• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Antifa Day!

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope your celebration is full of all you dream it can be. We're not expecting too much activity in Wyoming, but would love to see your celebration pictures and hear those stories.

Not much activity here in the North Florida woods either DJ. I'll be sure to report the various skirmishes as they happen.

I live in rural Ohio. There isn't **** to riot about or loot around here. Just the way I like it.

What if Antifa steals your treestand?

Never hunted a day in my life. Not much of a fisherman either. I do like the outdoors but I'm more of "walk in the woods" type of guy.

I seriously hope law enforcement is out in full force with the national guard on standby. And, they use full force to take down and arrest any of these terrorists that start any violence like they have countless times in the past. ANTIFA is nothing but a terrorist organization.

Nothing so far in Tampa. I keep hoping for the opportunity to lock in the power divider on the truck and plow through a crowd of them trying to block the highway. There's no way I will give those ******** and 8000 gallon Molotov cocktail.

aint **** happening until they run out of Monster drinks, pizza rolls and twizzlers

They wear masks screaming obscenities at the police calling them psychopaths. This is projection on steroids. They are unhinged. Please put them in their place men in blue.

Nothing to report here.

I'll whoop some young whipper snappers if I have to

(ring ring) hello?
Hey Ashton, Where are you? We were all supposed to meet up down town and start doing our antifa ****. Burning cars, smashing windows, You know...changing the world ****.
Ashton: I can't go man. My fascist dad is making me help him clean out the garage....****** bullshit man.

Never hunted a day in my life. Not much of a fisherman either. I do like the outdoors but I'm more of "walk in the woods" type of guy.

Many of my hunting outings ended in just a "walk in the woods" also. Basically it was just an excuse to go out and blow a joint.

nuI8li4.png

I didn't see any fascist shitbags today. I steer clear of stupid asswipes as much as possible. I'll keep my spiked football helmet and brass knuckles near just in case.

In other words...............you support Atifa?

No not at all. Just love to see how the right freaked out about Nov 4th like a bunch of hysterical teenagers, with Alex Jones in the lead. LOL, what a bunch of morons, scared of their own shadows. When it comes to drumming up paranoia and fear, nobody does it like right-wingers do.

Austin. It figures.

No not at all. Just love to see how the right freaked out about Nov 4th like a bunch of hysterical teenagers, with Alex Jones in the lead. LOL, what a bunch of morons, scared of their own shadows. When it comes to drumming up paranoia and fear, nobody does it like right-wingers do.

Sounds like you are about two steps from getting yourself a mask and a couple cinder blocks to throw into the nearest store window.

Afraid? Nah. Amused by snowflakes? Yup

Who drummed up fear and paranoia during a peaceful march in Charleston? That's right, Antifa you moron.

Who drummed up fear and paranoia before and after Trump got elected? That's right, college students, Antifa, Hollywood, the left wing media, and women marching with vagina costumes.

either their bong water spilled all over their pizza rolls or their butt plugs got stuck. this was the most boring revolution in the history of time.