• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is anyone here still undecided?

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I doubt many. But with the recent Hillary disaster, I'm not sure. Maybe some have decided to sit home?

What say you?

To tell you the truth I wasn't really happy with Trump. But the alternative would be a disaster. Up here in Oregon we vote by mail. So I already voted and in was for Trump.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I early voted and it was not for Hillary.

To tell you the truth I wasn't really happy with Trump. But the alternative would be a disaster. Up here in Oregon we vote by mail. So I already voted and in was for Trump.

I did not vote for Trump in the primary but voting for him over Hildebeast is not even a question.

Sorry, my last sign seemed too partial. This one is better:

HumpMakeAmericaHateAgain.jpg

I am still undecided. Not about whether I'll vote for Hillary, just over whether I'll lodge a meaningless protest vote for Gary Johnson or a vote for Trump to help keep her out. Don't think it's gonna matter here in PA anyway. I may not decide til I'm in there.

I was never voting Hillary. And after the ***** comments I thought about abstaining (I'm in Delaware where it doesn't matter anyhow) on just the Presidential vote, but now I'm voting for Trump again.

I really think he might win. I'm more excited than before our Super Bowls. It's that type of anticipation for Tuesday.

And I vote on election day like the whole ******* country should. All this early voting crap is for the birds.

Well I am excited to vote for Pat Toomey who is a good man and a great senator.

I am still undecided. Not about whether I'll vote for Hillary, just over whether I'll lodge a meaningless protest vote for Gary Johnson or a vote for Trump to help keep her out. Don't think it's gonna matter here in PA anyway. I may not decide til I'm in there.

You've just reasoned why you should vote for Trump....a vote for Johnson would be meaningless.

I was thinking of sitting out, something I've never done before. I've decided that I'll vote for Trump. I will be going there on election day as I always have.

A vote for johnson is far from meaningless... If he does pull out new mexico and finishes third in most states he becomes the likely compromise candidate if the thing goes to the house if niether get 270.... Moreover if he gets 5% or more of the vote the federal election committee is forced to include the libertarians on the ballot next election and release funds to them so the dems and repubs get a smaller cut of the pie in 4 years... Basically it lets them into the startup of the election process without expending a lot of manpower to get there and makes it harder to get off the ballot with frivalous lawsuits like the big two love to use

I already voted. I'm just working on people to not vote the criminal into office.

14976561_10153969347761680_5926895240437295722_o.jpg

I am not undecided and I already voted.

I voted absentee in Florida the day my ballot arrived and it was definitely for Trump. I even voted for that Rubio kid.

Those polls showing PA as a red state are funny.

You've just reasoned why you should vote for Trump....a vote for Johnson would be meaningless.

I know, just not sure I can bring myself to do it.

My presidential vote is pretty meaningless anyway, I don't think Trump has a shot in hell at winning PA. I think I'd rather send a (tiny, falling on deaf ears most likely) message to the GOP that their nominating skills suck.

I know, just not sure I can bring myself to do it.

My presidential vote is pretty meaningless anyway, I don't think Trump has a shot in hell at winning PA. I think I'd rather send a (tiny, falling on deaf ears most likely) message to the GOP that their nominating skills suck.

You'd be sending that message to 'Merica. The GOP didn't want Trump and did everything they could to prevent him from becoming the nominee. If you don't vote for Trump then you are voting for Hillary, whether you vote for the pothead or stay home it's still a vote for Hillary.

You'd be sending that message to 'Merica. The GOP didn't want Trump and did everything they could to prevent him from becoming the nominee. If you don't vote for Trump then you are voting for Hillary, whether you vote for the pothead or stay home it's still a vote for Hillary.

I've made this exact same argument before. But something has to change. I can't keep supporting a party that can't get it's **** together. Virtually any other candidate would be crushing Hillary right now. They ****** up again and I can't continue to reward them. I also don't like the direction the party is headed.I love this country but the empty headed nationalism Trump spews does not appeal to me. Yeah, he wants to make American great again but he doesn't seem to have much comprehension of what made it great in the first place or much ability to articulate it.

I know you will be celebrating if Trump wins but I think you're going to be very surprised and disappointed at what a President Trump does and does not do. He is not who you think he is.

I've made this exact same argument before. But something has to change. I can't keep supporting a party that can't get it's **** together. Virtually any other candidate would be crushing Hillary right now. They ****** up again and I can't continue to reward them. I also don't like the direction the party is headed.I love this country but the empty headed nationalism Trump spews does not appeal to me. Yeah, he wants to make American great again but he doesn't seem to have much comprehension of what made it great in the first place or much ability to articulate it.

I know you will be celebrating if Trump wins but I think you're going to be very surprised and disappointed at what a President Trump does and does not do. He is not who you think he is.

I know who Hillary is and he's not her.