• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Immigration Crisis at the border

Why would you think factual information would have any relevance to this CRISIS that is making people SAD?

Exactly. Particularly where this crisis has been going on for four years, uhhh, weeks and needs to be addressed NOW!!

I was "this" close to being a contributor......

Just like all the other lefty posters...

Well thinking about it and actually being really close are 2 different things. But gee whiz I can't for the life of me understand why any other lefty wouldn't want to be a part of all this love fest. I find it a warm, welcoming and hate free place.

LOL. That is literally the internet equivalent on sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes and screaming "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA! I can't hear you."

No, it was I'm not going to read lectures about an over the top bullshit hitler reaction.

Well thinking about it and actually being really close are 2 different things. But gee whiz I can't for the life of me understand why any other lefty wouldn't want to be a part of all this love fest. I find it a warm, welcoming and hate free place.

Just keep on posting here, reading Steelers news, Getting the latest updates on the Steelers, Keep posting your opinions keep debating others. Enjoy the best Steelers board on the net. All for free. Us Nazis got it covered. You're welcome. If you don't like it here or feel so unloved, there are other boards for your kind, I assume.

WAR!

Feds order Occupy ICE PDX protesters to abandon camp

Federal law enforcement officers issued a notice to demonstrators camped outside Portland's Immigration and Customs Enforcement headquarters Monday that they must begin to vacate the property.

"It is unlawful under federal law to obstruct the entrances, foyers, lobbies, corridors, offices and/or parking lots of federal facilities," read the flyers that Federal Protective Service agents plan to hand out to protesters, who began demonstrating outside the Southwest Macadam Avenue facility last week.

Photo-Jun-22-6-48-21-PM1.jpg

Photo-Jun-22-6-39-57-PM.jpg

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland...rder_occupy_ice_pdx_prot.html#incart_breaking

Last edited:
I don't think the Trump White House has done a very good job of communicating the ALTERNATIVE of what they want to do.

They have to reject catch-and-release (on American soil) as fundamentally illegal and say straight to the American people this is the alternative Democrats want us to do.

The minute we don't catch-and-release, the Administration and ICE are bound by archaic laws and court decisions that Congress refuses to address via new legislation. These archaic laws REQUIRE families to be separated (adults go to detention areas awaiting their turn in court hearings and the children being placed in protective care of the State through a foster care program).

Trump normally does a pretty good job bypassing the media and getting this type of simple message out there on twitter, but in this case the firestorm came on pretty fast and hard and he's been scrambling with bad statements and counter statements for a while (and the media loves to pounce on that stuff).

The truth is (and I honestly believe this), there is no "right" answer on this issue but what Trump and DOJ and ICE are doing is the closest thing to "lawful" there is under our current law of the land. I am not going to condone catch-and-release on American soil and expect (without any kind of bond or collateral, which many can't afford anyhow) that these illegal immigrants are going to show up for their respective hearings in 6 months if released completely into American society. It's just not going to happen.

And we can't reward successful illegal crossings like that across our border. We just can't.

Even liberals know all this to be true but they are so emboldened by the blood in the water masses against Trump they are going along for the ride just because it's another (in a long list) of things they can attack him on in hopes of an election result based on outrage and anger (which I think will backfire in the long run).

We will see how this all plays out. I am not mad at Trump or DOJ or ICE. To me they are doing their job. I AM mad at Congress for not being able to pass immigration reform (mostly because the Democrats are in full obstruction mode but also because Republicans can't even agree among themselves on anything) and also the media for the way they are turning this issue into some sort of human rights crisis (which it is not) and certainly not even CLOSE to legitimate human rights issues happening all around the globe right now.

No, it was I'm not going to read lectures about an over the top bullshit hitler reaction.

you really need to read up on Hitler and the Nazis if you believe that is what the posters here are like....

Just keep on posting here, reading Steelers news, Getting the latest updates on the Steelers, Keep posting your opinions keep debating others. Enjoy the best Steelers board on the net. All for free. Us Nazis got it covered. You're welcome. If you don't like it here or feel so unloved, there are other boards for your kind, I assume.

LOL now I called the board members nazis? LOL exactly what I mean about twisting words. You're welcome to show me where btw cause, oh yeah, never happened. What a joke.

LOL now I called the board members nazis? LOL exactly what I mean about twisting words. You're welcome to show me where btw cause, oh yeah, never happened. What a joke.

