some statistical research on Slash yesterday and have come to the conclusion we should be referring to him as Deshaun Watson going forward......

Why you say ...... well

He is a huge MEMBER with 34781 total MASSAGES to his credit according to SN ............... with another DIC running a close second

whoops .... MeSSAGES ........... never mind
Those damn Canadians.😉

Late start to the dog park and then stopped to get something to make my Colonoscopy prep tolerable if there is such a thing. Me and the camode have a 9pm rendezvous. So win or lose it will be a real crappy evening.

😁

What I see as a problem in Pittsburgh is the media is one way or other. It's either all negative clickbait or ball licking softball questions. Like simplest question ever. Watching the Steelers all 22 film and other teams and listening to outside comments it doesn't appear there is much post snap route adjustment. How much validity is there to that statement? Likely rhetorical response......well you seem like the expert you tell me......which really means....you are correct.

Those damn Canadians.😉

Late start to the dog park and then stopped to get something to make my Colonoscopy prep tolerable if there is such a thing. Me and the camode have a 9pm rendezvous. So win or lose it will be a real crappy evening.

😁
hope all goes well ..... get better soon

Those damn Canadians.😉

😁
Hope everything comes out ok.

Stay very near the bathroom. And if you feel anything.....there are no false alarms.