• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Go Putin, go

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
I tend not to be a conspiracy nut. But, I'm sorry...I can't get past the way WTC #7 comes down. I don;t wan't to believe it was a controlled demo but, for ****'s sake I am looking at a controlled demo. I've seen them on video and a few in person and #7. looks just like a demo. Ive also seen buildings burn...I've seen partial collapses or crumbling but nothing so clean and perfect as #7. But I don't push the idea because what good does it do?

I tend not to be a conspiracy nut. But, I'm sorry...I can't get past the way WTC #7 comes down. I don;t wan't to believe it was a controlled demo but, for ****'s sake I am looking at a controlled demo. I've seen them on video and a few in person and #7. looks just like a demo. Ive also seen buildings burn...I've seen partial collapses or crumbling but nothing so clean and perfect as #7. But I don't push the idea because what good does it do?

Have your seen a building struck by a large *** plain full of rocket fuel?

What a flaming crock of horseshit. Santa is real. I'm really Batman .what is real?..Putin is a commie pinko KGB pile of oppressive ****...that's real and no conspiracy

I'll give Vlad some credit. He gots cajones

I'll give Vlad some credit. He gots cajones

We are going to need his help when we rid the world of Muslim terrorists. I'm good with that. He'll still be second fiddle to Trump/USA.

"Pull it". Building 7 was the straw that broke the camels back of lies. 9/11 was not perpetrated by 19 fuckwad terrorists.

Good grief. I own a bridge in Brooklyn. I'm selling it soon. I'm going to make a YouTube video with a robot computer voice that sounds like Hal. We will discuss the bending of space and time to allow angry schools of alien goldfish to slip into the 7th realm next to tree by the brook.

Good grief. I own a bridge in Brooklyn. I'm selling it soon. I'm going to make a YouTube video with a robot computer voice that sounds like Hal. We will discuss the bending of space and time to allow angry schools of alien goldfish to slip into the 7th realm next to tree by the brook.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Just following an understanding of physics, I can see why this theory has legs. Strong ones at that.

Just following an understanding of physics, I can see why this theory has legs. Strong ones at that.

You nailed it. The official story is a physical impossibility. In order for it to go down as they claim, the laws of physics would have to have taken the day off.