Where did I accuse you of calling board members Nazis?

Where did I accuse you of calling board members Nazis?

"Us Nazis"...not once have I ever referred to anyone as a Nazi. So not sure why else you would say that. That and coolie said the same thing.

tumblr_nep414uk6a1qe8pkxo1_500.gif

"Us Nazis"...not once have I ever referred to anyone as a Nazi. So not sure why else you would say that. That and coolie said the same thing.

Not once did I accuse you of calling anyone Nazis.

You're welcome to show me where btw cause, oh yeah, never happened. What a joke

Not once did I accuse you of calling anyone Nazis.

You're welcome to show me where btw cause, oh yeah, never happened. What a joke

Nope, you didn't. But this is what Liberals do.

Funny though, this whole ignore and how it reflects. Not once in 11 years here have I put a single person on ignore. Seriously can't for the life of me figure out why you'd need to put anyone on ignore. Seems thin skinned to me. And it's too Liberal. They are intolerant people. You try to debate, it fails. You use facts, it fails. Eventually they yell. Then they call you names. Then they call the lot of you racists and Hitler sympathizers. Then they put you on ignore.

It really shows this whole notion of Liberals = Tolerance as utter bullshit. I mean, we know it. They just don't yet. Liberals don't want tolerance, it isn't good enough for them. They want acceptance and their way. There's no room for other opinion.

Open discussion means I'll talk with you but you will accept my opinion. If not, well...I just may put you on ignore.

61214892.jpg

Funny though, this whole ignore and how it reflects. Not once in 11 years here have I put a single person on ignore. Seriously can't for the life of me figure out why you'd need to put anyone on ignore. Seems thin skinned to me. And it's too Liberal. They are intolerant people. You try to debate, it fails. You use facts, it fails. Eventually they yell. Then they call you names. Then they call the lot of you racists and Hitler sympathizers. Then they put you on ignore.

Yep. And 83 ran into her hidey-hole because ... why? I said that comparing Trump to Hitler is ridiculous, absurd, ludicrous and an insult to the tens of millions that Hitler murdered.

Oh, and I posted verifiable facts with supporting links attached. That merits "Ahhhhh, I'm going to hide"??

Gif of a liberal being doused with facts:

LightheartedEcstaticBedlingtonterrier-max-1mb.gif

I hate to ask this if it has already been answered, but I would like to know how the liberals propose to handle the situation when children are brought along on an illegal border crossing attempt? I suggest that when a group is caught and there are children present, the rights to hearings for the adults are waived and they are immediately subjected to the expedited removal process. This is for the Mexican border. The asylum argument is weak. If they want to seek asylum from some other country and are entering at at the Mexico border, they need to be Mexico's problem first. Mexico has a very strict immigration policy but somehow these people are allowed safe passage if their intent is to go to the US. Also, we should deny all asylum requests from Mexican nationals until this situation is cleared up and we have a handle on our southern border sovereignty. A wall would help. They are abusing our system and it is broken.

I hate to ask this if it has already been answered, but I would like to know how the liberals propose to handle the situation when children are brought along on an illegal border crossing attempt? I suggest that when a group is caught and there are children present, the rights to hearings for the adults are waived and they are immediately subjected to the expedited removal process. This is for the Mexican border. The asylum argument is weak. If they want to seek asylum from some other country and are entering at at the Mexico border, they need to be Mexico's problem first. Mexico has a very strict immigration policy but somehow these people are allowed safe passage if their intent is to go to the US. Also, we should deny all asylum requests from Mexican nationals until this situation is cleared up and we have a handle on our southern border sovereignty. A wall would help. They are abusing our system and it is broken.

That is very logical. Of course, that makes you a racist.

I hate to ask this if it has already been answered, but I would like to know how the liberals propose to handle the situation when children are brought along on an illegal border crossing attempt?

Liberals propose to just let everyone in and be provided with welfare, job training, and a Democrat voter registration card.

Last edited:

This man-cut C-list actress states: "ICE has strayed so far from its mission..."

From ice.gov (and its mission statement has remained pretty much the same since its inception in 2003): U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) enforces federal laws governing border control, customs, trade and immigration to promote homeland security and public safety. :confused1: smdh

Abolish ICE and we'll just bring back the INS. The sooner these nutjobs realize that open borders is nothing but a pipe dream, the sooner all sides can come together and come up with realistic immigration reform.