• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gerry Dulac is reporting Pickett to the Eagles

Still a lot of anger ... I guess it's just impossible for you to respond in a civil manner. Oh well.
Oh, you guys want to be civil now. Now that I am rubbing your ignorance in your face. lol

You got alot of "Does not play well with others" on your grade school report cards didn't you.
No, I got these things called A's and honor rolls. That has allowed me to understand things like dig routes and player potential and development.

i have to agree. But we’re not privy to the lnside details. Something must have been said to disrupt the applecart. Maybe all that smoke last season about Kenny being upset with not playing after the injury was true after all. Then with the other players sticking up for Mason…..then Wilson…..where there’s smoke there’s fire.

The one thing i will say is someone has decided finally What they want as a team…..and want they don’t want. There is direction And a plan. Or so it seems. Kahn Has definitely put his stamp on the team. It’s not going to happen overnight.
And personally I would have thought they would get more from both the Kenny and the Diontae trade. But I have been advocating for some action and change….it’s happening. We certainly have big holes to fill now,but we are definitely getting our money’s worth on what is usually a very boring offseason for the Pittsburgh Steelers!

I welcome this....The "Steeler way" is definitely not what it used to be thank goodness.

Oh, you guys want to be civil now. Now that I am rubbing your ignorance in your face. lol
didn't you cry about name calling?

rudy is gone as he should have been and now it sounds like kenny is gone

didn't like him leading up to the draft

didn't like the pick but hoped it would work out

time to move on

Not only has Russel stated this, but so have all the reports.

The only thing that he was given preference was that he would run with the 1's during OTAs.
LOL at believing everything you read. Wilson isn't going to tell anybody he was guaranteed the starting spot other than his wife and dog.

I guess we will see. What are your expectations of Pickett in Philadelphia? Is he going to compete with Hurts lol
already stated.
he'll be Clipboard Kenny for the duration of his time behind Hurts. He sure isnt taking that starting position from Jalen. No how, no way.

This trade happened faster than a Steelers draft pick. There was nothing to indicate this was about to happen. Caught all the talking heads and insiders by surprise.

As one of the resident Kenny defenders I am here to eat my second helping of crow this week. Wow. Will have more to say later.... Wow.
You aren't one of the ones I am talking about. You're cool. There's really only like 3-4 that I want to rub it in to. slashsleel the most as he still remains the most ignorant human on earth.

You aren't one of the ones I am talking about. You're cool. There's really only like 3-4 that I want to rub it in to. slashsleel the most as he still remains the most ignorant human on earth.
you are neck and neck so don't bang your drum too loudly

Fields is due $25 mil per CLUB option next year.
We could effectively trade for him and sign him long-term. because if we're going to trade for him to be Russ' backup this year, we're also expecting him to be the successor going forward. In 2025, we have $115 mil in cap space.

but only 28 players signed.

yes, Fields could quite easily be a get.

Maybe that extra 3rd pick was wanted to add to their offer for Fields now they have moved Pickett. I don't personally want Fields, and I doubt the Steelers will pay him what he probably thinks he's worth, but who knows.

didn't you cry about name calling?

rudy is gone as he should have been and now it sounds like kenny is gone

didn't like him leading up to the draft

didn't like the pick but hoped it would work out

time to move on
Name calling? Try doxing. Then when I mention that little cucks first name, which is extremely common, I get the boot.

See, this is where you have things wrong. I didn't care what you said about me personally then. And, I don't care what you have to say about me personally now. Your inability to respond without the B.S. is a personal issue.

Fields is due $25 mil per CLUB option next year.
We could effectively trade for him and sign him long-term. because if we're going to trade for him to be Russ' backup this year, we're also expecting him to be the successor going forward. In 2025, we have $115 mil in cap space.

but only 28 players signed.

yes, Fields could quite easily be a get.
so trade away one bad qb and then acquire a different bad qb

no thanks

Maybe that extra 3rd pick was wanted to add to their offer for Fields now they have moved Pickett. I don't personally want Fields, and I doubt the Steelers will pay him what he probably thinks he's worth, but who knows.
i see it as no one has played well in Chicago.
but Fields was supposed to be - like Caleb - a generational guy.

you are neck and neck so don't bang your drum too loudly
My drum is loud like the lambeg drum. I can watch this team without my homer rose colored glasses on and tell you an unbiased opinion. And when you are slapped with facts you fight back with opinions. It's comical.

See, this is where you have things wrong. I didn't care what you said about me personally then. And, I don't care what you have to say about me personally now. Your inability to respond without the B.S. is a personal issue.
Your inability to respond with logic and facts is a mental issue.