• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Immigration Crisis at the border

"Oh, **** your facts, I am going to pretend to ignore you because you are stomping my *** with facts."
/s 83

Just raise the white flag. Short enough for you to understand?

LOL how much do you think of yourself there big guy? Yeah, that will never happen. And FYI, I didn't read your ridiculous posts, that's a fact. I wouldn't know what your "facts" are, not into reading garbage. You're an internet stranger who doesn't know me from anyone.so when I tell you I don't care, it literally means I don't care. Not ignoring you, simply do not care. Oh yeah, and trump = hitler cause I care that much of what you think.

I think that means she doesn’t like extensive, prolonged beatings. I guess she’s not into bondage after all.

And to refer to CD's point - my post had 5 very short paragraphs, maybe 100 words. Seriously, an adult cannot process 100 words?? Her vote counts as much as mine.

Scary.

That's a ridiculously long post? Nice attention span.

Nah, on this board, I'd just call it zero tolerance. I'm learning how to bash from the best of the best of the right right here. Ya'll think it's enjoyable, so I'm just gonna join in. I mean why not, I don't know a single person on here so yeah, I have no cares what strangers think of me. But it's all good cause I'm in a GREAT mood! Found not one but 2 bathing suits for Mexico. Ain't nothing you can say to ruin that! Good times!

Nah, on this board, I'd just call it zero tolerance. I'm learning how to bash from the best of the best of the right right here. Ya'll think it's enjoyable, so I'm just gonna join in. I mean why not, I don't know a single person on here so yeah, I have no cares what strangers think of me. But it's all good cause I'm in a GREAT mood! Found not one but 2 bathing suits for Mexico. Ain't nothing you can say to ruin that! Good times!

This thread is useless without thong pics

**** sake, two? Really two?

Trump is your president.

How was that?

lol

LOL how much do you think of yourself there big guy? Yeah, that will never happen.

My comment had literally nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you. Reading comprehension - learn it.

And FYI, I didn't read your ridiculous posts, that's a fact. I wouldn't know what your "facts" are, not into reading garbage.

So you're responding to posts you did not read? Isn't that like me wandering into a movie theater for a movie I have never seen, when the film is halfway over, and immediately offering comments about the quality of the movie? Yes, yes it is.

Second, how the hell would you know if the facts I cited are "garbage" if you did not review the facts and research the links I provide? I'll wait.

You're an internet stranger who doesn't know me from anyone.so when I tell you I don't care, it literally means I don't care.

"Sob. You don't know me!!"

1332976736868_3599061.png

The ultimate liberal whine.

Not ignoring you, simply do not care.

And yet you keep responding.

william-shakespeare-dramatist-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much.jpg

Oh yeah, and trump = hitler cause I care that much of what you think.

Yeah, you already said that.

P.S. Sorry for using more than 20 words. I mixed in some memes and gifs to see if the images could hold your faltering attention span.

This thread is useless without thong pics

LOL Confluence, for you...anything! Too bad thongs are kinda uncomfortable. Anyway, I always enjoy talking with you. At least a voice who's good with agreeing to disagree and being cool about it. If I ever see you're in a real discussion/debate, I'll come on and join.

My comment had literally nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you. Reading comprehension - learn it.

So you're responding to posts you did not read? Isn't that like me wandering into a movie theater for a movie I have never seen, when the film is halfway over, and immediately offering comments about the quality of the movie? Yes, yes it is.

Second, how the hell would you know if the facts I cited are "garbage" if you did not review the facts and research the links I provide? I'll wait.

"Sob. You don't know me!!"

1332976736868_3599061.png

The ultimate liberal whine.

And yet you keep responding.

william-shakespeare-dramatist-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much.jpg

Yeah, you already said that.

P.S. Sorry for using more than 20 words. I mixed in some memes and gifs to see if the images could hold your faltering attention span.

Cool story bro.....

And to refer to CD's point - my post had 5 very short paragraphs, maybe 100 words. Seriously, an adult cannot process 100 words?? Her vote counts as much as mine.

Scary.

Oh I know. The collective, sustained beatings that she has taken from you, Tim and everyone else this weekend suggests that, subconsciously anyway, she likes spanking.

Oh I know. The collective, sustained beatings that she has taken from you, Tim and everyone else this weekend suggests that, subconsciously anyway, she likes spanking.

Funny I must have missed any beatings cause yeah, not seeing it and oh yeah, still not caring. What's funny is I would have, at one time, thought you were one of the worst on this forum. I've since changed my mind, I quite like your posts, enjoyable with good humor. And I think you're basically all bark. Deep down, you're a dem aren't you lol?

Nah, coming from you does not bother me at all. Like Confluence, I always liked our conversations, so no, day still great!

