• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Marcia's new look

cpollock

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just when you though you have seen it all .. .

Attachments

• tom-brady-435.jpg
    tom-brady-435.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 137
I see his career as a fluffer is set...

My God what a dripping doucheclown. Somebody get that hipster doofus an ed hardy shirt

If she would **** me, I'd wear my hair like that if she wanted. If I had hair.

If she would **** me, I'd wear my hair like that if she wanted. If I had hair.

the "she" in your statement is interchangeable with a female of any species. living or dead.

I still don't see the attraction Gisele Bundchen, especially now that she's older. She's going to be an absolute hag in another 10 years. You have to play the long game if you're going to stick with one woman.

And I'm about as gay-friendly as a straight man can get, but Marcia makes me homophobic.

the "she" in your statement is interchangeable with a female of any species. living or dead.

I should have added "and if I weren't so happily married."...

She is suffering from that dreaded disease noacetol. He must be with her because she appears to be the closest thing to a boy you can find. Those too just reek of playing for the other team. A friend of mine who is lesbian was heard to make the statement "he makes gay look bad". For those of you that do not recognize the word noacetol, it is pronounced no *** at all.

You have to play the long game if you're going to stick with one woman.

And I'm about as gay-friendly as a straight man can get, but Marcia makes me homophobic.

Okay, so i'm going to go ahead and nominate this one for post of the year candidate. Who's in?

Most people think she / he is so HOT. Believe me, there are Much Much Much more beautiful people, out there, with brains, and its deeper than skin. Sure, she is great looking now, but what say her personality / compassion / humility / the things that make you sweet. She is so coddled, as her Marsha boy, how could either one be a REAL person. Remember, tommy prosecuted a a homeless man, for taking a piece of furniture, out of the trash!!! This "new" look, is just a reminder, of how fickle, these two are.

PS Don't talk ethics, of these two, have none.

Salute the nation

I know he has his hand on a hot chicks *** but, damn, he has to be gay.

He looks like some old danged tweaker.

I don't think she is all that great looking. Looks anorexic and that is not attractive. Real women have a shape that is not as flat as a board or straight as a nail.

I don't think she is all that great looking. Looks anorexic and that is not attractive. Real women have a shape that is not as flat as a board or straight as a nail.

Her body's fine. It's the face that I don't get.

I think she's nasty. Especially in that picture.

And his girl has a baaad case of manface.

Tom and the Missus been watching too much Bravo network.