• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gerry Dulac is reporting Pickett to the Eagles

You aren't one of the ones I am talking about. You're cool. There's really only like 3-4 that I want to rub it in to. slashsleel the most as he still remains the most ignorant human on earth.
Wasn't directing that to you, hadn't even read through this thread yet. More a general, I was wrong about the young man's character and future. He was more brittle than I imagined.

Really it is all my fault, I doomed him. That is the second player I bought my wife a Jersey for who left the next season. No more active player jerseys for her.

My drum is loud like the lambeg drum. I can watch this team without my homer rose colored glasses on and tell you an unbiased opinion. And when you are slapped with facts you fight back with opinions. It's comical.
your opinions are not facts

Your inability to respond with logic and facts is a mental issue.
Thank you for proving my point. You have a wonderful evening Ford.
I apologize for not giving you the anger and angst that you are so obviously looking for. But, it's really not that big a deal.

🤪 🤣 😂 🤪

Who is slashsteel going to spank his 🍤 off too now?
Well to that backup QB that they had no interest in re-signing patch. I guess that vacation didn't teach your ***** a$$ how to act.

You can go back into hiding now.

Can't believe the return was so poor for a one-time 1st round pick (who should have been a 3rd round pick).

I would have guessed we could have picked up an extra 3rd or 4th straight up for him. That's a really poor trade for value in my opinion.

Maybe that means the market value for Justin Fields isn't much different since Chicago can't really keep him either?

Can't believe the return was so poor for a one-time 1st round pick (who should have been a 3rd round pick).

I would have guessed we could have picked up an extra 3rd or 4th straight up for him. That's a really poor trade for value in my opinion.

Maybe that means the market value for Justin Fields isn't much different since Chicago can't really keep him either?
trade our two 7s in 2025 for him. lol

I keep thinking back to how almost giddy Mike Tomlin was about Kenny Pickett being his guy.

Maybe Khan and Crew have let him know his opnions aren't going to run the show moving forward.

You aren't one of the ones I am talking about. You're cool. There's really only like 3-4 that I want to rub it in to. slashsleel the most as he still remains the most ignorant human on earth.
Go **** yourself you balding prick.

LOL at believing everything you read. Wilson isn't going to tell anybody he was guaranteed the starting spot other than his wife and dog.

So now it's you don't believe everything you read, but all the "Pickett cried" "Pickett refused to back up Mason" came from the same sources, but it's ok to believe that right?

Steelers Top Ten Busts of All Time:

10. Jarvis Jones
9. Devin Bush
8. Rashard Mendenhall
7. Darryl Sims
6. Artie Burns
5. Greg Hawthorne
4. Huey Richardson
3. Troy Edwards
2. Jamain Stephens
1. Kenny Pickett

Stupid trade. We basically just gave them Pickett and it leaves us with only a 35 year old QB on our roster.

According to ESPN, which initially reported the trade, the Steelers will get the No. 98 overall pick in the 2024 draft and two seventh-round picks in 2025. In addition to Pickett, the Eagles will get the No. 120 overall pick in this year's draft.
Do you think Kenny is worth more? Asking for a friend (Cooch)...

I've said it on several posts on this forum over the past 2 years. I never saw anything from Kenny Pickett to lead me to a belief he will be a franchise QB in the NFL. A backup? Sure. He will stick around for a decade and collect a paycheck but he didn't have the arm talent or the processing speed to be that franchise QB. I hoped. Hell, probably even prayed for it but it wasn't happening.

The Steelers drafted a 3rd Round QB in the 1st Round and then developed him into a castoff in 2 years. If Kenny Pickett played college football anywhere other than Pitt, he would never have been selected by the Steelers with the 20th overall. And that alone is shameful.

Go **** yourself you balding prick.
There she is. The little princess herself.

Who was right about Pickett? Who was right about Rudolph?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL

Steelers Top Ten Busts of All Time:

10. Jarvis Jones
9. Devin Bush
8. Rashard Mendenhall
7. Darryl Sims
6. Artie Burns
5. Greg Hawthorne
4. Huey Richardson
3. Troy Edwards
2. Jamain Stephens
1. Kenny Pickett
Stephens is the worst, with Huey right behind him.

This and it became obvious the D, especially Cam, was not happy with the O and specifically KP. Cam (and possibly others) openly recruited Wilson.
Yeah because our D is so elite.🙄

Reactions: GMC
There she is. The little princess herself.

Who was right about Pickett? Who was right about Rudolph?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL
That is how many laughs I had when they sent you on vacation for threatening like a b!tch

He was worth more to simply stay on our roster.
Still if he can't act right you can't allow distractions. I also don't think the return was great. But I think they wanted to cut the head off the snake quickly.

i see it as no one has played well in Chicago.
but Fields was supposed to be - like Caleb - a generational guy.
I would not have agreed, but I could have lived with them trading for Fields as the number one for this year. That would have given them a year to evaluate him in their system before making the $25 million decision on that fifth year option. Trading for him to come sit for a year is a little risky. Then again, maybe $25 million for a year isn't terrible for a starting QB these days. If they do that, then franchise him the next year, without a long term deal, he's making almost $40 million on the tag. If they do trade for him, they almost have to take the risk and extend him immediately while his value is lower. If he plays well before hitting free agency, the Steelers will never be able to afford him.

Stupid trade. We basically just gave them Pickett and it leaves us with only a 35 year old QB on our roster.

According to ESPN, which initially reported the trade, the Steelers will get the No. 98 overall pick in the 2024 draft and two seventh-round picks in 2025. In addition to Pickett, the Eagles will get the No. 120 overall pick in this year's draft.
So, they gave up Pickett and pick #120 this year, for pick #98? I don't care about those future 7th round picks, this seems nuts to me.