Have fun down in Mexico. Always good to get away.

and another thing, u can't "fix" Mexico

113 Mexican Politicians Have Been Killed Since September

The New York Post reported that a Mexican politician who pledged to defy organized crime was shot dead as he posed for a picture with an admirer, according to reports and video. Congressional candidate Fernando Purón had just finished an election debate in the border city of Piedras Negras on Friday night when a woman holding a selfie stick asked him to take a picture, the Vanguardia reported.

Rosely Danilu Magaña, a municipal councilor candidate for the Isla Mujeres, located just off the coast of Cancun in Mexico passed away on Monday night after suffering from gunshot wounds she received on Saturday during an attack in a campaign event. The candidate for the ruling Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI), was attacked when leading a meeting with other political activists at her house.

Mexico’s Political Violence Indicator released by the Ettelek consultancy confirms that Magaña is the 113th politician or candidate to be killed since September 2017

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/06/14/113-mexican-politicians-have-been-killed-since-september/

and another thing, u can't "fix" Mexico

113 Mexican Politicians Have Been Killed Since September

The New York Post reported that a Mexican politician who pledged to defy organized crime was shot dead as he posed for a picture with an admirer, according to reports and video. Congressional candidate Fernando Purón had just finished an election debate in the border city of Piedras Negras on Friday night when a woman holding a selfie stick asked him to take a picture, the Vanguardia reported.

Rosely Danilu Magaña, a municipal councilor candidate for the Isla Mujeres, located just off the coast of Cancun in Mexico passed away on Monday night after suffering from gunshot wounds she received on Saturday during an attack in a campaign event. The candidate for the ruling Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI), was attacked when leading a meeting with other political activists at her house.

Mexico’s Political Violence Indicator released by the Ettelek consultancy confirms that Magaña is the 113th politician or candidate to be killed since September 2017

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/06/14/113-mexican-politicians-have-been-killed-since-september/

Damn. No two shorts for them

Know your enemy

Maxine-Waters-1280x720.jpg

Maxine Waters calls on supporters to confront Trump officials in public spaces

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) called on her supporters at a rally to confront Trump Cabinet officials in public spaces like restaurants and department stores to protest the administration's policies.

"I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it is wrong what they're doing on so many fronts but they tend to not want to confront this president," Waters said at a Los Angeles rally

"For these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him they're not going to be able to go to a restaurant, they're not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they're not going to be able to shop at a department store, the people are going to turn on them, they're going to protest, they're going to absolutely harass them"

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...-to-confront-trump-officials-in-public-spaces

e·go·cen·tric
ˌēɡōˈsentrik/Submit
adjective
thinking only of oneself without regard for the feelings or desires of others;]self-centered.

Nope, knew what it means and yes it fits you, particularly the bolded especially since you go out of your way to try to make people look stupid, or at least you think you do. I just think you like to hear yourself talk and I like to laugh, so please feel free to go on. Goodwin's Law, lol. "Comparing Obama to Hitler becomes a standard right-wing trope". So continue with the trump/hitler comparisons and only the left do it LOL. Totally not true. Your disdain for Obama is no different. Again, spare the egocentric lectures.

OMG, you just used the "if I am so are you" defense?

I have posted images and thoughts for the benefit of those on this board. Others have as well. Only to have you pipe up "if you are directing that at me..." It's egocentric, like infants are. They can't help themselves, they believe they are the center of the universe.

The definition I prefer: "having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things:" As you've done on this thread.

As Steeltime has said, no one here compared Obama to Hitler. I most certainly never did. But you and your brethren and HuffPo throw Hitler comparisons around with ease. Hillary did so. Many well known pols have done so. You're in lock step.

My disdain for Obama is quite different and I will take a higher position on this. I couldn't tolerate the man's policies. I vehemently disagreed with his handling of racial affairs, like telling the world Trayvon and Michael Brown were innocent before we had the facts. I didn't like him bowing to our world enemies. I didn't like him covering up for Hillary. Or him weaponizing the IRS and DOJ against his political opponents.

But I didn't stoop to calling him racial slurs. I didn't compare him to Hitler.

My disdain for Obama was about how he did his job. It wasn't personal. It's personal for you and the majority of you who oppose Trump.

Alger Hiss? LOL, not even wasting more of my time, I have a mall to get to and bathing suits to try on so I can go to Mexico and see all my illegal, drug dealing, rapist, MS-13 gang member and all the other adjectives you like to use, friends.

It appears to me you just used those adjectives.

You're not just implying, you're stating that I and others describe "all" Mexicans as illegal, drug dealing, rapist, MS-13 gang members.

Go find where I have.

I'll wait.

Meanwhile, keep acting "the Lib."