• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let the Hate Begin lol

Renegade had a pretty good effect on the team this past Sunday... The defense put on a show afterward.

Oh, and I get that people don't like it for preseason games, but for my son who was at a Steelers game for the first time ever...it was AMAZING. He was completely jacked. Keep in mind that not everyone gets to go to games...for some of us it is a very special treat.

And THAT's why they play... the song.

I also don't spin my towel at preseason games, but I have no problem if others do. The were originally made to only be used during the playoffs, so the fans will do what they want and will have fun with it.

I totally get how special it is for the NOT everyday fan who gets to go to Heinz Field. I can't imagine living there and being able to drive by it everyday. I went to a game at 3RS and every time I went anywhere I had to drive be TRS. The energy and and inner overwhelm was so awesome. I think I grew up in PITTSBURGH in a past life as I am totally there.

Salute the nation

After Tommy Shaw played "Renegade" in Nashville for the SCF, the pedals are off the rose.

The Steelers need a new song!

If "Bodies" from Drowning Pool doesn't get you hyped up, you may be comatose.

Yeah, I don't see any issue with that at all. /sarcasm