• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Good game

GBpack

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Congratulations on the W. This is a tough loss as I thought we had a chance to pull this out. That missed extra point killed us. We would have gone to OT possibly if we made it. Anyway this is a heartbreaker and now our season is over. You guys ran it down our throats for over 200 yards. Love played ok but his interceptions killed us. Good Game Pittsburgh! Congrats!

I just wanted to say Congratulations on the W. This is a tough loss as I thought we had a chance to pull this out. That missed extra point killed us. We would have gone to OT possibly if we made it. Anyway this is a heartbreaker and now our season is over. You guys ran it down our throats for over 200 yards. Love played ok but his interceptions killed us. Good Game Pittsburgh! Congrats!

I don’t think you can blame Love for those picks. First one was a good throw but great play by Pat Pete and Neal. Second one he had to throw it in the end zone. Better than throwing short or taking a sack. His 2 touchdowns were very nice throws and he kept moving the ball past the sticks.

It was a nail biter! Don't you be a stranger stop by here and there.👊

Oh man we don’t know what that is like anymore.
Rough year for yinz. Do like the Steelers fans do when it comes to the playoffs. Start looking at the draft. GB might want to double up at QB. Couldn't hurt...

Your guys played us very well and the game could of went either way.
I thought Love played very well, mainly due to your o-lines ability to pass pro. Your 2 tackles were outstanding most of the game.

Take care GB.

Your guys played us very well and the game could of went either way.
I thought Love played very well, mainly due to your o-lines ability to pass pro. Your 2 tackles were outstanding most of the game.

Take care GB.
...and GB.

(Goodbye)