• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It appears that the dog caught the car

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
It appears that the dog caught the car.

Now what will he do with it....you know ,since he's just a dog?

I came to eat crow so let me have it. Belive me I'm going to let you have it.

Seems the stupid " I'll cut my nose off to spite my face" vote was severly underestimated.

We will now at the very least suffer economically(when recovery was kicking in) and be the laughing stock of the planet.

And at the worse plunge the world into war when Russia tries to expand into the former Warsaw Pact and Trump is lost on what to do.

Also as one Muslim noted....

If Trump wins (if!) no U.S. official will ever be able to lecture any Muslim-majority nation ever again on the need to tackle 'extremism.

The world must be stunned that Americans are even stupider and far more racist than even they could have imagined.

Good job.

To the rust belt: don't hold your breath waiting for your 1970's jobs to come back. You just got conned by a guy who will take from you the very services that help your grandparents, neighbors, etc. if he can.

Dumbasses.

Are you a gracious loser? No.

Are you a loser? Yes.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, you called for a ******* Clinton blowout, when the adults rightly said this **** was close. Ergo, nobody gives a **** what you have to say.

I expected nothing less from you ElfTard. Nothing at all. Thank you. Sincerely, thank you for once again showing your true dark core.

Make America Great Again!

Are you a gracious loser?* No.

Are you a loser?* Yes.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, you called for a ******* Clinton blowout, when the adults rightly said this **** was close.* Ergo, nobody gives a **** what you have to say.

Hey what do you know Ray Lewis shows up at the pile to claim his tackle.

I guess you don't count yourself among the adults because you were telling us it was impossible for Chump to win.....yet here you are now.

Nobody who is an expert thought this was close. All it shows is that the polling didn't account for the closet racists who wouldn't admit voting for Trump.

If I was a loser I would run to the conspiracy theories like many here do.

I can blame the Russians, I can say it's "rigged" or any such nonsense.

The truth is much simpler. As one African American put it " Am I shocked. Trump won? No, we've known these people for 400 years"

I expected nothing less from you ElfTard. Nothing at all. Thank you. Sincerely, thank you for once again showing your true dark core.

Make America Great Again!

How is Trump going to do that? By building imaginary walls?

It's on my blocked list. I call it the padded room. I'd suggest putting in the padded room.

Yeah well elfie there is a pretty good chance in 4 years you will get your democratic blowout if he cant deliver

Seems the stupid " I'll cut my nose off to spite my face" vote was severly underestimated.

We will now at the very least suffer economically(when recovery was kicking in) and be the laughing stock of the planet.

And at the worse plunge the world into war when Russia tries to expand into the former Warsaw Pact and Trump is lost on what to do.

Funny, I was going to say the same things if Hildebeast won.

If Trump wins (if!) no U.S. official will ever be able to lecture any Muslim-majority nation ever again on the need to tackle 'extremism.

Au contrare, we will show them exactly how to tackle extremism. :smile1:

Racists!! Yawn.

Elfie, you are a buffoon. You are a race baiting, libtard buffoon. Enjoy what you created.

It was just a bunch of racists. Didn't see that accusation coming. Jesus Christ, get a new one.

You all are racists.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ibti...p-wins-presidency-2444035?amp=1?client=safari

CNN’s Van Jones cited race and dubbed the term “whitelash” early Wednesday morning to describe Republican Donald Trump’s presidential victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton. The commentator was in disbelief and admittedly upset after Trump pulled off one of the biggest upsets in American political history.

The world must be stunned that Americans are even stupider and far more racist than even they could have imagined.

Good job.

To the rust belt: don't hold your breath waiting for your 1970's jobs to come back. You just got conned by a guy who will take from you the very services that help your grandparents, neighbors, etc. if he can.

Dumbasses.

this is not "eating crow", it is crying like the ***** you are.

You all are racists.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ibti...p-wins-presidency-2444035?amp=1?client=safari

CNN’s Van Jones cited race and dubbed the term “whitelash” early Wednesday morning to describe Republican Donald Trump’s presidential victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton. The commentator was in disbelief and admittedly upset after Trump pulled off one of the biggest upsets in American political history.

yeah I saw the idiot live early this morning....he claims that muslims and immigrants have texted him asking if they should leave the country....

Good job.

Dumbasses.

So you think that a 0.8% GDP is a recovery? How much liberal cool aid have you been drinking?

yeah I saw the idiot live early this morning....he claims that muslims and immigrants have texted him asking if they should leave the country....

Well, they should.

Another pos CNN worker.

"What do I tell my children". Why you are obviously a racist and I'm sure you are raising them that way.

I saw that too. The immigrants he refers to are the ones that are here illegally. They wouldn't have to live in fear if they obey the ******* law.

What kind of horrible person does not go out and talk to her supporters after this loss? All of those people who worked so hard for her and she sends John Podesta out to talk to them? She does not give a **** about anyone but herself.

Last edited:
What kind of horrible person does not go out and talk to her supporters after this loss? All of those people who worked so hard for her and she sends John Podesta out to talk to them? She does not give a **** about anyone but herself.

She probably lost her voice screaming at her staff because of this epic embarrassment. LOL